All Comments on 'A Different Type of Sex'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why?

You've left your readers wondering why the wife, whose libido disappeared long ago, suddenly becomes amorous enough to treat hubby to a session of romantic pseudo intercourse. What happened to her to lead to the evening you describe?

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
I thought this was very good.

It showed what a loving couple can do to get around certain medical. Problems. It sounds to me as if they both enjoyed it. Does there have to be a reason why the wife acted this way? My wife surprises me quite often with the things she does, and I never think, "Why is she doing this?" Anyway DM nice story I am glad I read it. Although I will admit I have never seen a 'False' pussy.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Great Read

This was a great story of loving and caring between a man and his wife. This story could of been under Loving Wives

also. Sometimes wives and husbands do for thier partner out of love and caring and not out of need or what is in it for them. This couple had physical intimacy problems due to a severe medical condition, but this did not affect that she really loved and cared for her husband. Just glad that she did and you wrote a beautiful story of sharing intimacy.

Thanks for your time and effort

Jay RichardsJay Richardsabout 14 years ago
changed my mind

Well, I started out after the first few lines thinking that I wouldn't really like your story, but I gotta tell you I changed my mind. I had a raging hard on by the time I finished. I was glad that the wife took care of her husband in such a loving way. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very very good

i have often said, there are as many ways to have sex as there are difficulties that try to prevent it.. you just have to find the ones that work for you. thank you.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 5 years ago
Where there's a will there's a way!

Intimacy can take many forms, enjoy!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely HOT... loved the story.. erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1064 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...