All Comments on 'Deployed, Tattooed, Transformed Ch. 03'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wimp

just another cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was based on a "real life" story?

wow! <p>

I wonder if he thinks now that Jane has fessed up and gotten her son from that evil depressed man Stan Cramer who outrageously "seduced" her and "accidentally" impregnating her,,, that our hero no longer needs "magic markers" around his new place in GErmany? Or is he storing a few close by permanently, "just in case" Jane fall under the mesmorizing spell of depressive but highly successful men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Ending

I think you pulled the story together brilliantly and sensitively. Great work. I also hope you can ignore the caveman-type of comments about how your soldier handlied this crisis. MOre importantly, I hope you continue to write. You have renewed my determination to complete some stories of my own and risk the barbs of the readers! Great job.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Thought this was absolutely realistic....

....since very few men of honor simply cut and run, or "Torch the Bitch". There are times for that but this was not one of them. And who can say that he was taking "her" Back. He was doing what he thought was best for his kids.You answered a lot of the critics with this chapter. I know you can give up kids for adoption even if married in many states and yet you gave perfect response to that lame critique.I didn't understand why you had wife tell daughter BEFORE the birth about the affair but unlike many I understand the difference between being stateside and being "there'.And you must be on the right track,Risq's comment took up almost a whole page. Even for him that's a novel.By the way,Puissant means strong, I think you meant "pissant".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yawn

...and 5-10 years down the road, we find out that it wasn't Stan who was an honorless dog who seduced a married woman but the other way around. Did Stan maybe change after the kid was born? I thought she adopted him out not give him to his bio father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No, not realistic at all, sorry.

The entire premise is based on the response of a classic cuckold. So he's a soldier and a warrior. Stiff shit. What's that supposed to mean? that he's hard? Bullshit. Wimps abound in all forms. Mainly Americans and British off course.

<p>

Fact of the matter was that the slut couldn't even wait for the husband to leave the country before she spread her legs for the player. The husband learned that, and still decided to keep the whore around. Under the guise of looking after the kids. What a crock of shit. The guy is a soft cock and will remain so until a day after it's too late to do anything about it. That's just the way it goes...

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Can It Get Any Worse?

Did you really have to finish emasculating Paul the Major Wimp? I asked you to end this male bashing embarrassment after chapter two. But NO! You felt compelled to finish the hatchet job on Major Wimp. "Paul Jr. cannot be an after-thought, a mistake you sweep under the carpet and leave" WRONG! Paul Jr. IS an after-thought, a MISTAKE, that you must sweep under the carpet and leave! Major Wimp would be better served to distance himself as much as possible from his cheating slut wife, and his "loving daughter" who assists his wife in infidelity. They now have a sham of a marriage (in a foreign country no less) and Major Wimp has yet to develop a taste for cream pie. I fear a Major Wimp series in the offing, and fear you will continue to disembowel this poor wuss one gonad at a time. You are a good writer and hopefully in the future you will be able to improve your content to the same level as your writing.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Addendum

Please don't stop writing, you are very good. Just stop writing male bashing crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Clinical term for easily seduced married woman is

Whore, tramp, skank. Yep, happens all the time around here: devoted, happily married wives with kids, dropping their panties just right and left for every sob story that comes along. Nope, women don't go anywhere they really aren't willing to go to in the first place, and if they're sorry later, it's because it didn't quite work out for them. But hubbie really stood up like a MAN didn't he. He acted angry, even gave the wife mean, dirty looks, thought deep thoughts, left for awhile, and even got real angry at Stan too. But nothing ever came of it. But then he took her right back and demanded he raise the bastard. Gee, guess that makes him a WIMP. ALOT OF NOISE BUT NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED EXCEPT HUBBY'S HUMILIATION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

That was wonderfully written, it is the reality of situations like that, it has to be for the good of all.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Obviously Written by a Women

Just another well written wimp out story.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 14 years ago
Nicely done

Your writing style is very formal. Whilst informative there is an element of military report writng in your technique. This does reflect the background of your main character but it does make him seem rather cold and controlled and the story rather uninvolving. Emotion seems to be understood at an intellectual level rather than felt. I suppose this is rationalisation after the fact. To me this rather explains why his wife could be tempted by someone who imtimated he needed her at an emotional level. It is also suggested by his greeting his daughter with a handshake rather than hugs in chapter one. To my mind however you did show his fury and sadness in the controlled manner in which he displayed it using the markers, I thought that an intense action. Despite this he shows a strength of character in removing himself to allow time for his rather repressed but very stong emotions to subside to a point where he could reason them out. Giving his family a second chance is another example of strength and tolerance. He clearly chose to treat the experience as informing himself about himself and tried to learn from, and rise above it. This is a very creditible first effort, and I would prefer to believe it is not based in reality as you suggest. If it is, I hope this was cathartic and has helped you move on. Although, personally, I'd torch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
huh?

I was waiting for him to go AWOL on her cheatin' ass. Oh well... each to their own

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written by a syncopated word processor?

I have seen machines with more emotion than this writer. There were frequent errors. English does not seem to be the writer's primary language. This story was simply cold and emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
after 3 chapters

we find that this is nothing but a bull shit story....nothing real ...nothing with the real emotion of real people....what a crushing end to something that started so well...pity ....oh well back to your day job....the ending should get double 00 though for being so lame

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed it. The story ended nicely.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Interesting story.

And they say romance is dead. Well it isn't here on LIT is it? Well done for writing your first story. I am still not sure the husband has done the right thing. But if you say this is how it happened then so be it. Anyway please continue writing.

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
thanks for the effort.

It all seemed rather dry. I can see you did try to bring out the emotions and conflicts, but it did not come through for me. Please keep trying, I do see the potential there. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Soldier wimp ?

Stupid wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the first two chapters=100

But this last one is just not up to the standards you set forth in the first two... wimp or not the theme and content do not work in this chapter... You should consider a re-write of the third chapter...

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good First Story

and I hope that there will be many more. The protagonist was true to himself and avoided letting his emotions run everything in his life. It would be fun to cut the thieving bastard into very small pieces but then at the minimum he would have to spend a long time in the nut house recovering.

The story sounds just like a military pilot taking control of his fighter after an unexpected stall. Jane should really discuss with a head shrinker the question of how she fell into the coils of the seducer. Thanks for an interesting tale.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
I knew it

<p>I knew it this would be the ending. Second chapter did have few things that pointed out that this “marriage” will survive – at any cost. I’m not against reconciliations, but there should be a <i>strong/valid</i> reason for it. I didn’t see any here. </p><p>All three of them need some serious counseling. The mother (Jane) just shrugged the problem off her shoulders like some dust, and the daughter (Janice) took all the blame. Their characters kind of interchanged – Janice for a teenage girl was too mature, and Jane on the other hand was a confused woman. </p><p>I liked your writing and it was a good first story so keep writing.</p>

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
How does she know that the baby is jerkoffs. Did

she have a DNA. Nevertheless the baby han his name on the birth certificate and the baby still belongs to them. Jerkoff has no say in things unless he gets a DNA and a lawyer. He needs killing and then no problem. Why didn't the soldier take care of it while he was in the states?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Notre Dame

Nice touch. Tough climb

The wall across from the clock contains a memorial to the soldiers, noncoms and officers of the U S Army who liberated the city in WWII.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey sophist, where do you get your reality?

This line is pure bullshit... "Who gave you the right to make the decision to give up a child I am responsible for?!" My disappointment and disapproval was evident and I don't think Jane had considered I would take this tack." The child has nothing to do with him... and she gave up all rights when she abandoned it with it's father. Sorry, but your fantasy world just does not exist. The husband and wife are disgusting people anyways, so really who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A man has to do what a man has to do

As a retired USAF CMSgt. I could readily relate to your story and enjoyed it immensely. However I feel Paul should have accompanied his wife back to the states initially, to get his daughter and the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well crafted story

This all started out pretty rough and unsettled, but that did not really hurt. Good plot points and well conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It didn't work for me -

because, when reading this kind of story the partner in the wrong needs to redeem themselves in some fashion before any reconciliation can be meaningful. I understand the idea of forgiveness - but in these situations I need the character to prove themselves worthy of it. That is just what I need as a reader, frankly the wife sickened me. She never seemed to show any inclination to improve herself or make the situation right. Because of that the ending couldn't work for me.

daluentdaluentover 14 years ago
Sad story

Shit like this happens in real life......... My brther-in-law came back from being deployed in the Marines in Vietnam for a year to find his wife 9 months pregnant. He said he screwed around in nam so he forgave her. My wifes brother is 5' 8" tall has brown hair and hazel eyes. His son is now 6' 4" blond hair and blue eyes and does not know his dad is not really his biological father. So very sad. Shit like this happens Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real Loife

The ending of this story is not uncommon. Daniel Boone was captured by the Natives and spent quite a bit of time with them. When he returned home, he found that his wife had given birth to a daughter who was fathered by his brother. Boone has been quoted as saying, "she has the right last name". That daughter became his favorite child.

I also know of at least one acquaintance who has raised his wife's child by another man, I am not close enough to know his thinking, but I do know that he is not a wimp.

This was a good story and the reasoning was sound and understandable. I personally do not believe in using children as a weapon in adult disagreements. The child is blameless. In my estimation, your main character was a real man who loved his family including a repentent wife. He accepted the responsibility of the head of household in that their emotional well being was more important than his ego. More men need to understand that being a man is honoring your responsibiities to those under your authority. In this case, I believe that his wife was willing to go to any length to make amends. Giving up a child under any circumstance is emotionally dibilitating for a woman. Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In a Hurry

I liked the plot, and the first chapter pulled me in. You began the second chapter well, but near the middle you started "hurrying". The third chapter seemed as if you were in a dead run trying to finish. I enjoyed the story, but I feel it would have been better if you had spent more time developing your ending instead of 1,2,3, done...

I think you have ability so keep writing. I'll keep reading.

bobby9909bobby9909over 14 years ago
In a Hurry

I liked the plot, and the first chapter pulled me in. You began the second chapter well, but near the middle you started "hurrying". The third chapter seemed as if you were in a dead run trying to finish. I enjoyed the story, but I feel it would have been better if you had spent more time developing your ending instead of 1,2,3, done...

I think you have ability so keep writing. I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
started out ok

but went downhill. I can respect his desire to help his daughter, wife obviously didn't care how much she fucked up her daughter. Not sure I'd have taken wife back, pretty sure I wouldn't have raised someone else's son. But the pussy never talked to wife about any of this, at the tower he says we never had to talk things just fealt right. Dumb fuck, never talking is how he got into this situation in the first place. He feels safe because he doesn't think he'll be deployed again, news flash, he wasn't deployed when she fucked her new lover, he was gone for a weekend. Now he's going to send her back to her lover to retrieve the bastard, what if he says he's depressed, will she fuck him again, if he won't give up the child unless she becomes his long term hook up, after all hubby did say it was up to her how she got the bastard back. Whole scenerio's fucked up. Face it, the guys a pussy.

safari99safari99over 14 years ago
Disappointing

Kept waiting for the cheating slut to be used and tattooed.

Well-written story, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The writing was good, but too stiff

Still good.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Well written but this last chapter rushed

Sure seemed like you just wanted to finish this

TeslerTesleralmost 14 years ago
I liked It

Good story. I think Paul stayed true to his charachter.

YornHYornHover 13 years ago
What a bitch

If she spreads her legs that easily she must have done it many times before. Hubby being away for long periods. Surely, there are plenty of "depressed" men out there she can "feel sorry for".

Any way. If she really wanted to protect her so-called loving marriage, she would have had an abort when the husband was overseas and kept her mouth shut. If she wanted more children, her husband should be the sperm provider, not some fuckbuddy.

In any case, she failed to show any remorse whatsoever - she fucked up her daughters head and loyalities.

I believe a single fling under certain circumstances could be forgivable. Giving birth to a bastard child is ABSOLUTELY NOT one of those circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Load of shit

Worst load of shit I've ever seen. The whore better start charing. The daughter is well on the way to being just like mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what utter nonsense

Wow!! Are there many such brother Teresas in the US army?? Or is he imbibing too much of the happy juice? The daughter will most likely end up whoring, seeing the mother is one.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Strong

and built out of a solid and detailed (almost said "deployed") reality. But your Catholic moral code is too simple, low-level Parish Priestly. It may even conflict with the solid sense of your narrator, concerned first with his child's state of conscience rather than his own injuries or his wife's guilt. This is the second story of yours I've read in which ONE wifely failing, duped, yes, but in pity if not full-scale caritas, is allowed to destroy a marriage (nearly), the which, after all, I am sure you know even if the Catholic Church doesn't these days, is an indissoluble sacrament, not a useful convenience to avoid being lonely. You have great talent, but need to get more subtle in your apprehension of Catholic morality and guilt (and retribution -- true, contrition isn't enough). Try some Graham Greene novels for openers, and when you understand why his Sinners are sometimes close to Sainthood, you could do important work!

And ignore altogether the sleazeballs who think infidelity is a mortal sin to be punished with summary executions (all those who have commented thus far, I'm afraid).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good but ...

the end of the story involving getting Paul Jr. back is just a sketch and considerably weakens a heretofore strong tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not believable

Living with a bastard child - a constant reminder of the infidelity ?

You must be a saint or a total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I shall kill myself

unless you let me fuck you! Please ladies, if a man tells you this, the only sensible thing to do, is to help him kill himself. Remind him that the world will be a much better place without him.

I say this, because I have personal experience of a person who tried this ploy, unsuccessfully, with a friend.

He then seduced my sister, got her pregnant. Two children later he abandoned her.

Last time I saw him, 30 years later, he still hadn't made any serious attempt to kill himself.

He's still a miserable, self pitying, self destroying man. DFC5

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
LOL, That Steven Spielburg is something

This has to be one of the best fiction stories in the world, A man rasies he wife 's lovers baby, knowingly.........

auhunter04auhunter04about 13 years ago
MMMM

I understand the story and the for the most part wimps to not make it in the combat arms of the military; staff ass kissers mostly...

The one thing I have to wonder is how will this man feel after a few years with living proof of what went on, and how will he begin to react to his wife and that her son.

I do not know if I would have the strength of character to do this. Had she been forced, raped that would not be a problem, but the fact of how it happened and the subsequent coverup is a bit hard to stomach

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, I don't buy into a single person's behavoir in this story.

a happily married wife with a daughter at home, fucks a loser because he is depressed... yeah, right. She gets prego, doesn't abort, instead has child, knowing, get this knowing 100% that husband would eventually find out. Seriously, hundreds of people where NEVER going to ask about the boy? get real, authors insult the reader and themselves when they are too lazy to invest time into the story plot.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Ugggh....

I can handle reconciliation after a single instance of cheating, etc. But, this betrayal by the wife was mult-faceted and went beyond the one-time fuck. I followed the hubby's intellectual handling of everything-but his reason for recommitment eludes me. Many of my questions remain unanswered. This final chapter fell off for me-it seems the author just wanted to get this reconciliation over with. If this is based on a true story, as the author stated, then I'm guessing he found the hubby's decision as confounding as I did, and so could not get himself or the reader to 'buy' the hubby's decision to reconcile.

Good effort on a difficult, but compelling, story outline.

I see the author hasn't submitted anything in a while. I hope he starts again. This was for the most part well-written (if poorly edited), and also an ambitious story to attempt.

shadowjack17shadowjack17about 12 years ago
Bit of constructive help

Firstly, it's secret, not secrete. Other than that, very well written; with the understandable error of not knowing it is unlawful to bring suit of any kind against an American fighting soldier (Airman, Marine, or Squids also) who are outside the continental United States by anyone within the continental United States. They are protected by the provisions of the Soldier's and Sailor's Civil Relief Act. Not that big a deal except to an ex-military man who was married to a fool who tried to sue for divorce while I was in Germany my own self some time ago.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Easy to Tell

If a series of a a story is any good. If the scores start to drop as the chapters progress it is a great indication that you are losing you're audience an they don't like where you are taking a story, this series is a prime example of this. It started off strong but really fell away from there to the point were the author completely removed the husbands testicles in the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trash

This story was total fucking trash. Being ex-military I would have kicked the skanky whore slut out the door. As for the daughter she was the ring leader af the big lie. Out the door with her whore mother.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Interesting Ending

I don't know if I would have ended this tale this way. There were many ways you could have taken this, as you stated in your closing.

Real life?

Real or not it was well written and quite compelling.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Meant for cuck lovers.

1 star for not leaving a cuck alert. What a wimp! He is an insult to military men. Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my Gawd....

What shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly loving wives

There are those who would never allow the wife to return. That is too bad and their loss.

For those who know the pain of betrayal, there is a love that transcends the pit of despair. Sometimes it is found in the arms of another that has the ability and stability to rebuild out of devastation. Sometimes it is found in the arms of the very person who brought the devastation.

It is a matter of worth. The attitude of the betrayer is the key. In this story, it is clear that the wife and daughter's concern for the welfare of the husband in combat was primary.

What should have taken place was the day after the husband returned, the wife and daughter sit him down and confess - confess it all. THEN he has options and choices he can make. They failed. The author chose to allow reconciliation. Good. However, a follow up story would have to deal with the under - cause of why the husband and wife/daughter have a basic lack of honesty and trust with each other in the home.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Not too likely

She cheated on her husband, because she really didn't care that much about him - or she wouldn't have done it! Then, when she found out that she was pregnant and she didn't know who the father was, she should have had an ABORTION! (there was no talk of religious conviction concerning abortion) Then, she has the baby that isn't his and has the nerve to name it after him! Then she gives it up for adoption! What kind of disjointed plot line is this? The writing is actually very good, just work on the wacky plots!

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 11 years ago
Crap

Another whore bitch wife can't keep her pants on and the wimp takes her back. What a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK story, sloppy grammar!

"I wanted to make sure he loved and respected Jane, Janice and I above all things."

Would you say "He respected I"? I hope not!!!!

It should be: "I wanted to make sure he loved and respected Jane, Janice and me above all things."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reconciliation

I'm okay with this attempt at reconciliation for several reasons: 1) Her secondary perfidy was, although stupid, intended in part to protect him from pain; 2) He has taken a clear leadership position in the family structure; 3) He has turned the focus of this family to right and wrong. They may make it, and they may all thrive individually and as a family unit. Thanks for writing a story filled with lessons for all of us.

Rogn123Rogn123about 11 years ago
I agree CRAP

Jane is too stupid to be believed. She leaves a newborn baby with a suicidal single guy??? She gets her 13 year old daughter involved in her stupity? Can there really be people out there like that? I would not want a Major with this guys reasoning capabilities leading me into combat.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Redemption or BTB: Redemption

This story could've gone either way. It is heartening to see love prevail; it would've been even better if Jane had remained faithful. Her seduction was apparently premeditated and calculated. She was as much a victim as anyone but still guilty of betrayal to herself, her marriage her children and her husband. The story opened up the anatomy of a marriage on the rocks with all affected parties input. The author gave us clear evidence of what was happening so the reader was well informed to establish an opinion of their own. In some cases, I prefer reconciliation if possible. Trust being reestablished is the most significant hurdle in resuming any degree of normalcy. Counseling is always a resource to consider even seriously. I found a degree of emotion muted and the scene to scene movement was not synchronized.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Too Quick to Finish

The wrap up was hand wringing quick. You made the point that it might be difficult for her to get Paul Jr back. So, what happened. I'm left to believe that she knocked on his door, told him she wanted the baby, he gave him it her and she flew back to her family. She is obviously a weak individual and might be influenced to stray one more time to complete her mission.

This story had possibilities but this last chapter didn't do it justice.

Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Piece of crap author

Author needs to stand in front of a speeding freight train for daring to write and post such a piece of unmitigated trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow really! Delete this off a erotic site

Come on at least you could have had more sex put into it.. We as readers are here to read erotic stories... Add a final story with more sex or delete this non sexual crapy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phil2213

I hope I meet your wife, I'll pay someone to seduce her then hopefully figure out a way to get her pregnant and I wish I could watch while you reconcile with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes, stand in front of a speeding train.

A bunch of greedy bastards nearly destroyed the global economy. Pouring carbon into the atmosphere has led to possibly permanent aberrations in weather patterns which kill many people from flooding, heat and violent storms. But that stuff is practically benign compared to the horror of an adult who posts a story for which he charges nothing and in which the main character refuses to react in a way that will cause considerable collateral damage to his daughter, himself and his wife's son, who played no part in his own conception or birth. Yes, for this offense the author alone deserves to stand in front of a speeding train to instantly end his life, despite the damage to his family. Society cannot stand against the damage done by an author writing a story now and then that you don't like, anonymous. Please stay anonymous. It would make me permanently nauseous if I were to discover I knew you.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 10 years ago
Crap

I was hoping you would be able to salvage this story after the failure of chapter 2, my hopes were obviously dashed.

Hey anonymous 7/5/13, the 2 so called adults and the daughter should die from the speeding train, taking themselves out of the gene pool. The baby will be the lone survivor and will grow up rich and powerful but will despise the dead family for leaving him alone in the world. Darwin is right once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Military Mind is a very nasty piece of work

Something everyone here, especially the author, seems to forget is the mind of a frontline military officer is not like that of a civilian.

As an officer, he is very goal oriented, very political and very, very vindictive. if he was going to punish his family he would have done things much differently.

A Gunny I know here in Tokyo came home, found his Japanese wife in bed with a Japanese man, he tossed the man through a glass window and onto the street which was 3 floors down. The poor sap survived and on the day he left the hospital Gunny was there to put him back into the hospital. He of course beat the crap out of his wife, during this whole episode he never hurt his kids (aged 13, 16 and 20) but made it very clear that they were complicit for not sharing this information with him.

Now, let's compare this to a Bird Colonel who, found out his Filipina wife was cheating, he set her up to be arrested by the Japanese police for selling stimulant drugs and prostitution and then divorced her.

BTW if you are arrested by the Japanese Police for drugs very bad things happen to you, if you are a woman arrested by Popo for drugs and prostitution very, very, very bad things happen to you.

So, as you can see the Major in this story would have done something to mindfuck with his wife (the enemy) and then kept her around as a second class citizen.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Hey Anonymous!

Why can some people be so bold as to hide from their own comments and their refusal to attach themselves to their own comments. Opinions can be very situational and subjective. Anyone can make a mistake, some bigger than others. Paying someone to seduce another's wife seems totally ludicrous. In fantasy, it works well. However, in reality it is far different. If my wife could be seduced, I wouldn't want to be in a committed relationship with her let alone a marriage. I am not a prude but very traditional in my thinking about marriage and relationships. I have experienced people in varying degrees of mental health having been in a public service environment in the executive level. My formulation of opinions on such matters is from an informed perspective. My opinions are my opinions and I have no problem associating myself wth them because I have a comfort in knowing my intentions are good about myself and life in general. Life is what you make it and your selfconcept is how you endeavour your next step. You must not only evaluate for yourself by also how that impacts those you love and care deeply about firstly and then how that impacts others. Competitors and those withheld agendas hidden or otherwise will always be about but you cannot account for their being without making changes to yourself. Usually, that is the goal of certain people in trying to upset you and get your attention while they enjoy their own ego trip in doing so. So, yes I am what I am and I will do what has to be done to have the best life I can have. I will react to protect my family especially if any are sick weak or under attack in anyway shape or form. When love is at the precipice of a situation then love is the rule in guidance toward resolution. Although, I firmly believe in eye for an eye, there are priorities that preclude that luxury, which I've learned as a man that headed and raised a family. Your role as a leader in a family takes more things into consideration as you endeavour to make informed decisions. Sometimes revenge is an unaffordable luxury that bad people count on. This story is complex and the answers and judgment you make as a reader comes as easy as your position in life affords.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The wimp hiding behind the facade of "taking control".

The wimp threw a tantrum, and ran away while refusing to face his problem, then when petitioned for divorce, he refused to sign citing the BS excuse of "seeking to understand". He conveniently forgot that his running away prevented any understanding to effect.

His running was the catalyst for his daughter's mental anguish and he blamed it on the wife for letting the girl try to solve their marriage difficulty. What a total wimp. The girl is the only adult in the story.

Now in this chapter, he "tries to take control" to make himself look less of a wimp. He insists that the wife takes back the baby claiming that it's now his responsibility, but never once did he claim it as his son. He is going to be "honorable" raising the the baby as "his daughter's half brother". What bullshit. He should either shit or get of the pot already. Either the child is son or it's not and he has no business demanding anything be done about the child. What a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You need to learn

when to use, "I" and when to use, "me." You keep screwing it up. First say the sentence without the proper nouns.

( I now had a son to raise and I wanted to make sure he loved and respected I above all things.) See, it doesn't sound right. It's, (he loved and respected, "me," above all things. (Now you can add in the others without changing the personal pronoun.

I also felt the story lacked human emotion. Also, everyone is right, the guy's a real wimp. Sorry, between the technical mistakes and the content, I couldn't rate this very high.

mikejwzmikejwzalmost 10 years ago

ok this just stupid for 1 you can't get the son back he was with he's real father un the state's and you in germany you would have to prove that he suffers from depressed and is possibly suicidal fiirst there would be an investigation 2 even if he's depressed and is possibly suicidal what you can't proof the real father would say the kid can not leave the states the kid can't come to germany even if the mother is in germany this would be settled in court what will last a year or 2 this story is stupid and doesnt make any sence sorry for the bad english

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Nope

Started off somewhat interestingly but went downhill in Ch 2. Chapter 3 was pretty much unreadable. The story line is headshakingly poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

I read other comments. I was surprised at one showing so much sympathy to the wife

She intentionally cheated on her husband and her family. While not on birth control and not requiring her lover to use even a condom?

No, she intentionally threw her family away. Even worse having a child help cover it up. The kid will be in therapy forever.

Perhaps the wife just had buyers remorse after she did this to her family? Is she remorseful for doing such evil acts? Maybe, maybe not. The story leads you to think so but then maybe?

To forgive this level of intense betrayal, and overlook thee cold hearted callous nature of her actions/thinking shows this guy is a saint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRAP

TWO fucking woman together with holding the truth. Dump the cheating skank wife and let the daughter live with her shame......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just no way.

Have a CONUS-based lawyer file to have the birth certificate corrected as to male parent, change the child's name and send Jane packing. Keep Janice and let Jane live with the little bastard and his biological father. Leave an infant with a single male with alleged mental issues? WTF? Stan and Jane deserve each other. Nice story well written that turned to crap.

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Hmm,

Liked the beginning, not sure about the conclusion.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
well developed story

I feel that this is a well developed story. Unlike the btb crowd who want every woman to exist in a burning hell. Paul faces his responsibilities to family even if there is an extra one. Requiring his wife to face her actions and claim the child from the sperm donator to rebuild the family unit to fully functional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Taught Her Daughter to Lie

First chapter was a good start but went downhill from there. Mercy fuck my ass it was all about her. This taught the daughter how to lie to her dad and future spouse. Fucked up situation but I don't know of a single returning vet who would knowingly raise another man's child. This is a bullshit story not even close to reality.

Wulf_man 1962

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The wife taught his daughter to be a lying piece of shit just like her mother.

Divorce her cheating ass on the grounds of adultery, then disinherit the little bitch of a daughter and tell her that she is now dead to you.

Tell her that she is as much a bastard as her bastard brother.

Also take the cunt of a wife to a tattooist and get the word WHORE in six inch high letters stamped on her worthless hide front and back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do all that dear annony tells you and you'll be

alone as he is. No friends no love no family, Just him and his basement and his little cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do all that dear annony tells you and you'll be

a CUCK/WIMP/SLIMY "LOSER" / PIECE OF "SHIT" ..... just like CUCKY BOY / LIMP DICK sophist801!

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ........ WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST LOSERS???????

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Loved the ending .....

Although I think it should have been both Jane and Paul should have visited Mr Cramer. Paul should have berated him for seducing another mans wife and put the fear into him without anything physical!

For all the BTB folks ..... I hope you never make one mistake in your marriage and lose the one you love because of pride!

Oldlover2012Oldlover2012about 8 years ago
Sorry, I won't buy it

Just another American dysfunctional family. Hurrah! Too many treacheries for that marriage to survive in real life and be able to function as a family ever after. In fantasy land; sure, anything is possible there. A tattoo in the back of her neck where she won't be able to see it (like the adulterers' A of the middle age's), won't erase her treachery to her husband, her carelessness involving her daughter in the consequences of her infidelity, and will do nothing to rebuild the lost trust. Now, on top of that he even accepts the living proof of her treachery and will bring him up as the loving son he could have fathered himself, but his wife did it with another man. Like I said, I won't buy it. Interesting story anyway.

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 8 years ago
I've seen this happen to many times.

This story really hit home with me, being a retired soldier. As you might of guessed it happened to me. I was on a 15 month deployment, when an old buddy called and congratulated me on my new son! To say I was shocked was an understatement! I immediately took emergency leave and flew home unanounced. When I walked in the front door my older kids raced to me happy that I was home. My wife sat there dumbfounded feeding her new baby! She started shaking and crying, it was my oldest daughter came and stood by me, my son was too young to understand. But in his haste to let everyone know I was home, called his aunt, I can picture the "oh shit" look on her face right through the phone! She was there in less than 30 minutes! My wife's sister took all the kids so we could talk, and boy did we! I found out it was a one time thing, fueled by depression and alcohol. It took quite a while but we made it through the ordeal. I took terminal leave and retired. I took a job on the other side of the country, moved my family there with me. I gave my wife one option, get the asshole to give up custody of the child, or she could stay there with him! He was all to willing to get rid of his responsibility! When my wife came to join us 3 days later, I knocked her up as fast as I could! I now have 4 children, 2 of each! Just to find out how sorry my wife was about the whole thing, I had one more demand of her, a get out of jail free card for later use. I thought about using it on her sister, but she's married. So there it is, some would say I'm a wimp, or a cuckold. But I'm neither, I'm just a soldier who fought and won 2 wars. You see, all one has in life is honor, mine is intact, and I'm happy with what I have! By the way, my oldest daughter is still giving my wife hell over it, and it's been 5 years! She loves her daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ramonbrook

I can think of numerous ways for the wife to have helped the supposedly suicidal lover out without having sex with him. Difficulty believing anyone could be that stupid.

She must have had some emotional bond with him to willingly give in so easily to that seduction technique.

For those who say it was one mistake-improperly subtracting a check in the checkbook is a mistake.

Committing adultery is a choice. A thought out decision. Perhaps a bad choice, a terrible decision and a much regretted one.

If husband had been absent for a year and one night feeling lonely and depressed went out with friends too much to drink run into old flame-that scenario might be worked through. If she confessed. But she hid pregnancy and birth.

More to the point he was not awsy from her thst long and she had plenty of time to confess.

Sorry! I am not some wild eyed BTB person but what she did is so far past one little oh excuse me mistake.

Anyone who wants to give spouse another chance that is up to them. More power to them

BUT FOR RAMONBROOK AND HIS KIND TO SAY THIS WAS JUST A MISTAKE IS LUDICROUS.

NOT TO MENTION HOW MANY OF THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES KNEW OF THIS LITTLE MISTAKE AND CONSPIRED TO KEEP HIM IN THE DARK. ANYONE WHO SAW THE BABY!ALL THOSE WHO KNEW SHE HAD A BSBY THST JUST DISAPPEARED. EVERYONE AT HER WORKPLACE

Seems the little mistake just gets bigger with each passing thought.

Just how insidious does a betrayal and concerted deception have to be before you look at the actions as more than one little mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is real life

Things like this happen all the time, whether your in the military or not. No one likes infidelity whether it is done by the male or female, but reality with one time affairs more marriages come back together, usually weak at the start but stronger after time. This story represents the real world of relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:This is real life

are you a fucking moron, real life my ass. Maybe it the UK. In America....divorce would be on the horizon. He would also try and for give his daughter. She lost points with dad by lying to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ligitimizing a skank whore

Seems, that's all of your stories,gotta be a queer or woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EFF off haters..Dude took care of things the way he wanted to, it aint your life

All you armchair anonys aren't a pimple on real grunt's sac. You want to deal with it some other way, write your own story. Yes the biotch deserved worse, yes I probably would have beaten the crap out of the weasel but this is allegedly his life, not ours.

All you all are pretty trashy if you'd criticize a dude for protecting a little kid from having to pay for something he didn't do. (I would raise the kid either, but at least I recognize more magnanimous actions when I see them,) Some of you are Graceless Gutless HONORLESS males. Not MEN OldBearSwitch.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
No

Not believable at any level.1*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 6 years ago
Garbage

An unbelievable piece of garbage.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Once again, a well crafted story

Also, I'm not adverse to reconciliation stories as so many others seem to be.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 6 years ago
Garbage

Acts that totally destroy one's faith in your spouse and marrage are not a plausible basis for reconciliation. This series has nothing to recommend it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second Time Through

This story reads even better the second time through. The main character shows a the circumspection and understanding that override his need for revenge. You did a great job characterizing his transformation from angry, hurt, cheated spouse to the leader of his family. This was worth reading twice, and I may return to it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore the angry detractors, well written 5*

The writing a little stilted and lacks expression of deep emotions but very nice try at a reconciliation story, which are always difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOTTA AGREE WITH TMSPTGR3 11/03/17

She lied through her teeth when she said that she 'didn't remember the sex'. She stayed with the guy for who knows how long... holding him close while being repeatedly fucked and filled with his cum. .... And then to silence her then 13 yr. old daughter by bringing her into that conspiracy shit?

The bitch should have been beaten and BRANDED with a hot iron.

Also, why'd the author have the Major wimp out on his very good plan to very slowly garrotte the motherfucker who knew who's wife he was fucking.

A potentially good story that had too many weak points so I give it only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The comments are more distressing than the story

This is a perfectly well-written story of betrayal and redemption - but the comments are truly a revelation.

The hero is fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan (where woman are regularly beaten and branded and stoned to death for any lapse in morality) and here we have Western men demanding that Western woman suffer the same fate. Perhaps they should tell their political leaders to stop fighting the Taliban and begin to use them as examples of how Western men should behave.

LA

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous