All Comments on 'Haitian Pride Chronicles Ch. 03'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
asshole

sam you are a piece of shit who gets off on being a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lowlife that invites the death of Haitians

This guy wants Haitians to reject food, medicine and help from America and France, undoubedly causing the death of hundreds of thousands. Beyond words.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
This arrogant bastard claims to be Haitian

This subhuman retard talks about, “My country was in trouble. And now the vultures known as America and France were circling around, doubtless wanting to usurp the Haitian Government's place and take over the island because they ‘cared for us. He rejects the help many loving and caring people are giving ‘his country.’

Then he spews his hatred and racism the way most people express racism, by projecting it on others: “I don't trust these imperialistic bastards. And the fact that America has a Black man as its current President doesn't mean Jack to me. My country has suffered at the hands of racists and imperialists before.”

The French are helping his people right now and he sits comfortably in Canada getting his cock sucked as his people suffer and he says, “I'm particularly weary of the French government's involvement in the rescue efforts in the Republic of Haiti. Haitians and Frenchmen have no love for each other.”

For those who are helping to save Haitian lives he can only say, “Imperialistic vultures in the international community are circling around us.” A man with the heart of a Haitian would not thumb his nose at those who are helping his country. If this man is truly Haitian, as he claims, Haiti is well rid of his bombastic, selfish ravings.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
No wonder his family hates him

He says in his bio: "Many people, including family members hate me simply because I'm me." Any one who arrogantly turns up his nose to help for his family members in Haiti while sitting in Canadian comfort, shouldn't wonder why family members hate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In the name of all that's holy

haven't the poor people of Haiti suffered enough without being used as pawns in your lack of game? Like they said yesterday, if you had any sense of decency you'd quit this board and delete all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When have Africans ever mistreated Asians

en masse? Try Idi Amin circa 1972, Uganda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES