All Comments on 'Like Mother...Like Wife'

by Danny2208

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
andrusandrusover 14 years ago
very hot

i loved the voyeuristic angle and that he helped his mother dress in the story. however it would have been even better had the boy 'helped' in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad, but needs work

Not a bad story, but the boy/man needs a lot of character development to be believable. Is he a cuckold? Merely a voyeur? Since we don't know his relationship with his wife, we really don't know what his considered reaction will be to her actions - much less whether she really is a slut.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Nicely done

It's a shame that he didn't get to fuck his mom. Maybe he can fuck her in another chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It should be in FETISH category

The beginning was good, but the end...sucks!

Just for your information:"incest people" are TEN TIMES more jealous of their partners than normal couples.It´s a threat to a blood bond thing.IF he fells a strong desire for his mom, it will be a tough conflict between his erotic urges and his jealousy about his mom boyfriends.But keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very NIce!!

One of the best beginnings (Hopefully) to a series with sooo much potential in a long time here on literotica!!! IMHO :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Potential

Fantastic start to what I hope will be a long running series, loads of potential to be one of the best stories on this site.

forfun44forfun44over 14 years ago
Keep The Story Going!

Keep it cumming! Sounds like the start of a good Gang-Bang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously?

Balls the size of apples? LOL cant be erotic when you cant take the story seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good potential

First part (mother-son relationship) is 1st class.Well written and powerful. Second part (with wife)would benefit from some character/relationship development. On the whole a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
matter of perspective

I think the "apples" comment showed the perspective of the kid while he watched his mother get fucked. In his eye's they probably were the size of apples you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

I really want a part 2, to this

Had me rock hard from beginning

To end,

photo100photo100about 12 years ago
Next part required

Hey Danny 2208 how about part 2, if you do not write another part it will be a big let down, still a good story

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 8 years ago
Abrupt Ending

The mom section was hot and I really enjoyed it. It seemed like you were getting a little bored with the story when you brought in the wife and resolved it. The movers just jumped her and it became an instant orgy for some reason lol. It was out of the blue.

The first part was really great though. Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing needs a second chapter

Awesome story needs a second chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 5 [4.75 = 95% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To my understanding the son has developed a very pronounced voyeur side in his youth: he was a VOYEUR SON.

Much later he is already happily married.

The presumed unferlining premise of the story is that the son unbeknounst to him is likely to have a voyeur side of which he need not be aware at all.

Once his wife was getting inappropriately touched, his the sons voueur side comes to the fore and hr becomes A VOYEUR HUSNAND.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The title of the story says it all:

LIKE MOTHER...LIKE WIFE.

Mom did whisper something in wife's ear before the orgy started.

An excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sucked.where was the incest at.Wrong category for this.Should be in wimp section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous