All Comments on 'Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 03'

by johnnydrama

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank god, there's...

...no such thing as "you shouldn't give a blow job to a guy right after he's fucked a cheerleader's ass" in a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A big let down

Nothing erotic here, Dude. Savagely raping a young girl's virgin ass might turn on a few sadists (who should move over to BDSM) but it was a BIG let down from the two hot stories before it. Get back on track, and try to control your ass fetish.

Caroline in Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wrong turn

Your hero may have a big cock, but here he is just a big prick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great chapter

I'd love more "dark" details about the anal deflowering!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You totally fucking ruined the story. Totally destroyed any hopefully good story with Elise. What kind of shitbag would shove his dick in a girl, especially a tiny one, without spending time with fingers or small toys to stretch her out? Baby oil or not this would have tore the fuck out of a girl, and rape is rape. Should have stopped immediately when she was hurting, and should have back-handed the fuck out of the bitch that said to 'shut her the fuck up'.

You can write it in the story all you want that she 'forgave' you later, but nobody that gets raped by someone they trust is going to forgive him, much less the two bitches that stood by and encouraged it to happen.

Fuck. Perfectly good story ruined! :(

...just gives you the urge to cut off his balls while your shoving a baseball bat up his ass :/

skyink93skyink93about 9 years ago
pissed at myself

Hit 5 stars in accident. Absolutely agree with Mike2501.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnnydrama@johnnydrama
302 Followers
married banker slash guitar player ..just having some fun and living out some fantasies with the keyboard...hope you enjoy them