All Comments on 'Cuckold of the Cthulhu'

by KRCummings

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Tough merger H.P. and eroticism....

....try to rework "The Statement of Randolph Carter". That would work.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
I liked it

Sex, mythology and a smattering of horror--what an original and enjoyable mix. And all without using the words slut, whore, bitch or all those others that make me want to puke.

I MUST check into your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost

A fairly well written story in regards to the grammar, spelling and paragraph structure. I did notice some improper word usage ("toward" instead of the correct "towered") but nothing that made me want to stop reading. As a cuckold story, it's ok, though I didn't find anything especially original in the sex scenes. And it didn't feel like the Mythos connection really kicked in until just into the second page. Overall it felt like two different stories mashed up. However, I do think you did a credible job with the Lovecraft trope of having the main character continue to write up until the last minute. This is the first of your work that I have read and I think you have the potential to write some really good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

I'm so sorry but what the hell kind of ending was that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous