All Comments on 'Claire is Red Riding Hood for Daddy'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Wow, great story! And what an awesome, sexy, throaty voice you have. This is really good, even though it made me feel like a pedophile pervert!!

REMacSoundREMacSoundover 14 years ago
Delicious voice!

What a wonderful audio story. I am so excited by your delicious voice. Very hot sweetheart!

BanenightBanenightover 14 years ago
Simply Amazing

I absolutely loved it been visiting the site for years and this is a new fav of mine.

sh60fhsh60fhover 14 years ago
Get ready to cum

I would fuck your tight ass in a New York second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy Story!

I'm not an ass man, but, after listening to how much you want it, love it, in the ass, I just might have to try it!

Great story! Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Hot

Amazing story, very sexy and such a turn on

Love

Steve,England

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

I have been trying to find words that would adequately describe how totally awesome your audio was. Not only do you have a voice that surpases the sirens that could sink ships but in the way you repeat words and phrases. By doing that you intensify the whole experience of listening and living what is happening through you. You capture the imagination of anyone who listens to you. You are by far one of the most sensuous persons I have ever listened too. Your daddy series is one topic that I hope will be expanded. I am totally amazed with your audios not to mention how turned-on I get. You definately have a talent. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unfucking Believable

What more can I say?

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 14 years ago
Very sexy and very dirty, and I love it

If it was your intention to turn your listener on, then in my case you succeeded magnificently.

The sound of your voice and the repetition you use and the sheer dirtiness of your language combine to make listening to your story a very powerful and highly pleasurable one.

I've been a long time admirer of Sxy_Kitten's work, and I rate your story right up there with her best.

Just a couple of things though. First, I sometimes hear you turning the pages as you read, which is not that much of a distraction given how excited I get hearing it. The second is that the audio quality sounds a bit clipped, as if you're using a low quality setting when recording, in order to keep the file size down. Fix these two things and I think your great work would reach perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can i be your Daddy

I love your sexy voice, I wish I was your Daddy You had my cock cumming over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

I had to take a shower after listening :)

lucluvlucluvabout 14 years ago
Top Notch

This story left me exhausted... over and over and over again. *wink*

I wish I could give it 10 stars on a scale of 1 to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Sexy

This is the hottest audio story I have heard. Claire, your hot voice made my cock hard in a second. And I shot my load about 4 minutes in! I jerked off to another of your audio stories too, the one about shopping for panties, and will listen to the others soon. Submit more stuff real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMFG

more more more omg hottt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your voice reminds me of Veruca Salt

The character from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Tight Little Ass

Oh My Goodness Claire! Are you trying to kill me! I almost had a heart attack from cumming so hard. I was imagining pushing my big cock into you and hearing your scream with pleasure and pain. I'd have pulled out and shot my load all over your tight ass and back while you rubbed your clit to completion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yet Another Beauty

claire2010 does it again; yet another beauty of a story, told in that breathless clear Aussie voice. Loved it. Thanks for posting, Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The stuff of teenage wet dreams....

Exciting, exhilirating, breathy prose; fantastic use of repetition... absolutely LOVE YOUR WORK Claire2010!!! Please grace us all with new narratives soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you

I absolutely love what you do. Please keep writing and recording!

R x

danc1977danc1977about 14 years ago
MORE!

You have to keep recording.....this stuff is HOT!!

claimdeniedclaimdeniedabout 14 years ago
WOW!!

This story gave me an erection that is going to last for hours... I'd take a cold shower but I'm not ready to calm down yet!! A+++++

Dub1367Dub1367about 14 years ago
This worked for me.

Claire, this is very very good. You got me hard in 15 seconds.

I am a fan now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

So fucking hot! You are a truly naughty little girl! Please keep the stories coming so I can keep cumming!!!!!!!!

Noir22Noir22about 14 years ago

Damn i wish that i could watch what this dream looked like when i sleep, be the best night EVER! :P heh

Noir x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wolfman

You bring out the wolf in me Claire, too cool I just watched the anniversary edition of American Werewolf in London!

I'd love to see you in a little hood and a tiny skimpy pair of panties before I ravished .

Please keep me and the stories cumming love yeah girl your fan whiskey65

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ahhhhhh....

Oh Claire...i loved your story and never wanted it to stop! What a combination---your cool voice and hot story line, you make this old

"Daddy" very very happy. excellent, young lady!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Daddy and daughter love at its best

The special enchantment of father and daughter sex

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
Hooked

This was the very first story that I have heard from Claire, and I was hooked right away! She says the things every guy wants a woman to say when he is fucking her. It didn't take long to shoot a load and as soon as I "could" I came back and did it again! I've been giving my hand a work out on her stories ever since. I love them, I hope she never sops posting!

Thanks Claire!

charlie27charlie27about 14 years ago
wow

that was one of the hottest things ive ever heard and you whimper so cutely when you cum :) i love it. im going to be jerking off to your stuff for a while. im dowloading all your stories :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Claire, delivered in that sexy voice and accent this has to be one of the most erotic things I've listened to.

Alfred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Older Daddy

Hey Claire, I found a story where you do suck your Daddy's cock! Great story honey. I've been through about three or four of your stories so far this morning. Keep em cumming sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Surreal

It is surreal, Claire always delivers outstanding audios. She can make anyone hard. You just want to listen to her all day.

- Nick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Claire is hot as hell. I wish she was my little girl.

She is fresh and alive. I love her stories and hope she does not stop.

from dennisof1

aljkbikeraljkbikerabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

I'm enjoying these waaaay too much, keep em coming!

dreamweaver7311dreamweaver7311about 14 years ago
Hey there, Little Red Riding Hood!

Another splendid story from the little girl with a sexy voice! If you keep 'em coming, Claire, you'll keep us cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT HOT

Just heard this story from Claire....Damn its hot...made my cock jump out and say Hello...had to stroke myself while listening and had a nice hard cum afterwards...Ok Ready for round 2 Thanks Claire keep then cumming...I know i will keep cumming ! !

MrTinkertrainMrTinkertrainabout 14 years ago
OMG ! Thats HOT

Just wanted to say ...This story is HOT! I had to hear it again! I got so hard after hearing this story...had to jerk off and cum....Oh I am going to have to hear the rest of her stories....She is one hot babe! Keep'em cumming and so i can keep cumming Thanks For the HOT Story Claire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot For Claire

I was riding along with your daddy.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sensational

Thanks for bringing your thoughts and fantasies to life Claire, what a mind blowing orgasm.,,

Cheers baby girl

Cody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sexy voice, sexy mind, sexy body

wonderfully descriptive, even when riding yr passion. you are amazing. your erotic appetite, so few str8 women have - i WANT you grrr :-)

jon in the uk

rebrokenrebrokenabout 14 years ago

Another amazing story that brought me yet another amazing orgasm. Thanks Claire.

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
Beautiful Sexy British accent

Claire you have a VRY sexy erotic accent in your voice and you do things with it that are VERY plaesurable and your passion is remarkable! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Delicious

That's the best audio I've heard, very dirty. Claire sucks her Daddy before taking a hard anal fucking. This girl tells a great story, has a fantastic accent, and every word is so wrong but when Claire tells you about sex with her Daddy it just feels so right. {hannay77}

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dreaming

claire, i thought i was dreaming too. i got completely lost in that and i came off really hard. you are so good at this. jts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

I seldom liston to the audio preferring to read the text, but Claire has changed my ways. A fabulously written story read even better with a believeable little girl voice. I look forward to a steadier direct of her readings.

mxf2xmxf2xabout 14 years ago
I'm still shaking!

Unbelievably hot. Claire I haven't stopped listening and just came again for the 4th time today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Storytime never felt so good.

Claire, please bring you basket to my house.

Jim- Hawaii

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
how sweet she is!!

there's such a fine line between passionate sexual energy and the pitfall of mindless souless pornography. Claire treads that fine line like a talented tightrope walker working without a net. her words, her voice, her imagery brings out in the listener those desires that they dare not speak of, even to themselves. we want to caress her and kiss her and hold her and love Claire, while at the same time wanting to fuck her with wreckless abandoment and cumm in her and on her, from her beautiful young mouth to her fresh virgin ass and to mark her as our own. Claire's story releases the wolf in us all and god bless her for it! sometimes the wolf needs to roam, within reason, of course. Claire gives us a full hot lustful fantasy world and makes our world a little better---a little wetter and a lot more fun!

oh, by the way, i really liked your story, baby!

love you, Princess xxx

daddydavid

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
ME & YOU

I would LOVE to play with your Daddy with you SWEET Claire! xoxoxoxox

ewar166ewar166about 14 years ago
The best

So horny . Claire I'm still throbbing, that soooo turned me on

bigd2k622bigd2k622about 14 years ago
Thank you

This story is so good. It felt like I was her Daddy and she was talking to me. So, very hott

satanclaus69satanclaus69almost 14 years ago
i love hearing your voice

You have such a sexy voice. I love you telling your stories. It is even better then reading them. Ilove when you talk about your beautiful cunt. I love when you sound like you are cumming. I really hope that you really are, you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
need more

you should do a series of these with different story charcters like snow white or lil bo peep. i'll keep reading them over and over. TY Claire

FantasyDaddyFantasyDaddyover 13 years ago
My Daughter's dream

Claire I love it whenever you masturbate in the morning and I am at home Princess. I have to admit that sometimes I just barely open the bedroom door just enough to watch you. My cock in hand watching my sweet little college girl, panting and moaning on the bed. Watching you lift your pretty little ass up off the bed as you get more and more excited. Your fingers dancing on your vulva, teasing the hood of your clit, your pretty legs parted, your hips lifted up as far you can. Sweet little moans and chugs of your breathe as you get closer and closer to an orgasm. Loving hearing you cry out for Daddy in your erotic fantasy. It makes me feel so wanted and loved by you Claire.

How sweet your dream was Claire! I love being the center of my daughter’s erotic dreams. Any Daddy would. I love kissing you always my pretty “baby girl” just like in your dream. Father and daughter wetly open mouthed incestuously kissing. Exciting each other. Exploring your little mouth with my tongue. Mmmmmmmm Claire! Our two tongues entwining excitedly. Pushing past each other into the other’s mouths. What a good little college girl you are Claire! You are Daddy’s Princess. I call you my Princess because you rule over my heart.

Daughter! I love you too Claire! What a sweet thing in your dream to tell Daddy that you love him. My darling Daughter I absolutely adore hearing you tell me that you love me. I NEVER get tired of it. Incest is so cute isn’t it Claire? The love and trust we have as father and daughter. Makes our sex so wonderful and intense.

Your little red panties are so cute Claire. I almost forgot to breathe as my hand slid under the elastic waist band of your panties and I felt the baby like softness of your ass cheeks nested in the curve of my palm. Our eyes briefly meeting. Seeing that erotic hot look in my daughter’s face when I slip my fingers deep within the warm fissure formed between your two creamy white ass cheeks. Feeling you start to suck and bite my neck hotly your body quivering in my arms. Loving how you jump a little and your ass cheeks clench against my invading fingers as I coaxed your pretty ass hole open. Loving how you gasp and hungrily kiss and suck on my earlobe. My other hand touching and caressing your young pussy through the tissue thin fabric of your now wet bikini panties. Reclaiming your small mouth with mine…Raping it hungrily incestuously with my tongue. Your pretty leg pushed in between mine. My balls resting on your thigh through my pants. Daddy so big for you Claire.

I love you Claire! I moaned into your sweet college girl mouth. My finger pushing into your tight pretty ass hole..working it deep within your warm rectum while pushing the tissue thin red bikini panties into your wet fuckhole.

OH GOD PRINCESS I LOVE YOU TOO! Feeling you jerk and spasm against me while I play with you. So intensely in love with my daughter. Feeling your tight fuckhole contract and release and contract again and again with my finger and your panties deep within you….Soaking through the bright red fabric.Turning twisting my finger buried down to the knuckle in your hot pretty asshole. Adoring having my fingers within my daughter.

Feeling you sob against my shoulder when I took my fingers out of your asshole and cunny. Making daddy shiver when you told me that you loved me. Sucking on my fingers that had been in your fuck hole and anus. So erotically beside myself. Loving the taste of my little college baby girl..

Helping you take off your soaking wet panties…loving how they stick wetly against your slit. Loving my daughter’s wetness. So proud that you had cum in your panties for daddy.

My cock already in my hand. Feeling the beat of my pulse through the excited shaft as I held it up just for you Claire. SUCK IT MY DAUGHTER! I moaned while slowly fisting it towards you. My hips rolled forward exposing myself to you so nastily. OH GOD! SUCK YOUR DADDY PRINCESS! I WANT MY COCK N YOUR PRETTY MOUTH!

Panting heavily my head lolling a little from side to side as I looked down at you kneeling before me your hand taking charge of my cock. The shock of your wet tongue against the mouth of my cock. Seeing the precum on your lips as you tenderly kissed the mouth of my cock. UNHHHHH GOD! PRETTY GIRL! My fingers petting and playing with your hair. Piling your pretty hair onto the top of your head and watching it cascade back down to rest on your shoulders once again. Feeling your warm sweet mouth engulf my cock as you looked up into my eyes. UNHHHHHH CLAIRE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! My hips rocking back and forth just a little. Looking down at you..seeing my cock in my very own daughter’s mouth…so pretty!...so pretty!

Wet sounds as your lips glide up and down my cock shaft now. GOD I JUST WANT TO FUCK YOU CLAIRE! Hurriedly taking my cock out of your mouth..Covering your little mouth with mine..loving the taste of my own precum on your lips as I pulled up your skirt up in the back and bent you over the table urgently. Painting your tight sweet asshole with my precum. Sliding the wet mouth of my cock against it. Knowing that you will love it despite your half hearted protestions . throwing off my dressing gown as I mounted you. Pushing the wet tip of my cock against your “little flower” forcing it to open up wide shifting my weight and bearing down into you. Finally sliding into your cute warm rectum. Hearing you squeal and say: 'Daddy...you're fucking me in my ass...your making love to my asshole, Daddy...oh Daddy...you're fucking me in the ass!'

Leaning over you your head twisted around to kiss me while my hand went under your blouse milking and teasing your young breasts and nipples. Hearing you say:

...please, Daddy...fuck me in the ass...fuck your baby girl...fuck me in the ass, Daddy...fuck me...oh fuck me, Daddy...fuck your hard cock into my tight little asshole...fuck me...rape me, Daddy...rape my asshole with your hard cock...fuck me, Daddy...oh Daddy...yes...cumm inside my asshole...please...cumm inside my ass, Daddy...ohhh...please...cumm inside my asshole...oh Daddy...you're cumming...your cumm is shooting so deep inside my asshole...you're filling my ass with cumm...oh Daddy...I'm cumming too, Daddy...oh Daddy...I'm cumming...I'm cumminggg...oh Daddy, I love you...I'm cumming, Daddy...with your cock in my ass...don't stop fucking me, Daddy...don't ever stop fucking my tight little asshole!'

Oh God baby girlllll YESSS clenching your baby soft ass cheeks tightly in between my thighs as I Cum in your warm tight asshole. Ejaculating my semen deep into your rectum while you squirm and buck excitedly under me. Milking your young nipples with my fingers while we thrash..covering your pretty face with grateful daddy kisses while I empty myself into you.

WHAT A WONDERFUL DREAM CLAIRE! I FELT THAT I WAS REALLY THERE WITH YOU PRINCESS. I love you my little college girl princess. I adore dreaming with you!

TOM

Bad2BoneBad2Boneover 13 years ago
Dream of Me

Your ass is so divine. Dream of me in you as I fill your ass with my hot cum.

LeCoachLeCoachover 13 years ago
So good....

There's just nothing quite like Claire!

PoorHumbertPoorHumbertabout 13 years ago
Oh those panties

Oh those panties.I love the way Claire pretends the thin fabric stretched over her mound will protect her from her daddy.But,alas,her undies always somehow end up being used as a fuck toy on her.Sigh.

She really lose's control of her filthy incoherent ramblings in this one.And with her permission triggering her,and my, guilty secret pleasures.

raepheronraepheronabout 13 years ago
Ass Rape

mmm, getting off on ass rape. Need I say more? Perfect baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I miss Claire2010

I miss you Claire and your awesome post,those sexy pics were nice too, hope you come back soon!!!

Contact her and ket her know, she's missed!!!

armyeyes381armyeyes381about 13 years ago
Genius

You are an amazing story writer and teller ;) best voice ever... i miss you and hope you write more soon :(

ChijarheadChijarheadalmost 13 years ago
Another awesome story

All I can say ir your stories and your voice have never failed to get me hard as steel!!! Can't wait to finish listening to them all!

rollin53rollin53almost 13 years ago
OMG..!

Claire....Just like everything else that you have shared with us..SMOKING HOT..I can't get enough of you..The way that you say "DADDY"..can bring a man to his knees..MORE...PLEASE

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyalmost 13 years ago
MORE!

Just can't get enough of my sweet little Claire! I could listen to your sexy recordings for hours.

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
Sub-Claire

Claire, you are so submissive to your very kinky, dominant father. Like the way you enjoy daddy masturbating your cunt and asshole at the same time, actually getting your tiny little puckered hole ready for your reward for being so naughty - a big, hard cock stuck way up inside your ass and the final reward of that warm, creamy load of jism deep in there.

You are so naughty - keep 'em cumming......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hott daughter

You are so hot Claire and such a good girl.... I dont think theres a hotter woman on earth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi Princess!

claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT

What a hot story, told beautifully - Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I EMAILED YOU CLAIRE IF IT IS YOUR REAL NAME. I WAS BEING VERY NICE TO YOU AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WAS VERY RUDE TO ME ON THE EMAIL YOU SENT ME. I WANTED SEXY PICS AND IT WAS VERY CLEAR THAT WASN'T YOU. YOUR NAME IS NOT CLAIRE. YOU ARE A FAKE. DELETE ALL THESE STORIES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To the last poster

Get over it, you loser! Do you really think that people post stories on this site under their real name? And do you really think that girls on this site would give their reals names out to YOU? Think again, buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The reason I come to Literotica?

Is right here, this girl is fantastic. I see she is now back as Claire2014. Hope she posts more hot stories. Her voice is amazing. Soft and sultry and kind of innocent. I shot my load listening to this story, who wouldn't?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I came so hard to that. The audio was outstanding.....thanks baby girl daddy love ya loads ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story on Literotica

No argument!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As good as it ever was

I haven't listened to Claire for a while but I returned to this story and I have to say it's a good as it ever was, even better IMO! What an amazing storyteller. My cock was rock hard in the first few seconds and I jizzed twice before the end. What more could you want.Her voice is so good and she says all the right things and comes in such a cute way. I miss this girl, she was absolutely amazing. Hope she comes back one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great audio

Great audio Claire! Really love your voice. Can you read one of your non consensual stories in audio. That would be awesome. Thanks

azSolitude1964azSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Sweet dream

Such a lovely dream for Daddy... thank you angel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story is the best audio story of all literotica. I love the voice and I love how much Claire wants her daddy to fuck her in her tight rosebud instead of her pussy. I cum every time I listen to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous