All Comments on 'My Wife's Best Friend'

by Beths_Bull

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't bother

don't bother

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
These swinging stories are really getting Boring.

They are only slightly less boring than the Cuckold wimp stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
42DDD! Get real and learn how bras are measured

You lost me with that simple measurement... do you know what the 42 means? It's the size of her rib cage idiot! I'm a 6 foot male and my rib cage is 39 inches... so that woman is one big bitch!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I bet his wife switched up the....

...hormones. My wife is 5 foot 1 and 1/2 and is 36 D so I don't think a six footer with 42 is unusual. Maybe Mel is just small for a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kudos

Don't listen to those idiots. Good job keep up the good work.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
I'll give it a "5" just for the creative sex in

the story. Two hot women longing for each other and a husband can make the best combination. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

I thought you did a good job, had a good story line and hot sex. I do worry that the marriage might tank if Beth gets to "into" women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This marriage is DEAD.

Or it soon will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
42DDD??? Are you fucking stupid?

42DDD's would be hanging around her knees you moron. If this is the best you have to offer, then I sould suggest that being the village idiot is the only job you would excel at. Change your name to Beths_Bullshit!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Why so much flack over her tit size

Hell. she may have had 38-D tits and the author just wanted to make sure everyone knew she had gigantic tits. All in all the story is erotic and I enjoyed reading it. I don't give a flying fuck if they divorce after she fucks around on him, that wasn't part of this story. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start to a series of stories. I love women with big tits and this fits the bill. Hey Mel the 42 is the total inches around her back and breasts the DDD indicates very large breast size not just the rib cage. I know... my wife is a 38DD. She is great for tit fucking.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
42DDD

So I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot! I came so hard reading this, my pussy hurts from my multiple orgasms. Yummy, eating cum out of pussy.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozabout 8 years ago
The gigatit fetish!!!

I read as far as 42DDD

Are there no males older than 13?

This crap is really really tedious.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Of you're the bull, Beth certainly sounds like a cow. 42DDD makes her a joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous