All Comments on 'My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 04'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a sorry piece of drivel

Hope you did not waste too much time writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Chapters are Too Damn Short!!!

Normally I like short chapters but only when they are a good quick complete read. But I am really interested in how things turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This spoon-feeding is very tedious

Lose the apostrophe in "Monroe's." Apostrophe applications are very simple. Learn them. Look up "gamut" and "gambit" and see if you can keep them straight. The word is "recurring," not "re-occurring." This is the last chapter I will read. You are expecting too much from readers to put up with a string of porn poppers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have a wierd question:

You told us in ch 3 that "they" gave the 'boot' to males that continually had hard-ons. Either somebody's going to have to change the rules or daddiy's going to have to start wearing a jock & say that he injured his dick in some way until he can learn to control himself around the women. What's he going to do? Kick himself out, THE OWNER of the place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Improving

A great scenario, but you're wrecking it. Get brave, let's have some family sex. Let's open the camp to sex, public sex. Let's see at least one of the girls give her cherry to her daddy. Both of them giving themselves to their mother. Something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There's short, and then there's too short...

I'd prefer to read a more substantial submission less frequently than a few paragraphs daily. If it's too short, it becomes harder to get into the story before it's over. It's kind of like watching something on television where you have 5-6 minutes of program, interupted by 2 minutes of commercials. Over and over. No complaints about the content, except that there isn't enough of it.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
I like the way this is going. Keep it up

The chapters are a little short but keep going with the development of the characters and the plot. Dad seems to be the focus of this. Does mom get any action?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't Stop now !!!!!

Hey Don't want to sound pushy but where is the N0.5,6,7 , It's just starting to get good , Please make it longer ,, Please don't hold back,LOL, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I enjoyed this

Very hot scenario, using his daughter's help to relieve his erection problem. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brought memories...

You don´t know the "Pain in the ass" that is being a teenager in a nudist family."Take care of that, now!"...

Orcaman47Orcaman47about 14 years ago
easy solution to dad's problem

Since they own the place, it should be within their power to change the rules. Although this coyness is fun for now, they may find it more fun to either change the rules, or to relax the enforcement of them.

Orcaman47Orcaman47about 14 years ago
title

Why is the title in first person, but the stories are written in third person?

homenudistfamilyhomenudistfamilyover 13 years ago
I love this story

I'm a 41yo nudist dad. Bev and I have 2 teen sons and 3 teen daughters. My divorced sister lives with us with her teen son and 2 teen daughters. We all are always naked at home together and we are very open with each other. We love the way we live. I'll post more about us if anyone wants to hear more.

homenudistfamilyhomenudistfamilyover 13 years ago
homenudistfamily

we are homenudistfamily@hotmail.com

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Cool

Good for you guys homenudistfamily. although must be tough presented and teased with the forbidden fruit of daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so very sensual

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Before School

Had a buddy in hs whose mom was very, very open minded about boys. She drove us to and from school and many times had to pull off the road to let us finish stroking away. Quite often it was doing each other. She never made us stop but did ask that we not get cum on the car seat. One time she did tell her son to wipe his chin before going into school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3136 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.