All Comments on 'Silent Seduction'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very nice, erotic and hot

I wonder if the sexual relationship continued after mum became pregnant, and if she ever confessed that it was her son that was the father of her child. A good mother and son fuck fantasy that seems very real. Thanks for the good post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
maybe the son can get the mother

pregnant so that they can produce another retard like the ones who get off on this incest crap. Don't you pedophiles have to go and register your address or something so that the rest of us know where you are lurking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CRITICIZING INCEST STORIES?

My comment is not directed at this story, but rather at the literotica user who persists in posting his/her rants against incest stories. The person is a complete asshole, always posting his/her diatribes against harmless fantasies anonymously. What a piece of shit this person must ber. I you are going to put in words what you feel then put a name on it, otherwise just shut the fuck up!

Once again my apologies to MOONDRIFT, for using his /her story as a place to put my cooments about this total shit head. Oh. and my name is MARK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think

Its romantic and sweet bet a mother and son. I dont judge people. I thnk its ok if they are consenting adults and as long as they are not hurting anybody...its their life.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 14 years ago
wow nice real story

Its another thing to the usual 10-inch dick, hot mom DD tits.

i liked it! thx bro :)

maybe you can share a bit more experience with your very own mother, its so HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How long lasted?

You are over 60[I read your profile], how long it lasted?

A friend of mine had a FORTY years relationship with his mother.When she died(at 74-breast cancer) only I and their daughter knew about it.It´s the only time i saw him cry.(A.Anand)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
motherfucking sure IS specIal!

It was good of the great Moondrift to make this fine story available to us. The young man was 19 when he started fucking his mother, and, since they find it so satisfying--as so many thousands of moms and sons do--they continue to this day. Here it's mom who starts the action, by bursting into the bathroom while he's taking a shower. At first the boy is somewhat shy, but when he sees how focused his mother is on what he's got swinging between his naked thighs, he starts enjoying it--like any normal son would. His dick gets hard in front of his mother, and she admires it all the more. Face it, he's like all guys--he loves showing it hard for mom, standing up straight and proud for his mother to feast her eyes on! He likes how mom strips off the bed clothes to see his morning hard on in all its glory. But his mother's got a plan for her boy's big prick, she wants it shoved right up her twat. The lad can't resist, of course, and soon he's flooding his mother's cunt with the creamy sperm from his hot young balls. It's so simple and natural, so RIGHT, he does it again and again. Now he's fucked a baby up his mother's twat. Yeah, motherfucking IS special.

Magnus65Magnus65about 12 years ago
Always

A great story, similar to my experience

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
Is this the best you can do?

I've read the other comments and have a couple of my own. Your story is what it is...another great example of what you can do with your mind and pen. Unlike some others, I do not have any similar experiences, do not suggest any changes to your story, or have any questions about it.

Quite simply, the italicized intro is masterful. The story is done with a perspective I found very unique, even in this category; and your writing, as always, beyond reproach. A very different and very good story. One heckava great one-pager. Muchas gracias, amigo. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intro is wonderful.

The Italicized intro is the only thing that makes this story work, the intro is almost good enough to be a story on it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go for it when offered on a plate

vice is nice but incest is best especially when you get your mom or sister or aunt or daughter pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hidden gem

I can't believe I missed the taboo story of a son giving his love to his mother. Despite the warning in the prologue, I found the image of a loving mother bending over the bathroom sink and offering up her marital playground "her pussy" up for her son to rutt like an animal until her grunts his orgasm in her ear as he seeds her pussy very erotic. As dad is driving his golf ball, his son is driving his cock between mommy's thighs until both mother and son cry out in orgasm and the son breeds his dear sweet mother. I loved that mommy got pregnant. The son will beam with pride as he sees his mothers belly and breasts swell with his child and mom will find herself constantly bent over or flat of her back thighs spread as her son humps away looking to relieve the errection mommy has given him.

I hope this son takes good care of his mother and the mother of his child. He can drive her to the doctors appointment, hold her hand during the appointment, then after they get home, French kiss his mother as he fondles her body and then ultimately take his mother sexually once again ejaculating into mommy's womb and leaving mommy's pussy a sodden mess. Loved this 5 stars from me.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 5 years ago
morning wood

Sounds more like fantasy than reality. But, I do enjoy your story, and became aroused reading it!

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Awesome story! A welcome change from the busty skinny mom and her very well endowed son. Made it so much more believable, which is great for keeping the reader turned on, and stroking (or fingering)...Wish more stories were like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous