All Comments on 'A Feel For The Ice Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Outstanding!

I know many have said it, but I echo their comments....I only wish we could score higher on these stories. Perfect edning, Mugsy. Absolutely perfect! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK is it me or is Hayden not a friens?

should Anna have re-thought that"only friend comment? Is Hayden's not a friend --- sure changes the only. And if it were turned around a girlfriend walked in on her boyfriend making holiday plans.....yeah you feel me. And send the night at her house? For the kids?? A woman in Hayden's place would lose it!!! Think Anna's a little dense or she's unable to see things from the other side. Why didn't she plan to celebrate the holiday with her boyfriend??? And no gift!!! Come on Anna!!!! LOL. Yeah I have moments of wanted pop Anna in the head and say,"Snap out of it!" OK...in any event, can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it, only one issue

Hayden has no game Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, he's been dating Anna for months, spending all his free time with her, and Anna makes plans for Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, Christmas day and Christmas dinner with Kevin and never mentions it to Hayden? Hayden was wrong suggesting Kevin might be more than a friend, but Hayden certainly wasn't the only one who needed to apologize. How does Anna think she didn't do anything wrong? If my girlfriend made plans for Christmas Eve through Christmas dinner not only without talking to me about it but which didn't include me I'd be pretty damned pissed and justifiably so. Otherwise, fabulous story. PS - sorry it's anonymous but I don't have a user name and password yet.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Way to go Mugsy! Love the ending. Good to see Hayden knocked some sense into himself. Now... does Kevin get a story? ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Sigh <3

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

But... i agree that i'd be pissed if my boyfriend was making plans with a girl for the holidays and didnt even invite me along. come on who wouldnt be pissed!!! and the fact that she didnt even get the man a gift..(i was thinking gloves lol) even my 3 year old knows to buy gifts for his friends and they were having sex together!! come on do a re write or another chapter fix this. i have never watched hockey but i have read and loved all the stories you've wrote and you've never done this!! come on fix it

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
<3 it

Great story!

Didn't expect anything less* LOL

I wanna go back and read it all now, as one... well, maybe not right now...

But soon!

The_EnchantressThe_Enchantressover 14 years ago
Fabulous!

It reminds me of that saying, ". . .we may not have it all together, but together we have it all. . ." *smiles* great job as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I'm a single mom and this is my fairytale....wonderful!

evilpoptart414evilpoptart414over 14 years ago
Can't wait for the next

I just stumbled across your Ice series after reading the first SC story what seems like forever ago. I've spent the last few days reading through and enjoying them all, even when you're writing about the Wings and Caps. Pens fan here after all, and you even managed to make Ovechkin likable to me, haha. If you're taking requests, I'd love to see Fleury or Geno get a good romance. Or have there been too many Pens stories already? Maybe Lundqvist? He was always a favourite. In any case, I look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

I LOVE your ICE stories! please keep writing them. you are an awesome writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it, but...

Thank you for another good and heartwarming story. I enjoyed parts 1 and 2. But please don't drift into the "blame it on the men"-corner. After Hayden is such a caring and sensitive character who did a lot for his girl she totally overreacts during the Christmas discussion. But after she blames everything on him, he does the same... why?

She should be mature enough to realise that she said hurtful things and also acted insensitive.

After dating for some time she should have included him in the Christmas plans or at least told him about it early. Because he is the guy who has to stay home alone and far away from his Swedish family on a holiday you connect with spending it with your family and loved ones. Again insensitive. This really makes me dislike her character. But you top it with poor Hayden blaming himself and not even questioning her behaviour. In real life this would be the death of a relationship. Imo it would suit the characters better, if they could sort out the situation like grown ups, recognising their faults and coming to an understanding that will further their relationship.

Sorry for staying anonymous, don´t have an account.

MemorySmilesMemorySmilesover 14 years ago
mmm toasty

I liked the story, not as much as some of the other Ice stories, but that is probably because I can relate less to this one. I have always liked your writing style, and it shined here again. Keep up the good work! Also, (and I know you must receive a number of requests) if it would not be too much of a burden, or too painful for your loyal Canadian heart to bear, I have always been a huge fan of the Thrasher's Zack Bogosian. Hes a hell of a player, in my humble opinion, and cute to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Melting

I loved it! The conflict was great, and Hayden is just an amazing guy. I could also really relate to Anna, not because I'm a single mother, but because sometimes you just need someone to see you as beautiful. Please, keep up the great writing! Your style is really good, and I enjoy the love scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cowboys!

If you could only write stories about Cowboys as well as you do Hockey Players - I think I'd just about die! ;)

So...ever thought about writing a story set in the Deep South? Hopefully centered around a ruggedly handsome cowboy? ;)

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Great!

Another great story. I love your hockey stories. I noticed one slip in this story where you didn't call him Hayden..... as if we didn't know who he was modeled after already! I loved that he slipped into Swedish at times in the story!

I really like how you vary the female characters in each of the stories. One thing that I don't quite like, to be blunt, is the fact that they all need manual stimulation at some point during sex to climax. It wasn't as much in this story (although it appeared) as in some of the others.

I feel like I have a whole new appreciation of hockey now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I've got to thank michchick98

Ahaha. It was great story. It had a different feel from the other stories, perhaps because there was a kid (not quite sure if that's it though). You never disappoint!

Oh and write more Wings stories. They're my favorite team and by even reading [great] stories about the Pens, I feel like I'm betraying them! So yeah, I want to hear one about the rookie, Howard. :D

LadyFalconLadyFalconalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful romance.

MB, I just found you two days ago through another new to me writer's page...she had one of your stories listed as her only favorite story. I wanted to write you a note to thank you for writing stories with "real" women and "real" men. I like the flaws you put in your characters...it is so sweet to read about people you can easily imagine running into instead of the "perfect" Barbie meets Ken stories. You write beautifully and have very well defined characters and plots. I will continue to read your stuff and eagerly wait for the next chapters of the ones not finished yet. I haven't read all of your stories yet and I don't know much about hockey other than having dated a guy nuts about St.Louis' team....I think its the Saints? Anyway, have you ever thought of doing a story involving a girl hockey player and a guy player....I can just imagine the tension (the good kind) and the serious flirting to be had between a couple getting to know each other on the ice...maybe they meet as one's practice is ending and the other is starting....and the little bets to see who could score a goal first between the two of them alone on the ice....idk....its just always been a major turn on for me when you have two athletes having a friendly competition and the adrenalin pumping from the athletic pursuit and how easily it turns to sexual adrenalin. Anyway, if you have already done this...I apologize and I will get to reading it. lol take care and keep up the good work. Sincerely, LF

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for a fantastic story~

Thanks for a fantastic story~ Especially loved Riley_it was so sweet when he asked his mum if the pizza worked; when Hayden bought pizza over. Yep a female hockey player and male hockey player story would be great~but your existing stories r great as well。。 .*★*.

.*★ *.*    ★

★      *

★ .’

‘*.    .

` . .

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
A great story

While I tend to agree about the planning for the Christmas Holidays. it is still a great story. I'm really glad I stumbled across your work, and will be on the lookout for future stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!!!

Why aren't you publishing these stories???? I would have bought this one for sure!!!!!!!

lust_addictedlust_addictedalmost 13 years ago
Hints please!!

I am so in love with your stories.. you've even added more fuel to my obsession with hockey. Only problem is that I have no clue about any of it.. I just love to watch them move around on the ice. So I would love to get more hints as to who the real players are. Thanks to some of the comments, I've looked up a few and was impressed!! Lol. Staal being my favorite. So feel free to add in a few more 'slip ups.' Keep up the awesome work... I'm too addicted for you to stop.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Very nice

Somewhat late to comment, but I read this story after seeing glowing remarks on your writing skills from other people. It is a very nice love story and you have some excellent dialog, which I am a total sucker for. My only negative comment is about the "fight", which was a little surprising, as I have a hard time understanding why they would not have discussed Christmas before this occurred. It did give an opportunity to push each of them to make the next step in declaring their love for each other, it just seemed a bit awkward to me. The last paragraph was interesting, as Anna seemed to be happy with having a lover and not a future husband, so that was not quite what I was expecting.

Definitely going to have to read the rest of your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mils and Boon for sure

wow..... these r GREAT stories. Well worth reading and if i saw these in a book store i would totaly buy them. Amazing read. Great dialog and just everything!! I now am starting to love hocky:):)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a bit disappointed

hate the part where anna and kevin were discussing about plans for christmas, i feel for hayden on that one, and her arguments, i was like "really anna!", i know she feels guilty or something afterwards (just browse, just read a bit til the end), but i dont know that part just put me off..love your other stories though..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would have been jealous and hurt too at being excluded from holiday plans. Poor Hayden.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

12. The Ice-Breaker (AP and Kaitlyn):

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-ice-breaker-ch-01

pvcleavepvcleaveover 11 years ago
Excluding your boyfriend from Christmas

I was into the story up until Anna is making Christmas plans without Hayden. I thought Anna was totally in the wrong. I would not want my girlfriend making plans to spend the night at another guys house for Christmas without me. It is at that point I would have made her choose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Totally agree

I completely agree with pcleave. Anna was selfish and wrong. This guy is your boyfriend and you don't even discuss Christmas plans with him? Then bitch him out when he is obviously hurt and feeling let out? The he acts like a puppy and rolls over doing all the apologizing. Any guy I know would have been pissed and be done. The jealously thing was insignificant compared to her attitude that she threw at him and she seemed to even treat him like a third wheel. Sorry but it made Anna unlikeable and that's not good for the protagonist of a story. Trying to redeem herself at the end of story was a little too late. Cuz she never would get the chance really unless she went groveling to him in the first place. His apology was unnecessary because in my book he did nothing wrong.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Totally thin story with less than pathetic characters

Humiliation isn't my thing, this story was well written but lacked a plot and the characters were pathetic. It's probably in the wrong category because there is no romance whatsoever. Perhaps, there was a thin veil of perceived romance but no even friends with benefits.

Curious_Kitten21Curious_Kitten21almost 10 years ago
Jeez...

Ignore that last comment. No idea what story he was reading. Humiliation? There is none. This is one of my favorite stories. I just wish thtere was one more chapter... where they get married, move in together or something. Would love if you wrote another story sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes it's...

good stuff - a lovely tale with a happy ending - thanks!

PrimalGinnPrimalGinnabout 9 years ago

That was a really good story. Love that she had to overcome all that to get her prize... I think that make me appreciate it more. And a guy like that, Christ almighty! LOL! Well written in any case. Like the slow build up in the plot, I was so hooked, that now I'm imagining possible futures for those two, or three, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First Time Rereading This Series in Two-plus Years

Simply put, a top-shelf writer at the top of her game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Other man...

I loved the whole story right up to the point that she picked Kevin over Hayden and demanded he get over himself!! Sounds like she needs to get her priorities right with Hayden first and then, work to build the relationship between Hayden & Kevin. Lost me at the end!!!

twoebtwoebalmost 8 years ago
Agree

Yeahbi do agree if hes just her friend then hayden should have been more important. Feels like it needs more like another chapter. Loved it but want a little more.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Shame

The story was fantastic until the Christmas planning part.

You torpedoed one of the main characters making her seem uncaring and insensitive.

Not cool for a romantic sorry.

Också , är Hayden ett Amerikanskt namn som inte finns i Sverige

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

When she made the point that Kevin was her "best friend" and that wasn't going to change, he should have been long gone really fast. And he damned sure shouldn't have come around a day or two later with his tail between his legs. apologizing. The

bitch didn't deserve it.

DeKreDeKrealmost 7 years ago
Your feedback?

I agree fully with swedishreader1.

It would have been nice to read about your feelings concerning this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ending Was a Tad Flat

Overall,this 3-Parter was very good.

I was a little disappointed with the final segment though. Anna turned out to be a somewhat ungrateful ,self-centered pain in the ass. Hayden was right on the money in guessing that Kevin had the hots for "best friend" Anna and she should have been sensitive to that. How could she be making holiday plans without considering Hayden,a Swede thousands of miles away from family? And why wouldn't she think Hayden might not get the wrong idea about Anna's relationship with Kevin,unless he knew for certain that old Kev was "light in the loafers"?

He gets her an expensive diamond necklace for Christmas but she doesn't think to get him anything? (Other than a scarf that Riley picked out.) A self-centered,uncaring broad ,if you ask me. Come on,an attractive celebrity fawns all over her,a woman whose only other experience with a man/lover was with a husband who dumped her as soon as her son was born?

As much as I enjoyed most of the story, I was disheartened by the way Anna ended up being. A star hockey player would have had a hell of a lot better to experience and wouldn't have lasted with her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jealousy is a common human emotion

How we react is what's important. Women being much more mature would NEVER EVER be a bit pouty watching the new love of her life make plans with his long time lady friend for Christmas together with their kids. Thankfully he apologized as he should. She being just slightly sorry, also apologized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with many others

Anna was the bad player here not Hayden. Disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story. I will read more stories that you wrote. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Good story

It was a good story overall 3stars. I will agree with everyone else that the Christmas planning not involving Hayden was total bullshit and not even getting him gift pretty much killed your main character showing that her boyfriend is not her first priority(after her son) and gets mad at him for being jealous of her best friend who has feelings for her. Come on 95% of men would be jealous and mad at feeling left out like he didn't matter. Then she was very hesitant to show him any affection in front of Kevin. There was also the part of them having sex the first time all because he just shows up and then discovers that her son is at a sleep over. Anna should have made plans with him when she found out but didn't. Things like that show your main character didn't really care for Hayden like she should but you make the guy the one at fault and beg like a little bitch. This story needed someone to point out the plot holes not just grammatical errors. You are great writer and wish you would expand beyond just hockey based stories. Also get someone to help with plot holes this and see the lance plot hole in your wonders story with nate and Lizzie cause they are killing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disturbing

This is one of the most disturbingly offensive cuckold stories I've ever read. Your main character in no way cares for him. It was a shock that the story went that direction. Making plans to spend the night at another man's house on Christmas. No gift, no apology, no remorse, no thought at all. I could go on. Then to let him know that she would continue to always put this other man first was so disappointing. I gave the first two parts 5 stars and if I could I would take stars away from this conclusion. I can't believe you thought this was a good idea. This was the first story I read and I won't be reading anymore. I don't want the build up to only have cold water thrown on me by such a disturbing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One friend?

I love your Hockey stories so far but if anyone showed me the amount of disrespect this lead woman showed this man, I would not be apologizing. He may have showed some jealousy but If you have a boyfriend and yet consider another guy your only friend, he has a right to be jealous. Wish you should have worked out their issues better.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
The almost altercation when Hayden found Anna's man friend in the house

Haydan's reaction to finding a man in the house with Anna alone was to be expected.

Even if she was the most devoted person Hayden she could be it does not look right and it may be the man who was not trustworthy. I speak from experience I had two male friends both of which lusted after my wives of two marriages. When you are in a committed relationship I'm afraid I wouldn't trust leaving my wife alone with another man, you just never know. There should have been a more heartfelt apology by Anna especially after leaving him out of her Christmas plans--that hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anna turned into a real bitch at Christmas! What was she thinking? It was obvious to me that Hayden would want to spend Christmas Eve with Riley and Anna! Anna knows that Hayden didn’t spend past Christmas at his Swedish parents home so where did she think he would go! Obviously Anna wasn’t thinking like a girlfriend to Hayden. I spent every Christmas with my girlfriend! Anna has to realize that her boyfriend is important than her next door friend!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

I had to come here at the end of Page 3. It does not matter if they had been friends for life, that is not how you try someone who is in a new relationship with you. Both of them spoke as if he did not exist. "He realized he was wrong soon as he left?" B@llshit!!! She would have been fortunate to even hear from me again, I would have called Riley and hung up soon as he was off. If she wanted me to stop speaking to her son, then I would have stopped calling period. I was ok with this story until we got to the middle of this chapter, but now I have a feeling he wants to take all the blame and I refuse to read that. I can only give you 2 stars for this story and I am now skeptical about your other posts. Maybe I will go to the end and read the reviews before I read any other stories. You almost had me as a believer. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 2 years ago

How could she NOT think of him at Christmas? The son thought enough to buy him a gift, but not the Mom, really? He was worried about a present for weeks but the only thing she could think of was the next door neighbor? Then she wondered why he got jealous? The ending needs some work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, some disgruntled commenters... My 2 cents is that Anna's behaviour is understandable, as she has always made her own plans with her best friend, and plus, she would probably be thinking that Hayden had made his own plans... they only knew each other for 2 months, after all. Frankly it's nice that a guy is doing most of the running for a change.. Hayden is a sweetie. Neither of them are perfect though, and I love that.

In any case, I very much enjoyed all 3 parts to this story and will definitely check out your other works, MugsyB :)

ps. I'm also partial to a Swedish accent ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to stop reading.... What an inappropriate bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh! Leave the bitch and never look back! Ruined what was shaping up to be a good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought that the story was great, I gave it 5 stars, and was surprised at the abuse heaped onto Anna at the end.

Yes, Anna AND Hayden SHOULD have been talking about lots of things over the previous two months when they were not presumably fucking each other’s brains out…about each other, their friends and families, as well bas potential buyers Holiday plans. However, they both seemed to be very inexperienced when it came to relationship issues. In addition, I’m sure that “life got in the way,” so those conversations never took place. I got the sense that Hayden, at least some of those talks in the near future.

I agree with one of the other commentators in that I’d love for another chapter, or two, in this series…does Anna wind up at the alter with Hayden, Kevin, or someone else.

However, I’m writing this in 2022 and not expecting our Author to flesh out a series over a decade old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is to bad you did not finish the story! The way you left it, well. I have enjoyed some of your other stories but this one not so much BECAUSE of the last page.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chapter 3 is a repeat of chapter 2. The ACTUAL conclusion is missing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FUCK KEVIN AND ANNA....BOTH BASTARDS CAN DIE WITH THEIR XMAS PREPS!!

HAYDEN DOES NOT NEED A SECOND HAND BITCH WITH A SON....THE SKANK ANNA CAN TAKE KEVIN!!

HAYDEN DESERVES BETTER THAN THESE TRASH!!

BUT THE CUNT WRITER HAS HAYDEN GROVELLING TO THE STUBBORN BITCH....FUCK THAT SHIT IF A CUNT WRITER DIDNT THINK TO MAKE HIM A MAN BUT MADE ANNA A WHORE

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

THE BITCH ANBA DUD NOT THINK SHE WAS WRONG IN TELLING OFF HAYDEN......SHE IS TYPICAL TRAILER PARK CHEATING WHITE TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW A CUNT WRIYER MADE HAYDEN THE BAD GUY YET THE WHITE TRASH BITCH IS INSISTING ON KEVIN AS THE THIRD PART TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP....SERIOUSLY WTF!!

THIS IS SO LIKE A WHITE TRAILER PARK CHEAP TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

2 STARS FOR THE BITCH ANNA AND KEVIN!!

I TOO WILL READ THE REVIEWS FOR THIS CUNT'S STORUES FIRST

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

SO THE STORY ENDS WITH THE BITCH ANNA GETTING BOTH MEN......SO LIKE A WHITE PIECE OF TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The last anonymous reviewer has some serious issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2730 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories