All Comments on 'Haitian Pride Chronicles Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What an asshole not in your asshole

What an asshole but again from what I've read you go a lot of angry issues because you like dick and you wish that all black men loved dick like you right. Those fucking people are going through hell and you took this time to write so more of your weak bi-sexual or gay shit. To bad you can't write about something other than dick in ass and gay shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My God, you're a fuckwit.

Just go away please. Please.

Calit69Calit69over 14 years ago
Hi Sam have misssed the insults from readers

Your timing is impeccable. Are you going back home to help your countrymen/women. Cant believe that many people including family hate you. I would have thought it was universal in which case the word "all" should be used in your biography rather than many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Today I cannot just laugh at your sick shit

Instead after reading how you want your people to reject help from the US and France, causing possibly an additonal 100,000 deaths, I can only shake my head in pity for such a loathsum human being as you.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I will just repeat what I said for chapter 1

You have lowered yourself to subhuman. You live comfortably in Canada. Haitians in your homeland are dying and in tragic need of food, water, medical care and help finding those trapped. Most of that help is coming from America and the French. But you want to turn away help from the US and France in the name of "Haitian pride." You want Haitians to die in the name of your own personal pride. You cannot sink any lower as a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad

despicable excuse for a Haitian, or a human for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Everytime I think you've hit rock bottom

... there you are with a shit-eating grin and a shovel. At long last sir, have you no sense of decency?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2128 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...