All Comments on 'Seven Year Itch Ch. 04'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your to be pitied

I agree with you people should stop writing bad comments but wno reads them for you because i think your as dumb as a post either that or your in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good use

of stylized dialogue 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, but this one really is off the wall. Where are you taking this character and why. Surely no one can be so hung up on a sexual experience that they dump their whole life for it. Plus good ol Jerome, what a guy, has two kids he won't even acknowledge and more on the way! Real high class person, perhaps these two do deserve each other as they seem only concerned about themselfs-self centered is mild when considering these two. Interesting that you have never mentioned the husband again, guess that never was much of a marriage, at least it didn't make any long term impression on your character. So, interesting to see what you do with them...at this point I really dislike them both so if it wasn't for the kids (am I the only one concerned about them) I like to see dani and Jerome both crash and burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dani's heaven

Dani loves putting out for Jerome, he makes her feel like she is in heaven pleasing her all the time. She will do anything for Jerome for the way that he makes her feel. Dani has no regrets and looks forward to every time they can get together to hook up. Nicely written story that has a woman who has found someone that makes her feel complete and satisfied. Thanks for sharing a well organized and crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:(

Sad piece of wrting. And sad writer. This isn't a story, this is a jumble of words and phrases interspersed with ravings of a mad woman and a mad writer. Seek help.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
good continuation

she is goin to have to wake up and get tied , i know she has to submit to him and take his black cock again and again but both need to stop the baby factory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Retard

And his nigger stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Answered your own question

He's not a man.

fdkmanfdkmanabout 14 years ago
Ask another stupid question...

Quote:

He wanted to knock up another mans wife, he did. What is wrong with that man?

End quote

Gee, what did you think was gonna happen? He got you to do everything he wanted and now you wonder what kind of man he is? Do you have two brain cells to rub together???

You gotta love a character that does everything to prove she's a dumb slut and then gets called one and gets upset!

This character is a loser, just like her black lover. They deserve each other.

streetzerostreetzeroabout 14 years ago
Really hot dirty stuff

I love the filthy, wanton stream of consciousness. Keep it pumping.:-)

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
good

iliked she has become his sub and must have his bbc, i want bareback also but i am tied, lol, she is hot butnot smart

he will fuck her even if she takes pill or gets tied, i think he will be back he likes what she gives him we all know she will because she must have bbc now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

What do you do Kathy, go out and tackle the garbage guys? I'm shocked, ha ha ha ha! tell us again how much you love hubbie, we all want to be him. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

Please continue this story. The negative comments that come from people ignore. What do they expect is going to be on a sight like this. Nursey rhimes. Do continue showing her advancement as BBC slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
perception of a black man

a lot of b/s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another woman who will die of AIDS . Husband should make sure he

doesn't touch her. Big black big black bullshit. and always will be!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
What she needs

Dani is getting what she needs, good black cock and a black baby. She knows black cock is the only cock for her. She loves being a black baby breeder like all white women should be.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
African Phallus

Its natural for the superior Alpha Black male to breed other men's wives. African Phallus has natural breeding rights on ALL women. BBC Worship is the true religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Commenter before me

What the fuck? I'm so tired of all these delusional ass people frtishizing the absolute FUCK out of Black penis as if ALL fucking Black men have perfect superhuman dicks. YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU BELIEVE THAT BLACK MEN:

1. HAVE LARGER DICKS THAN ANY OTHER MEN ON AVERAGE

2. ARE GENETICALLY SEXUAL DEVIANTS OR OVERLY SEXUAL BECAUSE OF BEING BLACK

These fucking concepts come from White European slavers being afraid of people different/darker than them. If you fetishize BLACK DICK, you are disgusting and racist and I hope and pray you never come into contact with a Black male in any sexual context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous