All Comments on 'Daughter Dearest'

by MaleThonger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
chunkschunksover 14 years ago
Good job.

Very nicely done, short & sweet. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more crap for the perverts

So you made her 18 so technically it was not pedophilia but the perverts and you miss the point that that is irrelevant. Incest is still sex abuse of young people and nothing more. Would you jerk off with joy if your 18 year old daughter got fucked by a guy old enough to be her father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Well done, keep on with the story. I think certain people protest too much. They seem to make a habit of it. Forget their foolishnes; if they didn't like such a taboo subject, they wouldn't be reading your work, and making such stupid comments.

MaleThongerMaleThongerover 14 years agoAuthor
Note from the author...

I do not endorse, support, or practice incest. HOWEVER, I am also mature enough to recognize that this is a work of fiction, on a site dedicated to works of fiction. Not all stories have happy endings, not all stories are drama free, and not all stories are scrubbed clean of the subject matter.

Sometimes a story demands to be told, no matter what the subject or outcome. When a story demands my creative attention in this way, I write it. If or no other reason than to get it to leave me alone so I can move on to the next project.

I am sorry if this story offends some of you. There are many stories on here that I am not a fan of. But you know what? I don't read them. Literotica does a good job of categorizing and labling these things to prevent people from reading something they wont like. I suggest you start heeding the warning lables to save yourself some frustation over a fictional story filled with fictional characters in fictional situations. And if you are going to lamblast someones artistic efforts, have the decency to do it "in person" instead of annonymously.

For those of you who liked the story, thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pedo nonce.

What the fuck was erotic about this shit?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Sweet loving and erotic

A well written very good story. Love is in the forefront,but the sex was really sweet. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re - comment no 2

OK - this is not your field of fantasy - so go read elsewhere!! It is clearly stated that it is *FANTASY INCEST* not fact and the author has stated that fact so get a grip!! Read beyond the sexual side and you can see two devastated people coming together in mutual need, even though its wrong morally and according to society. For me personally it worked - not overtly sexual but expressing a mutual need and desire to try and replace the person they (individually) lost. BTW also note this story is in *INCEST* and if the category does not appeal try going elsewhere instead of criticising!! Well done MaleThonger on your submission - give us more please -thankYou Daddy

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Sweet and sad story

A nice sweet but sad story that had a happy ending.

They both needed what they missed and loved. They both needed assurance from each other that there was someone in this world that really loved them. They both found the answer together.

Nice!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I notice all these fuckwits complaining about the story still read it. Just happened to be in the incest section did you??? The precis quite clearly states that it's father/daughter incest Hypocritical arse wipes!!!

Great story. Loved it. Keep up the good work and don't let these dildoes make you believe anything different.

Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore them

I thought i should say that this was a great story and to ignore those that posted the comments before.

I am comfortable with my sexual standing, Yes! I enjoy reading the odd good incest story, my partner likes the idea of rape... that said though doesn't mean that she would want to be raped or want to rape someone else, or that I would like to have sex with a family member... the point of a subject such as incest and rape is that its taboo and there is nothing to be ashamed about being turned on by it... i personally believe its harmless having a fantasy, it only becomes a problem if someone puts that fantasy into practice... I personally think that everyone has those darker thoughts that they wouldn't care to admit to others, and that anyone that claims that they dont is nothing less than a liar or in serious denial. Anyway good post, keep em coming!

MaleThongerMaleThongerabout 14 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all your comments and support. Glad you all liked the story.

MaleThongerMaleThongerabout 13 years agoAuthor

because I couldn't leave well enough alone, (or rather, the story wouldnt leave me alone) may I humbly suggest those of you who enjoyed this story try the sequel, "Daughter Dearest, Daddy & Dallas". Thank you.

MaleThongerMaleThongerover 1 year agoAuthor

londonteadrinker - Thankee-sai.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous