All Comments on 'My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 02'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Good Story

But way too short. I'll never get off at this rate.lol A nicely different reason for family nudity, interesting. I do hope you will write much more, longer chapters, and move this thing along. Really good character development, a chance to have all sorts of characters show up at the resort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A silly story at best

A nice try at a new way to write about the same old incest story lines but it did not work as it is just silly. No more chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
family needs stud/jock son too...

premise is good...but the 2 chapters so far are not...and if you continue it..a stud/jock son needs to be added/included...will make for a much hotter story..which you definetly need..and will open up more action possibilities..among the family and vistors to the resort..and for moms like myself...a bi stud/jock son..who both momand dad share is the hottest...take the suggestion..seriously..

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 14 years ago
liked it

looking forward to more on this

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 14 years ago
'Anonymous' comments

For those who don't have the guts to identify themselves, please keep your negative comments private. Great story. Keep 'em coming.

jpearce21jpearce21over 13 years ago
The draw

I've been out of full-time work for well over a year now, and I find myself wondering how far I'll continue to go to keep food on the table. I guess for me, that's the draw of this story.

Anyway, the set-up is good, the writing isn't bad by any means, and the premise has potential. The sky's the limit on this one and I can't wait to see where it goes.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Great lead in

I dont much care for the timing of the letters both in one day? Life is never so fair. But in this day we live in we all know what its like to struggle to feed our families most of us will do dam near anything it takes. In this day and age people should be proud of there bodies its not the 1800s so I Cant wait to read the rest

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
cooll

better to live, than to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE MOST POPULAR NUDISTS

The most popular guy can carry a dozen donut and two cups of coffee. The most popular girl is the one that can eat the last donut. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
great start

I am already hard

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
nice set-up

like the tease. hope the fun part comes soon!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Previous chapter received (4) stars, & no comment, because I did not want to be negative\want to give the story series a chance...that said...

**5** STARS FOR THIS CHAPTER!! I love how the surprise letter and the lawyer's office paperwork shocked the family, yet they came together AS A FAMILY, putting the family first, instead of being 'individuals'...

This is gonna be GREAT, I can tell now...only one observation; story could have just been written into on, with a bunch of pages/chapters listed...this style here makes for a bit of a drag in how it all works out....BUT...BUT...I still love it, and will read to see where this all goes!!

Wwhheeee!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3136 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.