All Comments on 'A Dangerous Obsession Ch. 02'

by Dixiedevil67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 14 years ago
Great Job!!!!!!!

Refreshing to get a REAL story at this site.Loved it.

cowboy109cowboy109over 11 years ago
Fun!

That was a wonderful two-part story. I enjoyed how the story pulled. I could relate to the heroine being bored, coming up with dares, and enjoying the exhilarating feeling. It was a turn on to imagine a sleek naked female body in the night light of a bridge - the feeling of being invincible and in danger at the same time.

The most wonderful part of the story was the transformation of the heroine. Her crawling up naked to the bikers legs is believable, because anything is better than those gang bangers that were all out to rape her. And then, she discovered the soft side behind their veneer. She turned from a secret flasher to a dare-in-the-wind-biker - a very sexy fantasy to be on the back of a bike under complete protection doing naughty things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it , should continue as a series

I want to read more about Bailey's escapades now that she has discovered the thrill of not hiding! Fantastic story!

surferchick88surferchick88about 9 years ago
Great work

Finally a great exhibit rough area run was continued By the right way.

I love this story. ThAnk so much.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 6 years ago
Excellent.

Your story is excellent, I enjoyed the adventure and found it easy to believe. well done, I do hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

A walk on the wild side. I hope Tank and Wild Child carry on for many late night rides. Keep it up. Daylight rides are fun, too.

PS The neighbors might not be as straight laced as she thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun and scary

Interesting writing style. Will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow !

Excellent story ! Very exciting ! I agree with the commenter above, would be great to hear more of Bailey's escapades !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous