All Comments on 'Alcohol as a Crutch'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Pretty good story. descriptions are great. Keep writing you keep it real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hits close to home

When I was young I had a friend who used to do that to me too. He never did anything except jerk me off, and I used to pretend I was asleep as well. After I would cum he would just rub his dick against my butt until he would cum. It was the only gay experience I ever had, but looking back I wish I had handled it differently. He was a great guy and doing more would have satisfied the curiosity that I've always had since then.

jfulton3jfulton3about 14 years ago
Brought back memories

I had a straight friend that I played with one night after we went to bed together after a night out drinking. I had long admired his package, but had never seen him naked. That night he climbed into bed wearing just his briefs. After I was sure he was asleep, I managed to get his briefs off. I stroked his huge cock until it was hard. It was very exciting. I slept naked with him that night. The next morning he could not believe he was naked. I just said that he was drunk and that when he saw me get naked, he followed suit. No mention of my playing with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You came up with a very original scenario & your writing is masterly

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I quit drinking when i was 31 & got married for the 2nd time. Begore than i was a disaster

I was wasted quite a few times.

I trusted most of my drinking buddies but not all of them deserved my trust.

As to the first one, I would always wake up in the morning at my buddy's place and had no memory when i came there or how. After several Saturdays i started notiving that my boxers were not on me. "I removed them because you pussed on them," was his explanation. I started noticing the sperm on my ass-crack hair & skin.

While i was with my first wife, a drinking buddy kept bringing me home in a totally wasted state. While i slept on couch he was talking & flirting with my wife. One think led to another (between him and her) & he became her "Friday husband."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with anon 02/11/16: a very original scenario; a very, very well written story. I WILL ADD TWO WORDS: ERITIC & REALISTIC.

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous