All Comments on 'Creampie Blackmail'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awful Story (Wish it were me)

Nice story, right to the point.

I am a suit wearing professional. While I do not think of blue collar workers with distain, I don't find myself with any as close friends. Even my close friends, I would expect to shower after doing physical labor, prior to "socializing." When my wife and I make love, we, particularly she, is always clean (her desire, not necessarily mine). Having said all of that, I always, only have clean, fresh smelling sex.

OMG, the thought of licking that musky cunt filled with the enormous 2-day load of a hard working, sweaty truck driver makes me swoon. I can SO picture myself between her thighs (the author said that she was unappealing, all the better)being forced to suck that nasty cum from her (I am assuming because she has been working) gamey cunt. The only thing that could have topped it (other than a little more in the story line) would have been for her to say, "hold on, let me wash that cum from your mouth with my piss--it shouldn't be too much, I only had 3 beers an hour ago, don't spill a drop" (perhaps that's why she wants him to wear his jacket next time).

Loved the story, keep on writing, you make my suit wearing dick hard thinking about submitting to the "help."

VagabondxVagabondxover 14 years ago
great story!

very well written . . . had me hard all the way through!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done!

I don't know why he didn't like it. Maybe a sequal where he begins to enjoy sucking her out is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nicely done

I'm a huge fan of forced-creamie eating, and this was one of the best stories on the topic I've read here. Well written, believable, descriptive. The fact that she's a bit of a skinny skank makes it all the more enticing, I think, plus she locked her thighs around his head as she came and filled his belly with spunk, THAT'S hot as hell. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

Love to be her

zackfairzackfairalmost 4 years ago
Oh my

Such a lovely story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous