All Comments on 'My Wife's Boss Ch. 02'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Like the first half, so HOT!! An very nicyly written. You carry the reader right along with yu;n fact, I had to stop while reading the shower scene and insert a dildo into my sissy pussy,t so I could be filled also. I hope there is more of this story to cum ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sooo hot!

Jay, this was unbeliveably well written, good storyline,could have had a little more of the wife around watching/teasing her husband, but overall, good, salacious copy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice story...but....

It's an interesting, nicely written tale..but, the one aspect I didn't like was the whole Alpha male and domination trip; can't a guy be bisexual without the dom/sub games ? also, the wife "dissing" her husband...not cool. But that's my personal taste, eh? good work, nonetheless, keep it up, Jay.

LeFrog08

erosguy100erosguy100about 14 years ago
Also Curious

I'd also like a MMF threesome; but like other commenters, I don't need or want the dom/sub aspects of it. Just good ol' suckin' and snowballing. I want a woman to hold my cock and feed it to her guy, jerking me off as he sucks me off; then the three of us sharing a threeway snowball. Woof!! Of course I believe in the golden rule, and would return the favor.

Thanks for a hot story jaygreenx.

hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
fantastic, or , fantasy, who cares,

as others have said, the dom sub bit is not for me,but, as i was so willing it was not needed.

I just did it for the pleasure, very similar, ie. te older man on top with the bigger cock, me and g/f servicing.

will look out for more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
best story ever !!!

This story was great !! It got me so hard that I shot a load in my hand and ate all my cum - just like you in this story. Also like you, I love being "the woman". I love sucking a big cock and getting fucked - so that I can feel just like a woman. It is so hot that your wife watches you suck cock. I wish my wife would watch me suck cock and then watch as a hot hung man fucks my pussy and makes me his woman.

The only thing missing from your story is more kissing between the men. Part of feeling like a woman (I know from my own experience) is to have your man kiss you deeply while his cock is deep inside you. I love it when my man does this to me.

I can't wait to read the rest of your series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful series...

this series of stories have me sooo fuckin hott because i have been in a very similar encounter with a man who totally dominated me for a full weekend while my (girlfriend) was out of town and i loved every second of it. he was young with amazing stamina and a thick curved cock that fucked me relentlessly for three and a half days. on the second day he had me feeling so feminine that i dug into my girlfriend's closet and wore one of her cute spagetti strap camisoles, painted my toes a sexy pink and wore a cute shiny lip gloss. when i came into the room to show him my outfit he said "come here baby and sit in my lap" i did sideways like a good girl and he french kissed me with such passion that i about lost my mind until he made me straddled his lap and fucked me until i begged him to make me pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wish my wife would join in

Your story is similar to the hot man-to-man sex I've been having with a neighbour of mine. I've sucked his big cock so many times now and he's also fucked me at least 5 times so far. I like the words you use in your story when you say you want to feel like a woman when getting fucked - that's how I feel. Also, not only do I consider it to be gay sex, but I enjoy it when a man "makes love" to me. When he kisses me and I become his "woman". The only thing I'm missing is that my wife hasn't yet joined us. After reading your story, I think my lover & I will ask her to join us so that she can watch me while I transform into his "woman" - he'll fucks me hard and cum deep inside me, both in my mouth & in my man-pussy. It will turn me on so much to have my wife watch us - just like in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In a spin again ... !

10 hours ago I read Ch5 and have 'spent' the time since feeliing like a woman who cannot get her lover out of her mind even although he has long left her empty, yearning pussy.

Soo I have done what a woman must do I have returned ... this time to Ch2 to seek my man's attentions once more and have not been disappointed. Save, that is, for the fact that my lovely wife has not shared all of the experience ... like two g/fs sharing their man.

In these circumstances there is only ever one point of jealousy between us ... she grins and points out that I have the bigger clitty. I then comfort her by reminding her that only she can really breed.

All of my female feelings are pouring out of me to day ... there is only one way to be dressed right now ... and when my dearest returns soon ... she will see and know and understand ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the older alpha male rules!

My favorite fantasy exactly. Want my wife watching me on my knees servicing an older, powerful, hung guy. She and he make out while I get his cock wet for them to fuck. Older, well-hung and more man than me. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love being the woman

Your story is exactly like my experience with my male lover. He feeds me his big cock to suck & fucks me hard. I'm truly his "woman" when he fucks me and cums deep inside me. As you say in your story - he "makes love" to me. Now that I truly feel like his woman, the next step is for me to dress as his woman. I went out with my girlfriend and we bought some sexy clothes for me to wear (including some sexy panties & lacy bras). It was really exciting when the salesgirls knew the clothes we were buying were for me. Anyway, I'm going to get dressed up for my "husband" and my girlfriend is going to watch him make love to his "woman (me). I can't wait !!!

Keep up the fantastic story-telling. Every story of yours makes me so hard.

DisobedientSubDisobedientSubover 11 years ago
Mmmmm!!

Damn Jay! Your stories have got me cumming like crazy!!! I love dirty talk during sex -drools- exquisite work man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where are the "Alphas"?

I wish I could find a mature dom alpha male somewhere near where I live!

luvcum99luvcum99over 10 years ago
so hottt....

Wow, great story and series, my cock is dripping, my nipples are hard but my ass is empty and needs to be filled.....any volunteers? (I'm so jealous of Mark!)

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldabout 9 years ago
very appropriate

receiving your wife's black love inside you is what its all about. the black man has the right to impregnate white women, but they're superior, the best breeding seed and hard virility, animal vitality. i would want my wife to have her black lover's seed pumped deep, making her his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Taking cock in mouth and ass.

Loved your story I love to suck a mans cock and get fucked in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The night I sucked my first cock, I ended up sucking 4 cocks. I ended the night finding what it is like to be fucked. In a short period of time(6 hrs) I had gone from being a straight arrow to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. This all happened the first night of a 3 week business trip. By the end of the 3weeks, I had sucked 18 different cocks ( many of them more than once) and benn fucked by 5 men (all at least twice). I have not had sex with a woman since then and have no desire to. I do love cocks----either in my mouth or my ass.

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
Delicious!

Loved every minute of it and came when Mark was sucking Heinz's cock in front of his wife! Ooooooooh how I'd LOVE to do that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Kind of Threesome

This is the best way to enjoy: you fuck a woman and another guy fucks you.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Love this

It's a great feeling to fuck your woman and have a nice man fuck you at the same time.

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
One of the hottest ever!!

So glad to see there is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. I wish I was him and this was happening to me.

jim3128jim3128over 1 year ago

thank you for one of the best stories I have read,I am 72 and you had me hard and stroking the entire story,loved when the wife joined them

Rayjay507Rayjay507about 1 year ago

Personally I love these stories. I lean more towards all cocksucking. I would want to worship cock and balls continually until my belly is satisfied with cum. Which I never get satisfied. I’m eating sperm every chance I get. Cock, balls and sperm. Love it. Crave it. Thank you for a hot story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

like this but some physical limits are stretched

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCERPT FROM CH. 2 OF THE STORY.

Quote:

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you -- your cock -- inside me. I want you to make me yours. Slide that cock into my ass and make me a woman." I was surprised by this last part -- I was just trying to play the part, but this last statement was true. I wanted him to show me how it must feel to receive your lovers cock into your body -- like my wife feels when I take her. Heinz smiled at this, and moved forward.

End quote.

This is a 5.0 story (💯% = A+).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

MY WIFE'S BOSS CH. 02

I gave it a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVED IT!

HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it,so want a real man to do me like that. Hope you put him in panties next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous