All Comments on 'Nudist Resort Feminizing Ch. 02'

by exhibitor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShavedalloverShavedalloveralmost 12 years ago

So true!..You know what I mean...mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My favorite nudist resort

I live near Gainesville, Texas. I frequent the closest one but my back yard is relatively private and I love jerking off outside.i.

I am not a hairy guy at all but I do have pubic hair. I tan at home in my back yard and I have developed very sexy tan lines. There's a young female that lives with the couple who own the place. I have caught her spying on me multiple times while I'm in the back yard while I bath nude and nearly nude! I make sure that she sees me both ways! I especially get very aroused and masturbate for her. Most times I can not see her entire body but I can't tell by watching her upper arm that she must be masturbating which really makes me wild. I can't readily tell her age but she appears youthful.

I'm considering on inviting her over to rub baby lotion on certain parts of my body. Whenever I think about that I'm masturbating and I make sure she can see between my legs and can see my hand working on my cock with my balls banging. I shoot a pretty good sized load when I cum. I love her watching me when I do1

I can see her arm and part of her upper body as she masturbates. Her body jerks and she moans as she reaches an apparent orgasm.

Mr Lindsay

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
Loved it

great continuation from the 1st chapter. I would love to be with a couple like this with the wife in charge of both of us men. I love wearing panties and love showing off my lingerie for women. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous