All Comments on 'First Orgasm'

by Krissy9

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Love stories . . .

. . . of early sexual exploration. There's nothing like that first time.

CassieKCassieKover 14 years ago
Yeh, that's how it is???

Nice story, easy to read and so like what I experienced, I hope u will write more cause I enjoyed it.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 14 years ago
I love tales of unexpected times and first times

But this one needs an editor. Sentences like the following shouldn't make it in: "We hung out and talked in a way most normal teens would. It being a weekend she asked me to spend the night and Kira happily agreed."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

i usually don't read lesbian stuff, but this was really a nice story. i liked the innocence, and the accidental first time. an editor would help, but write what you want because it's fun for you. keep on writing.

Krissy9Krissy9about 14 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you. Ya I definitely need an editor. It was all written in one shot while I was remembering my first "time" i guess you could call it. I thought about getting it edited but I figured I'd just throw it up there to try this place out.

MrtoufMrtoufabout 14 years ago
Has potential

I liked your introduction, it was better than some I've read. Two things which let the story down are the changing from first person to third and back again, and a few odd capitals. The sex is well-described though, can't fault that.

The story will look better with just the barest of editing, it seems pretty much all there just needs polish. Although I have to say, I wouldn't mind seeing Kira and Emma back in another story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot...

very hot...

HilariousCanadianHilariousCanadianalmost 14 years ago
Damn

Wow another great read keep it up

Oralist49Oralist49almost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Krissy, you write so beautifully and with such passion and love. This story was very sweet, and a perfect counterpoint to your other, rougher story. I think that you need just a little bit of editing, but nothing to get in the way of your obvious passion. I especially liked the part where she felt her lover's wetness through the wetness of her own underwear. How sweet, erotic, and how completely believable. Thank you again Krissy for another hot, but sweet story! You are rapidly becoming my favorite "Literotica" author! PLEASE do keep writing!

jenjay123jenjay123over 13 years ago

This is a very enjoyable peice you have written, i liked the you excuted the story. was their ever an idea to add more to this?

woody1230woody1230over 13 years ago

need to explore their relationship in more chapters.

Saberfang321Saberfang321almost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I thought this was very adorable <3, I admit I came upon this by accident, instead looking for a yuri doujin, but happened to come upon this excellent story and couldn't help but read. I thought it was very great, I'm hoping you'll post more in the future like this ^_^.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horny

Im Horny . Text Me ? 270 632 4851

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hoooooooooooooot!!!

Omg! I just came reading this. It is so hot and sexy i want to have a threesome with them and have them fuck my brains out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the innocence of two girls

This was a good story. Itreminded me of my first orgasm. My first time was with a girl in gym class. We were alone in the shower room and I couldn't believe that she wanted to touch me as I thought was inappropriate. She pushed me back against the wall of the shower and put her hands on my breasts. I tried to push her away but I noticed that my nipples were getting hard. I could feel something in my vagina and I didn't know what it was. She put one of her hands between my legs and found my clitoris witch was hard as a rock. She looked at me and smiled then she kissed me as she continued to work her fingers on my pussy. .I remember that it felt so good and I didn't know why. I kissed her back and pressed myself against her and our breasts were touching each other's. Suddenly I felt myself floating and I could feel something happening inside of my vagina.

It didn't take long and I felt myself getting really turned on by her touching my vagina. I remember standing up on my toes and pushing my pussy against her hand and squeezing my vagina muscles hard as I could just before I felt a release from deep inside of me. I was scared and happy at the same time. It felt so good that I knew that I had to get that feeling again.

When she realized that I had a orgasm she stepped back away from me and smiled. She asked me how it felt and I told her wonderful.

That was my first time having a orgasm and we became intimate friends.

She and I had many more first-time experiences together.

I'll always remember my first orgasm because it changed my life.

Thanks for the memories. Betsy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Awesome. First orgasm stories make my clit so hard..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous