All Comments on 'Linda and Her Mother'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story brought back memories

Boy did this story bring back a memory from my past. You nailed this subject right on the head. Actually getting to fuck a girlfriends mother is the most incredible sex you can have, especially when they're like the mom in this story and they haven't gotten laid in a while. They are like animals, or at least mine was. Mine was built a lot like this mom was too, with gigantic tits and the hairiest bush possible. Thanks for writing this and reminding me of my Mrs. Enos and those insane mornings and early afternoons spent fucking while we waited for your daughter to come home from school. Thankfully Becky never did find out why I wasn't all that eager to get in her pants some nights after pounding her old lady all day.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I hope that the daughter suggests a 3-way with her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was Vivid!

Great, hot story. You make it so lively that we feel it did actually happened which is for me one of the most important qualities in a writer.

I am usually not a fan of follows up but I think this story might deserve one.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastabout 11 years ago
Fantastic.

Great writing. Very descriptive. He should have eaten her hairy asshole out when he was done.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 10 years ago
Linda & Millie

I loved the story. I love women who don't shave and as a male, I know I am in the minority. I love women with lots of leg hair that wear stockings - not pantyhose. Wearing stockings makes them need something to hold them up and a garter belt or garter girdle work just fine. That way they don't need to wear panties and can pee when they need to. When they pull their stockings up their legs, the hair gets pulled upward with the nylon and then is matted down by it. All very sexy. No panties lets me play with their hairy pussy, Linda and Millie are lucky to be so close to each other and share their special thoughts with each other. I hope this story has a follow up to it.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
Momma was a nice surprise!

I wish there were more Mommas like that !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous