All Comments on 'First Time Jacking Off in Public'

by Unverzagt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kirstymiakirstymiaabout 14 years ago
great story, please write more

i really loved this story, i hope you write loads more to this wonderful story. -x-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who the Fuck is Doug?

And how did he get into the car without anyone noticing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More of Doug!

I loved the way you opened this up for a sequel at the very end. I would love to hear more about the mysterious Doug - how he managed to avoid being caught watching all of the whacking off. This is a daisy chain waiting to happen.

sexy_suziesexy_suzieabout 14 years ago
i loved it

really really good. a second part is needed. the person who didnt like it should try and write their own or grow up!

anyway 100% from me :)

UnverzagtUnverzagtabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate the comments, good and bad. And I thank everyone for reading my first submission. It seems like a lot a of people really enjoyed it. I'm so pleased and just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read this story. (I already have a second story available on this site, if you're interested.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

I love being watched as I masturbate. This story is one of the best written on that topic. It had me 100% hard and dripping with pre cum. Please keep writing.

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 13 years ago
BRAVO

LOVE IT. PLEASE CONTINUE -x-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT JACK OFF STORY

I love this one. What a great story to fantasize and jack off to. I'm hard and stroking now! .... mmm...ooh yeah! ...spurt...spurt...spurt!!!

BathernakedBathernakedalmost 11 years ago
Rick too

Hoping to hear of more adventures the trio.......Rick and you while drew watches you in 69 maybe?

randduderanddudeabout 10 years ago
Love the theme(s)

You got me with two of my favorites... being watched jerking off and exploring M/M bi-curiosity, especially with a female present. Nicely written with some "character development"which gave it a touch of realism that was arousing. I've written on the JO theme on Lit too.

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years ago
Well written story

Loved the realistic detail & the depth of your characters. Took me straight back to my awkward, horny college days!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous