All Comments on 'Mother's Red Shoes Ch. 03'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonder Story

I'm glad to see you decided to write another chapter to this story. It is fantastic, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done!

So happy to see a third installment of the story! Well-written and very erotic.

I love the way you explore and describe the sensuality and eroticism of women in beautiful clothing, lingerie and high heels - Please give us more stories with wonderful details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

Very Hot story!

I'm waiting the next part, other heeled shoes for other mother personality (fetish, whore, slave).

For the best fucker mommy. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Delightful

A truly delightful tale.

I would love more tales of Ginettes other customers, mothers and sons fucking themselves senseless and beyond. Perhaps even a period piece about the Baroness Malovki (where it all began). Motherfuckers forever!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking superb

Absolutely loved this 3 part series. Really hot mother/son fucking - too good. It's definitely the addition of the shoes that makes this story! well done. Any chance of continueing this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Jesus, this is one of the best things I've ever read, so fucking HOT! I'm permanently hard - that's NOT a complaint!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1108 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES