All Comments on 'Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 10'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ok

after reading this story i am going to have my hubby fuck me up the ass i am so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
world's greatest story.

*Anyone that didn't love this story is out of their fucking mind. I've never read such an exciting story. I jacked off until my arm hurt, took a break and while doing that fucked my ass with a very large, long dildo. What I wouldn' give to have been a part of this occurance. When my wife (who's a whore) came home I was crossdressed with ten inches of a 15" dildo in me and an 8" one in my mouth and trying to jack off at the same time. I had her to sit down beside me and read part of the story. It didn't take long until she had called our next door neighbor's over. Both of them are bisexual and within a few minutes after reading just a small part of your story alot of fucking and sucking was going on and we had cum everywhere.After we had sucked and fucking for a couple of hours we were exhausted and decided that we'd schedule a day where we'd get going reading your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2340 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.