All Comments on 'My Older Neighbor Ch. 02'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

Hotter Than a four balled Tomcat. It was like you were recalling my past when you described her as pleading that the man had made her ultra sensitive after she had just had an orgasm.I used to fuck a black married woman. She would crawl all over the bed to keep me from touching her clit for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

Both stories are very good, sensitive, and hot. My only gripe is that a woman of that age would not be comfortable using the word "fuck." Her generation just did not talk that way. So, even though the text would work for 30 and 40 somethings, you do need to consider whether your characters would be acting in character to speak the words you give them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well let's see. 'Fuck' being one

of the oldest words in the English Language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

that gave me a hard one so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Life, Love and happiness

I am older male 61 to be exact, A wonderful story, I have been alone for over a year now and for all practicality was virtually for the last 10--15 years before that while my wife was still alive (her choice) of a 33 year marriage.

I wish...Aw hell you know what I wish.

As me pappy said if wishes were horses we wold be up to our armpits in horseshit.

Keep writing please

Butch auhunter04@yahoo.com

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
Chapter 3 please!

OHHHHHH! You HAVE to add more chapters to this relationship! Come on! Don't leave me hanging (literally; my cock is hanging out waiting for more, more, MORE!)

I want to read about him plunging into her tight, pink, luscious asshole between those big, beautiful butt cheeks, and even more. Great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aarrrggghhhh; no more 1 pagers

They almost sound like newlyweds!!

More, more, more

DKP

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Was there any more? I very much enjoyed this, it brought back so many memories. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous