All Comments on 'You're a Wicked Woman'

by dylan_t

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thank god your back!!!

SEXY, EROTIC, FANTASTIC.....wot more can I say. I am becoming a little greedy for more of you......i love to hear you cum....please give us more more MORE!!!!!xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I came so hard

Oh. My. GOD. I masturbated listening to you and wishing I was your wicked woman. I came three times all over my fingers. You are so sexy xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

I came before you were even finished. You have the sexiest voice. More please!

Midian_LovecraftMidian_Lovecraftabout 14 years ago
You Wicked Man

Don't EVER stop submitting your stories. I love to hear you moan, hell, I just love to hear you, period. I hope you're proud of yourself, as you got me to squirt for the first time in a very long time. God, you wicked man. Don't ever stop.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 14 years ago
You Didn't Disappoint!

You left me quivering and shaking and wanting you. Can I be your sweet baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dayum

You need to make more. This is way too good to be in limited supply. The story plus that hotter than hell voice had me shivering all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SCORCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes! You are the hottest man on here!!!!! give it to me hard and on my knees.

I am so wet right now, please do another.x

audio_addictaudio_addictabout 14 years ago
Thank you

I think you're one of the sexiest voices I've come across in the literotica audio erotica section. You turn me on so fucking much it's ridiculous.. especially with that low rumble when you're moaning. Please do more, I'm afraid nobody else is satisfactory not that I've had you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Instant Gratification

Oh...my...god. Your voice made me instantly wet. The first audio i've listened to, and i'm hooked. Please make more. I'm so hot for you and your sexy low moaning, i need it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
woah

i want to sex you. eff' said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I started to masturbate...*blush*

U have the hottest voice which makes it no easier to NOT want to play with myself!!! I look forward to more stories with that sexy voice of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sexxxxy voice!

OMGosh you had me so hot! I imagined you touching me and fucking me, it was pure bliss! How I wish I was your wicked woman! I came several times just listening! Your moaning was SO hot! Yummmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ohhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

love your voice, your moans, the sound of you cumming, the sound of you stroking your cock.....................need I say more......only thing missing you sexy man is another audio!!!! PLEAASSEEE give us more MORE MORE.

Patiently awaiting.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fuck yes

Oh god.. there are no words that i can think of to describe what i just did. oh god.. this is THE best audio i have EVER heard! Please make more like this! please!! i just had a mind-blowing orgasm, possibly the best ive ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oof

Listening to you gasp, shiver and moan makes me do the same.

Your sexy voice takes my breath away and helps me cum over and over. MORE! xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

Amazing! I came 3 times. Your voice is so hot!n so sexy. I wish I was your wicked woman I would cum so much. Mmmmmmmm I love it. Muaaaahhhh!!!! <3

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveover 13 years ago
Enticing

Very erotic experience - incredibly sexy voice. Totally mesmeric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

Please please don't stop. Love all your work. I am a picky women. And so far your the only author I care for on here. Been waiting for new stuff for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your voice is so fucking hot! i came so hard so many times i wont be walking right tomorrow lol i want to be your wicked woman, i would fuck you so goddamn hard you couldn't see straight as you came!!!!! god i would ride you like one of my rodeo bulls. fuck you need to come out with more stuff! i HAVE to have more of you, i NEED it!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wvacraftt1wvacraftt1almost 13 years ago
Amazing

This story was so amazing! I was totally enthralled by your voice and your words! A pleasure from beginning to end! Whew!

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 12 years ago
Your wonderful voice...

You have the most wonderful deep voice. You could read the telephone book to me and I would thoroughly enjoy it! This story made me tingle. A handsome man wearing just a towel! Ooh! Thank you for this story. Please write some more. I can't wait to hear your voice again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

OMG! You are /so/ amazing! I just love your voice! So wish you would do some more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YESSSS!!!!!

now this is what i'm talking about!!! :) pleaseee write more i love ur voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
super hot

Wow that voice...delicious.

So hot and sexy....made me come 3 times.

Loved hearing how much you enjoyed yourself.

Don't stop making these pleeease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmmmmm thank u

I love that deep & sexy voice.

Thanks for making me come so hard...still trembling. What a way to go to sleep.

Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2009/2010???

Please come back & record some more ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that was really good!!! you got me so wet, it's unbelievable!!! please, please, please make more stories!!! do you cum when you recorde a story?

gr8pgr8pover 11 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where have you been all my life? That voice! Yummy. Your voice is edible! Delicious! Soo fucking HOT! Never stop making audio. PLEASE!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
2012 and you are very much missed dylan!

But thank you for leaving three hot wicked tales that we can orgasm to time and time again :)

dawn_of_nightdawn_of_nightalmost 10 years ago
perfect!

very well narrated and easy to listen too, glad i found you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dripping wet

Your deep, throaty, primal growling voice is sexy as hell. And the way you're so descriptive of what you're doing, what you like, what you want...? Mmm, Dylan, I want you to fuck my pussy just like that.

Yours truly,

Wanting Wicked Woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing voice, deep and hot! Please make more so we can lose ourselves in your deep sweet male loving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck me Dylan

Mmm this audio is so hot. I love hearing your deep, rough, sexy voice telling me to take that cock. I wish there was more to listen to... I'd love to hear a forceful daddy audio. Mmm...I would cum so many times. Wish I could hear you moaning these things in to my ear while you fuck me like that in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdylan_t@dylan_t
238 Followers
I love receiving your feedback and comments. Your emails are fucking amazing! I especially love it when it's not anonymous so I can respond and if you are willing to exchange correspondence, then, all the better. Those are the things that motivate me to record more audios s...