All Comments on 'Bi-Curious Fantasy to Reality Ch. 01'

by JJ79cbab

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot!!!

Nice story got me rock hard just thinking about your first time. Nice work on the story - can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome story

great story...got me so horny..making want to go and try my first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Very nice story! Can't wait to hear about you sucking one cock with another in your ass! Write more soon!

darcysweetdarcysweetalmost 14 years ago
I'm ready for the next!

Bring on the threesome I say :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I am not gay, but this is so exactly how it feels when you do it... Brilliant, brought back loads of memories, and well written

hardworkerhardworkerover 13 years ago
Awesome!

That was one hot story. Got me hard as a rock.

hotbiman4uhotbiman4uover 13 years ago
So amazingly hot!

The passionate and desire-driven intensity of this story takes me back to my own first (and still the most satisfying!) time, experiencing the incredible sense of being completely "filled" while absent of the expected pain. These two really left a lasting impression...would be a great vid!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

makes me want some of that hot action..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good,

How many more of us have started in similar fashion, after that first one up you the craving realy starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

it reminds me of my first gay sex session in college, I thought I was sooo straight until I relaxed and gave into my sexual desires. My lover was bigger than me, body and penis, and he really took me - but then I guess I was seriously giving myself to him!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've been there too. Straight with fantasies. Then I acted on them with one boy who had something of a reputation fir bravado. I surprised us both with how dirty I was. By the end of one term fucking him I found myself bent over in thigh-highs leaking his cum, panting. Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

almost made me cum in my underwear.......I am sooooo hard and leaking like crazy......luckily, I love the taste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Fantasies

My God, this was so HOT! I only wish that I could experience the same sex! I am coming as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That is the hottest story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 stars

i have never had gay sex but boy did i ever have gay sex fantasies!

this story hit the nail on the head.

i fantasiesed about having sex with my work buddies.

i have never acted on them (except to jerk myself out) and i do have regrets in that regard.

One regret sticks out - i should have propositioned the guy. He was not a fellow worker. I was 54; he was 21, a college student, Chinese, looked like the actor from the Japanese movie Taboo/Gohatto (1999).

I was very, very much attracted to him. I originally imagined me being the top but later on it did not matter. I just wanted to feel his naked body with each and every part of mine. I realized that i would be so mesmerized i would let him bust my cherry ass. (Once in a blue moon, i did push a lubed banana or screw driver handle there so technically it was not 100% cherry!)

Perhaps the young man was neither gay nor bi, but i should have made a move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry but no dice

It started out great and the sex was hot. But then the bubble just got busted by the oral direct after anal thing. Even as a fantasy I find that disgusting - and the next two chapters are even worse in that respect. But at least in the first chapter you could so easily have slipped in a joint shower and made that a naturally fun time too.

I won't vote, cause that would be unfair, as other readers seem to like the story. I nearly didn't leave a comment either, but I just wanted to tell you why I got turned off. Feel free to ignore me, as I'm obviously in the minority here (lots of other stories are like yours).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY BOSS POPPED MY ASS CHERRY WHEN I WAS 30 & DIVORSED; I WAS BI CURIOUS

I had 2 jobs. The night job was in an after-hour distribution centre. The shipper was 45, outwardly very redneck and authoritarian & he was shouting at staff. After midnight it was just the two of us. He was hitting on me whenever we were alone. He'd say things like:

"I'll take a quick shower, you need not peep, i'll show you my dick if you want."

"If you decide to tie the knot again, you will leave your future bride with me for a week for test drive and pre-delivery inspection."

"You have a sexy butt, have you ever been butt fucked?"

I never told him to stop, i never protested. Once my car would not start, he gave me a ride & he popped my ass cherry. i wanted him to fuck me.

his stamina was remarkable, he knew how to fuck & was very kind and gentle even when he hand-spanked me. He could make me cum just by kissing, licking & tongue fucking my ass. I just fell i could trust him. I am glad he was the first one.

(I am still bi.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
VERY HOT

Masterfully written. Very erotic. I felt Mark fucked me & i was French-kissing his ass. I took a day off for some house work but i have to masturbate first.

I will check other stories by the same author.

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 9 years ago
Incredible hot

I orally bi and this story is something I would like to happen. It was great.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 8 years ago
Great!

Well written and so believable! I loved the descriptions of everything and found myself wanting to be you.

schuwingggschuwingggabout 8 years ago

That's about the hottest story I've ever read. You really got me hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was so hot I came 2 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I was reading this with a 9 inch rubber cock in my ass I came really fast .... wish it was a real cock in my ass

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
good story flow

not very seductive, but a good gay story, I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wanting African male sex

How do i hook up with a nice African male? I'm to afraid to hit on a black male

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superlative.

this I would give a 10 were it available. Absolutely raw perfect fucking. No inhibitions, no holding back just perfect "fuck ing "

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous