All Comments on 'Candy'

by Asia69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
feedback from a Dominant

As a Dominant, I was very interested in this story. But as a Dominant, I am very concerned by the many errors in grammar and spelling in this story. Had you been my submissive who wrote this story, then you would not be able to sit for a month for the many errors in grammar and spelling in this story.

You need a editor. You need an editor very badly.

Your Dominant should be beating your ass for the next 3 years with the disrespect you delivered to him today! This story is offending to an Dominant.

sdbnncsdbnncover 14 years ago
Interesting, but Flawed

Asia69, congratulations on getting your feet wet, posting your creative writing on Literotica! I am a serving submissive, so I was interested to read your story as it brought back pleasant memories of the beginning of my submissive life, barely more than two years ago. However, I support the comments of the Dominant who posted before me -- the grammar and spelling seriously distract from what you are writing. Literotica provides free editors; please avail yourself of one, and then keep writing! The Dominant I serve has granted me permission to offer that, if you feel there is anything I can do, as one submissive to another, to help you, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
except expect accept

Consult a dictionary. Oh, and the self imposed 'dominant' first commentor doesn't know shit about correct writing.

mjar65mjar65over 14 years ago
more...

Keep writing - especially about Candy's adventures.

We want to read more of your work and that's the best way to be able to improve. This was so sexy the way you captured what was happening in her head and built the anticipation.

Please ignore the small men with their large egos.

And thanks for sharing.

Regards,

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!

more more more

pls finish!!!!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 13 years ago
Hot!

great start! i would love to read how this progresses. hope that you continue to write. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous