All Comments on 'First Time During A Ski Trip'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
WOW!

This is just so erotic...so sexy...so primal...so HOT! It made me want to be the one who visited his room. Thank you sharing this wonderfully sexy post!

webshooter69webshooter69over 14 years ago
GRRRREAAATT!!!

Loved it! Came the first time I read it, and reread it and came again. I felt lije I was there watching you two. Please...write the next chapter!

BiskitBiskitover 14 years ago
Love it baby!

Fun how fast you got both guys talking sweet to each other. Hearing a guy call you baby as you suck him off is hot. You had me jacking off and cumming. Thanks for the erotic fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

I'm a happily married, straight guy, but that made me really, really hard. I had to get myself off just thinking about. Can't wait for part two.

markindymarkindyover 14 years ago
Got me hot and hard...

Great tale of two straight men willing to try something new. Can't really imagine two married guys calling each other "baby"....but didn't keep me from getting into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

What detail. I felt like I was there! Not sure about the individual commentary...but what a hot story

goldiggagoldiggaover 10 years ago
YES!!

Huge fantasy of mine to do this. I went to the snows recently but didn't have the guts to find someone. I regret it so much now. Great story btw. Fav'd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now et him take your cherry

Now you need to life your legs into the air exposing your virgin hole and take that entire hard cock inside of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story!

Wow. Such a beautiful, great fantasy. Keep the stories coming, Mac. This one gave me goosebumps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm married but....

been sucking cock since I was 5....never forced or abused though...I love sucking cock especially big black cock and my wife knows it even though she doesn't want anything to do with 3-somes....love sucking cock and swallowing cum!!

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 5 years ago
Love sucking cock!

Sucked my first as a kid and was hooked. I love sex with women but there is something about sucking cock I just love. I would be fine with just having sex with men. Always thought of myself as bisexual but beginning to think that I'm more gay than bi. I can't stop thinking about cock. Guys that try cock always want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story makes me think I should hit the sauna the next time I go to Keystone, I have never sucked cock before, but given this situation I would love to try. I know I would be addicted after the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous