All Comments on 'The Screwing of Emma Watson'

by jacobreynolds

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well this was ok

The sex scenes were well done but,if you had heard Miss Watson when she was on British tv a few months back you would know a lot of young men go up to her claiming they think they know her and then saying they think she was in the lion the witch and the wardrobe,knowing full well she was in Harry Potter. This is just a way of getting to talk to her. It is so silly it dont work! Also she is only 19 therefore not old enough to drink alcohol in either the united states or britain were it is now 21. Sorry to nit pick but her age is well know! Neverless ok.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years ago
UK alcohol age

is 18. I know this, I'm in Scotland and my son is 18. He has to carry his passport to prove his age in pubs.

jacobreynoldsjacobreynoldsabout 14 years agoAuthor
Author response. Alcohol and chat up lines

Hi there, just like to address the previous comments which seem a little innaccurate.

As to the comment about alcohol:

-> in the UK (where the story is based) you can get booze as soon as your 18 (quite easy to check, just google it) and most bars won't ID you from the age of 16/17. So I don't really know where your coming from.

As for the comment about people always coming up to her

-> yes they do, and I've also heard that people say stupid stuff like she was out of lion witch and wardrobe. Thats probably why He specifically had his character feign ignorance about her celebretity status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It seems you were right

(both of you) about you still only needing to be 18 to get alcohol in britain but they have been talking about riseing it to 21 for a while and some shops wont sell you it if they think your under 25,so it a bit confusing! None the less I was wrong and I admit it. Sorry. But like I said I quite liked this and I agree with you that more people while write about miss Watsons sexual exploits since she came of age almost 2 years ago. So I have rised the rate to 75. Just one more small thing however I cant see her going out with out wearing knickers,if she was wearing a skirt or dress not after thouse silly pictures of her underpants getting out of that car a few days after she turned 18.

America89America89about 14 years ago
I liked it

The build up was nice, the bathroom scene well-done, and the sex scene was hot...The story was good enough I think for Erotica...Who cares if you don't think she'd go out without underwear, its a work of fiction. Well done Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Some Sexy Woman

Emma is a sexy woman and the object of my fantacies I would love to see her make it with Bonnie Wright

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

It is a good story, although there are some continuity issues. First she's wearing a dress and no panties, then a blouse, skirt and matching bra and panties. Sorry, but it bugs me. The dialog is a bit awkward in places and frankly I found Jake's arrogance a put off. Good start though and certain to fuel my Emma Watson fantasies for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stories

So far there seem to be two stories here, this and the one about her watching Radcliffe and Grint wank, letting them cum onto her breasts. Anyone know of more stories?

As to the story - nicely done, jacob. Before I criticise something I'm not doing myself, I'll just say it's batter than many others. And who cares how it relates to the real person? It better didn't, imho - after all, at some point it becomes sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
reply to earlier comment: url of another emma watson story

http://www.literotica.com/s/emma-watson-gets-her-fantsay?page=1

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago
emma watson stories

as soon as im done w/my first story, i will be making one about her(emma watson)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it.

It's a decent story.

Could have been longer, but not bad.

I would also love to see Emma Watson

make it with Bonnie Wright.

Someone should make that story happen.

LoveEmmaWatsonLoveEmmaWatsonabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great to see sweet Emma acting so slutty, would love for you to do a sequel. Great, hardcore, slutty action, just the way I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

well u see she is not a bitch in heat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

great work keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay

Oh my god that was great although the description could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't understand why people are picking an arguing over the drinking age. For the record it is 18 over there. But I do agree that his arrogance is off putting. Other than that good story an the sex scene was hot. But the dialogue wasnt very natural.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Wow

Good job, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Awsome story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was pretty good just wondering how when they f***** in the bathroom she didn't have any panties on but when they got back to her apartment she had matching panties on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous