All Comments on 'Answers to the Mysteries of Femdom'

by betula11445

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what?

this is a load of crap!

SlaveNanoSlaveNanoover 14 years ago
Interesting, but don't necessarily agree

Some interesting ideas here, though I can't say I agree with them all. I think you underestimate people's ability to compartmentalise their lives and act in different ways in different contexts. Also, I just don't buy the idea that FBD reduces your energy or intellectual ability. My experience is completely the reverse of this - it is energising and has enhanced my creativity. But that's my point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pretending

The content of this article is total nonsense, but give the author credit for such imagintive pretending at knowing the subject matter. With a little tweaking, this could be a great satirical piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Poppycock

This writing could not be more inaccurate. There are many different reasons and way femdom might manifest but this post is erroneous. To quote the writer, "fantasizing over being forced to dress as a girl and provide oral sex for a male friend arouse us" this is siqn of latent homosexuality(not there is anything wrong with that) but it is not typical of femdom. Also this notion of FBD (Feminine Based Desire) is totally false.

We male slaves worship the female form, worship the vagina we worship our owners. We are motivated by adoration, love and devotion. We do not wish to be women or even feminine. But we recognize the power of woman, of the vagina and we submit out of adoration. Denial and humiliation are my favorite parts of my lifestyle. Denial stokes my passion to the point of madness, when the desire for her attention makes me grateful for even the whip. But humiliation is the sweetest of all the emotions, to be humiliated for her pleasure is the sweetest.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I don't agree with you!

You cannot mix up homosexuality and female domination. They are not linked. True you can have someone with homosexual leanings that likes being dominated by a female... and I am sure that forced cross dressing is someone's bag too.

But female domination of the male is just that, exclusively! It does not encourage any homosexual feelings in the male. I am rating this submission as a five for the work. But the premise of your posting is completely and utterly wrong. Don't try and put anyone in a bag.

To me it is still a mystery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very helpful

you're right mostly..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to write that.

JJA122JJA122over 3 years ago
What jane marwood said!

What jane marwood said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Femdom is the submissive man's deep-rooted longing for female domination. As a little boy I had to obey my domineering mother, later my strict aunt. At 18 I had to submit to the rigid rules of a chaperone who kept me under her thumb for 5 long years. That shapes for life! I am absolutely submissive and servile towards women, but also very shy. One day a neighbor has moved in next to my apartment; a quite dominant amazon from the local riding club. She recognized immediately that I belong under the rule of a woman and so I had to serve her as a boot boy. In public she was a gentle Domme; in private, however, a tyrannical mistress. She couldn't stand the profuse sweating of her feet after riding, so she forced me with the riding crop to suck the sudory moisture from her sweaty toes. It was terrible - I never had done this before! "Hurry-up! At my feet! Stick out your tongue and clean my toes in between!" I obeyed, fearing the welts! She was extremely domineering and eager to enslave the male sex! When she returned from gym I had to take off her sneakers and socks and the stench immediately filled the whole room! "What a mess! Lick the stink off my toes, quick and proper!" I obeyed knowing that doggish obedience was required. Even after longer shopping trips I had to crawl under the table and lick her toes intensively for a long time to win her favor.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ok sigmund

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous