All Comments on 'The Bush Girl Ch. 02'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story, as far as it goes, but somewhat incomplete!

If you had chosen to make Mike's trip with our heroine (did she not have a name?)

be the beginning of a long love affair or even love and marriage, then I would have been very happy. That would have been my kind of ending.

However, there are some other matters that never were resolved in your story. Our heroine was fucked without any protection by three miners and a bar owner (once each), and also fucked numerous times without protection by Mike. The chances of her becoming pregnant or getting a sexually-transmitted disease from one of those five men are rather high. Maybe "The Bush Girl, Chapter 3" could be about her decision to stay in Australia, have the baby and make Mike or someone else beg to marry her. Think about it, please.

Except for the social bias in favor of shaven cunts, which is so rampant today, you give us no clue as to when your story happens. Would abortion, legal or illegal, have been an option? Would she have been disgraced if she flew home from Australia with a baby growing inside her? Curious readers want to know, eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1521 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES