All Comments on 'My Wife's Desire for Other Men'

by DrJR

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG~!!!

This story is GREAT!!! I love listening to your tale of femdom and humiliation... more on this story, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written and very very funny

and if he's happy, and no one's getting hurt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot Story

Thanks for sexy sweet story, would love to read more .....

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Heather is a beautiful lady who, at age 56 still turns heads of younger men.

BS so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

Still trying to get the concept of what is erotic about having no sex and being treated like shit. If the author is trying to make this shit sound like a good or fun thing, it's a massive fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you stopped

His solution was a divorce. No more story. EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Some wives should be allowed by law to have one lover beside her husband. If she is between two lovers she should be allowed to have 2 lovers on a short term basis.

It is a medical fact that one man is not enough for some women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY, FUNNY, EROTIC & REALISTIC. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

The husband is KINKY. He loves his role.

Heather is kinky too.

• • •

In the real life i am not into Domination/Submission & stuff.

But i have had voyeur impulses since forever!

My first wife was cheating on me. She was not a dominant woman at all. But she had a lover. I did not know that for a fact but my intuition was telling me someone was fucking her.

Instead of going ballistic, i experienced a state of hypnotic transe. I was totally mesmerized by the mere notion someone else is kneading her ass cheeks and thighs...

She often made up reasons to be away for 2 - 3 hours after work. I took it upon myself to do her laundry, undergarments in particular. I bought her hoisery when i realised she did not have enough. Yes, i was sniffing her panties before i threw them in the washer. I kissed the spots which covered her pussy & her butt hole.

Once when she was getting ready to go out, she was standing butt naked in front of the mirror. She was rubbing in some Nivea cream onto her thighs and her ass cheeks. The voice of my intuition was telling me "she is getting ready to fuck another man" but i was looking at her with admiration. There was nothing on my mind except a sexy woman whose body i admire (& probably could worship down the road).

She turned toward me with a friendly & gentle smile on her face & asked me: "You stare at me in a strange way as though you never saw me before. Does something bug you? What's on your mind? You can tell me..."

In those several weeks I discovered my other side which i had not been aware of at all.

Only after she & i parted ways did i come to terms with my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

I realized that on the day i was admiring her ass & thighs, i could have altered our 2 life trajectories: all i had to do was answer her "i am admiring how very sexy you are. I am very proud that you are my wife. I will do anything to make you happy..."

Yes my future with her would have implied sharing her with other men. But that's exactly what you like when you are a full-blown cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hey my wife is over 56...

and she still turns headS and I mean headS a 5 post a fact Jack

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worthless

Another worthless cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
26thNC

You must hate yourself. You sure hate cuck stories but you read EVERY one. Your wife run off with another guy because she found out the idea excited you? Your sad case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did she enjoy her divorce?

His wife shows and tells him, by her words and actions, that she has no love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Worst of all, she exposes herself to every nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man. For that reason alone he would never touch her and dump her as quickly as possible. Why would he risk his health and well being for a slut? And here's a hint - you're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is true just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I do agree with the anon below, the divorce must have been a hoot. At some point you either would have stood up and became a real, rational human or you jumped into a wood chipper.

Either way I seriously doubt the "A True Account of a Submissive Husband's Journey to Becoming Cuckold" was honest. Read more like a sissies dream cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Desire for other guys. Yes my wife said while we were out one night. I said I've had desire for other women too but I will never act on it and I expect the same respect from you. She said I will have her respect as long as I'm alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, even suicide by immolation would be less painful than life as such an emasculated husk. A waste of good water and oxygen keeping something like that alive. Since it's primary foodstuff is other men's cum, there's not much opportunity cost there at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous