All Comments on 'The Lingerie Party'

by DickWittington

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good but needs consistency

I really liked the concept, wish I had that opportunity here. You made a point of her shaving herself bare at the beginning and then during the show you talked about her displaying her bush through the sheer panties. Please also be careful when using spell checker. It often will offer a similar word, not exactly the one you should pick seamed vs seemed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Down hill from here.

Will she stay faithful? I don't think so. Next time a 'party' comes up she will go further. She will fuck 'Mike' or any other man or woman that happens to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

As my wife and I were reading, we became more and more entralled. We could feel ourselves in the position of the characters and would love to find ourselves in a similar situation and taking it farther with the characters of Claire and Mike. Thanks for a hot story.

ExoManiExoManiover 14 years ago
Great Story

Loved the detail you put into your story.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Nice one!

Steamy, believable, and paced just right. More!

aniceguy67aniceguy67about 14 years ago
Another Winner

Along with "The Amazing Wedding", this was very well done. Good characters and strong dialog make a story. How about a prequel to the wedding - I agree with a previous poster, I'd like to know about the panties (knickers) too!

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Hot party

Wish I'd had a ticket. (Ps. A very small point, but I think the word you're after is "peek", not "peak", although Mike seems to have produced one in his trousers.) This does cry out for a sequel: maybe Claire also runs sex toy parties and needs a demonstrator?

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmmm...

Very nice. I love the teasing between Jill and Mike.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
A little to much

Otherwise it would be very good.

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 12 years ago
Where is Jim?

Super story.

Only regret, hubby Jim was not at the party...

SandraMustardSandraMustardover 9 years ago

I wouldn't be able to drive home that worked up either. I don't blame her for taking care of her needs. A real woman in this line of work (Claire) would either keep Mike far away from the dressing room or give him carte blanche to play. I was hoping Mike would give Jill a helping hand at least. Imagine if Jill's husband had also attended so he could witness her 'performances'.

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
Wonderful, though unfinished masterpiece!

This feels more like chapter one of a very hot story!

Thank you either way and please write many more of these incredible 5 star stories!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great teasing tale

My wife once modelled for a lingerie party at a friends house. One of the items was a tiny red bra and pants set. To set it off from the mundane, Jan, who was 44 at the time, wore it with her knee high stilletoe healed black boots and her leather jacket. The zipper on the jacket was teasingly low as she entered the room. When she was in the middle of the group she slowly stripped the jacket off to gasps from her friends. It was amazingly sexy and more so because completely unexpected as she is normally reserved in public. I wasn't there but have a video off it and it still gets both of us uncontrollably aroused just as it did on the night. When i collected her we stopped the car in a layby for sex as we both couldn't wait, a first car fuck for us.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Lingerie party?

My wife went to a toy party. Came home apologizing that she spent to much. She tried to rape my ass, she was turned on like I've never seen. Her purchases came two weeks later. Seven hundred fifty three dollars later and I've never been so satisfied. She told me later she used a few toys during the party to demonstrate how good they work.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

Such a naughty lady Jill, a appropriate name since you jilled off at your friend Claire's house. Smart of her husband to be no where around when you were leaving.

So will you model for us again ? Did you buy the last out or in set you modeled? Claire gave them to you I'm sure, and Evan hotter if her husband did.

HARDUP1957HARDUP195716 days ago

Needs a better ending, May be she let Mike eat her to an orgasm. She should get a to pick an outfit to take home for her payment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous