All Comments on 'Creampie Revenge'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
now thats what i can hot!

revenge is definitely sweet... or salty in his case

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Just desserts???

Payback is a bitch! I really loved it. Thanks for a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Great story!

Just don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!!!

Very sexy and hot story!!!Make me cum!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
More

Hubby needs to be humiliated more, and suck more cum from her pussy. Thanks for the good story.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
What an exquisite Tale!

Very good story! It was a great read. It played out well and was very believable!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Great story, hope there's another chapter. Maybe involving mom, her female lover and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't stop now.

I really loved this piece. The concept of a son cuckolding his father really does it for me. I look forward to the part where the husband finally finds out that the massive loads of sperm that he has to dutifully lick from his wife's rightously unfaithful pussy is none other than his own son's. By rights he should probably soon be licking and sucking the boy's tool clean as well, after all the son is now the real man of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

As the one comment stated, don't stop now. Very well written and also believable. I agree that the husband should eventually find out who's sperm he has been swallowing, but I also think it would be nice to read about a threesome with her assistant Lu. Please you should continue this HOT storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

good story, keep going!!!!!!

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
What a son!!

Your story is very hot and a very good read. The son getting it on with his MOM....what a trip.

Now she has him, she can set him up as her househusband and on many occasions, her pussy cleaner. Is Mom going to tell Dad that she is sleeping with SON???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
come on, just make dad a cocksucker!

I agree with anon at 1.12.10. The father really likes slurping strange cum from his wife's twat. True to form, when he learns that all that copious creamy semen is from his own son's young balls, at first he'll demur then it'll excite his old withered junk and he'll accept it totally. That won't be enough for the sly wife, she'll insist that hubby get it directly from the source. The son, a proud even arrogant young motherfucker, likes the idea--a lot! For the boy it isn't enough to put horns on his father's head, to make him a silly old cuckold by shoving his big young prick up his mother's cunt whenever he feels like it. The boy wants to see old dad on his knees in front of him, sucking away like crazy on his own son's big stiff dick like his life depends on it--with mom watching! Then when the son's good and ready he unloads his hot young balls right in his father's mouth, as dad greedily tries to swallow every precious drop of his boy's rich young sperm. Maybe next the boy'll stick his big prick up his father's ass, as dad frantically spreads his cheeks for his masterful son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

This story could certainly take a sequel! Good writing!

fistfuckerfistfuckerabout 12 years ago
Made me remember

Made me remember when our 2 sons did their mom the first time (they were 14 twins)

It was so good for me to clean her after each one of them were finished and had filled her full of their cum. And even today I get so hard by being made to do it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Creampie-eyed

A well written story. Although I thought she'd tell him their son was the donor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's toast

He cheated and then she decided to get even using her son? Hope he was 18 or it's jail for her for sure. Even if he is 18 all the husband needs to do to get whatever he wants is threaten to expose her to friends and family and all her peers. Remember, she's the head of the foundation? People in those positions don't survive a scandal like the husband could let loose. The wife is an idiot and is about to pay a VERY high price. What a stupid bitch.

muttstermuttsteralmost 11 years ago
Continue please

I believe you should continue with the story. I would, however, keep the husband as a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a crock

He cheated, she cheated. He wasn't going anywhere. Just tell her no. The Court will decide who gets the house and the division of assets. He wasn't leaving the house and if she didn't want to sleep in the same bed she can use the floor or the couch. And when it came out who she was sleeping with, she was going to be lucky to get 10% of the assets in the divorce. Anything else is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How disgusting!

She gets revenge by sleeping with her son? What revenge? She's screwing her son's head up. When her husband finds out and he will find out, she's going to be out on her ass, branded a sex offender forever and her family and friends won't have anything to do with the slut. How is THAT revenge? Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Does the term being decreet mean anything to you people. If you cheat you should do it in private. You dont bring it home, so her husband was not only stupid but arrogant. How many times did her son catch her with her lover and she owned the house she lived in... I can only assume most of you think the woman was wrong have issues with women being in authority and have been submissive to a woman at one time in your life because your comments are too serious.

Great STORY because thats all it is a story!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
To:Anonymous 10/01/13

"The Court will decide who gets the house and the division of assets."

Guess in your hurry to get to the "juicy parts" you skipped the part about the pre-nup??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JohnnyGalt

It did say something very small about a pre-nup. In the case of a divorce he gets nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pre-nup won't stand

Not after his threats to expose her long running affair and her incestuous affair with her son. Her job and family couldn't stand the press. So John is going to get a TON of money as a payoff and enjoy his life as a single, rich man. Oh and he never did those things she asked because he had her by the short hairs and explained that fact. She lost this - big time. Such a ridiculous story. Poorly written and certainly poorly conceived. A complete waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow was that stupid

And the previous commentator is right. When he finds out it was his son she slept with, she's toast. The pre-nup won't mean shit. You couldn't have made this any dumber if you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It is rather stupid

Like she has any high moral ground to stand on. She has extra marital sex with her best friend. So she wants him to stay faithful, even though she is not fulfilling his needs. While she gets her needs met by her friend, then by her son. I would be okay with her sleeping with her son if she didn't get any on the side. Or would she be happier if he slept with one of his friend, lets just say another woman. Sorry, can't buy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

I like this story great read. I would like to see more. Maybe

Mom invites her friend over for a 3way with her son ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
maybe

PreNup? Well I don't know, but if she has the lawyers for it she could make it stick. She'd have to break him down mentally so he wouldn't consider fighting back, probably. Maybe get a Mistress to 'train' him to be a good little pussyeater. Deny him privileges, get him Japanese mats to sleep on. Take away the Mercedes and replace it with an '84' Buick riviera and Suits from Sears, and he of course wears a dog collar. Or maybe start him on oestrogen, make him wear a French maid uniform and heels and be her pussyeating housekeeper. In any case, since her ongoing affair with Lu started when they were about 18 I think Lu should have been the one to feel betrayed when Suzy got married. Of course she did take another man to her bed, but she did keep it in the family also which is the only right way to keep multiple partners.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
not sure

I am not sure about this she told her son that was not the last time that she would fuck him but I can already see where this is going she won't fuck her son again the reason why I know is cause she allowed her husband to eat her pussy and she had an orgasm while he done so now yes she may take another lover but it won't be her son hell I doubt she takes another lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Totally loved the story you should keep it going. And like a few I think a 3some with Lu would be great

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
In most states

In most states and a lot of countries It's illegal to have intercourse with your children.

So I'll have to throw the BS flag on this story.

Your writing is good and so is your use of grammar.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
So far few understand

The writer is not thinking! Most states and many countries insest is not legal. In the Victorian era families that inbred had serious health issues. You still have stories about inbred mountain people who are severely regarded because of that. (squeal like a pig)

Although it was never mentioned that any breeding took place but, given the widest fantasy land margin of allowing. If you are insane this wouldn't fly anywhere!

So I have to agree: BULL SHIT FLAG HAS TO BE FLOWN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The next morning she answered a knock on the door

The Police arrested her and took her away charged with incest. Her husband divorced her and kept all the assets while she was in prison. He made sure everybody knew what she had done. Nobody would help her or talk to her. Can you say stupid slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't like it 2 stars

You do not take back a cheater for any reason. Sure she cheated, but with one friend another woman. To be equal she has to have sex with multiple men. She has no desire for that, so it will never be equal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

would have been a 5, but -1 star for her cheating on the first page, and -3 starts for the entire 3rd page

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star for a fuckin lesbo story

YUK!!!

csltcsltover 5 years ago
Loved It!

Tasty!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Why

Let the husband back at all? Didn't make sense because she could have had her son as a lover and been open with her relationship with Luann and hubby got nothing. But to be fair she was fucking Luann the whole marriage and yes lesbian sex is still cheating so she a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Head Scratcher here

Why was Suzy upset??? She never was faithful. Oh I get it...DUH! I'll bet she taught her son to ONLY fuck other men if he cheated on his girlfriend or future wife. Then all would be well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

I don't like wimp stories. She should divorce him.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Love It

But I needed more Suzy and Tony. Why let the husband back in it makes no sense, he had several girl over the years.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

The PI he instructed gave him excellent evidence of their incest! She and her son were arrested at the police station. The charge was Incest! 20 years in prison for her and her son! When she gets free she will be a practiced ass and pussy licker and her son will love cocks in his mouth and ass! No question, she went pennyless at the divorce!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Love this

I hope he eventually learns to kneel at the foot of her bed and fluff his son then watch them fuck and clean bother of them. Hubby will continue to sleep on the floor as Mother and son sleep together. I would be the husband in a heart beat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK???

Let me get this straight. Hubby is a cheating whore with another woman and wifey is a cheating slut with another woman. SO how is she ANY better than him???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Both scum of the earth cheaters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only 43 pathetic, miserable comments? For this enduringly fresh story? Mark you, it was indeed ENDURINGLY FRESH AND CLASSICAL TOO, SIMULTANEOUSLY.

But the poo' pressed, pissed off toxic masculines of the here and now couldn't take such a vicariously-lived hit on their self-aggrandizing pedestal-ed lives, would they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone who says self-aggrandizing is doing so from a pedestal, I guarantee it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, just to bad there was never a second chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like it.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

What an idiotic story. You forgot to mention the third possibility in all your crap.

He reports her for incest and then she and her son go to jail for a long TIME. He gets divorced and enjoys life with whoever.

But reality doesn't matter in your crap, does it?

Marvin2017Marvin20178 months ago

First, to the nasty commenters: it’s a story, as in “fiction.” You’re reading this on a porn site-get a grip.

.

Second, to whatnow221: Tony, check. Lu, check. Suzy, check, check! John needs to be humiliated

some more, possibly learning who's cum he’s ingesting. Then in a paragraph (wouldn’t that make

real life easy) legal stuff done to end the marriage and John’s ass is tossed. Tony, Lu and Suzy

lived happily on together in chapter 2.

.

Third, 5 ⭐️ easily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous