All Comments on 'Aunt Laura'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Was he so naive that he didn't know to fuck her

It would have been a lot more erotic if he would have fucked her brains out. Stretched her little pussy and blew a big load of cum deep in her pussy.

ap2techap2techabout 14 years ago
You didn't get it

To the two other reviewers, you didn't get it did you. It wasn't that he didn't want to fuck her and blowing a load of cum is not erotic. Now for my review. The story was perfect. He showed he had control of the situation and his aunt. Although she's a slut she needs somebody to use her not abuse her. This story reminds me of my fantasies. This needs some additions. Please no group activities with his friends or Mom and Dad yet. He needs to complete his control of his aunt first and then branch out.

Azrael556Azrael556about 14 years ago
It's about the control. not getting your dick wet

Controlling a woman is not about fucking her. It's about building her need, then using that need against her. Her need for pleasure, when controlled, is the lever by which you move her to what you want her to be. Making his slut aunt wait for a fuck will make her that much more grateful when she gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy where you are going with this story and the waiting before he actually fucks her is worth it. He is obviously gaining more control over her and then he will use her any way he wants. Keep this one going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Dom too quick

Your story is a good start but there wasn't enough character building before Paul's Dom side came out. A relationship between an 18 y.o. guy and an older Sub needs a little more testing of the water than going from a cheeky flash and grope of the tits to blasting a load into her face. There was no revelation of Paul's sexual history so we don't know if he's an 18 y.o. virgin, some master swordsman or has any level of experience in between, I know from personal experience it can feel strange and unsettling when you first enter into a Sub/Dom relationship especially when its the first time embracing your dominant side.

I like the way you have taken in that dominant control is all about denial and reward and therefore haven't ploughed straight in cock-first into Laura's pussy. All in all you've made a good start but a bit light on content.

FatlaD from the UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous