All Comments on 'My Wife's Diary'

by TwiztedWriters

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 14 years ago
Um, okay

but it looks like each of you wrote a paragraph without collaborating. why not try again and put in some emotions. no, a lot of exclamation marks or capital letters are not emotions. oh, and maybe some back story with some other details. otherwise, ok.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
Who is going to marry someone for 10 years...

Just to get revenge. I cannot understand why no one questions this. The whole story is cartoonish and not meant (I think) to be taking seriously. To the writer, good luck. I think you need a stronger premise to build your story on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Okay

Is was kinda fucked up what she did. And therefore the story took a hit. But redeem yourself, Allow the Husband to get revenge on the wife. Cause this was just crazy. Allow him to hurt her as much as he hurt him. I would have gotten revenge the moment she walked in the door.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
revenge is definitely in order

Not too bad of a story, a little hard to believe that a woman would go to all of that trouble just to get back at her husband. I don't think too many women have the patience for such an involved scheme. I would like to read if the husband does get back at her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
um

that has all the makings of a homicidal maniac right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absurd Plot

Ten years of revenge???And with that Diary, he could sue his employer and collect some nice bucks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Screw the aholes that don't know sexy stories. This is great. I beat off three times to it and only wish I could see my wife on all fours taking it hard like you did. More of this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I would have killed her...

and the boss. Slowly, over hot coals, with additional torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are a twisted writer.

If you are a woman I can understand your humiliation on men but if you are a male you dishonor your very being. I can not imagine why anyone would write this kind of garbage , man or woman for any other reason than pure hatered towards men. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
an evil woman

She did this for how long, and she triggered no curiousity as to the why with her. He discovered the facts and left them all. But why not get some revenge against the the boss, and the others? The scary part,, for whatever fiction, this may simply reflect how some women act towards their spouse. Humiliation needs to be shared with them, and dispensed in > quantity.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Really need an editor's help here.

The way you express your thoughts is not clear. The grammar mistakes don't help either. This is a common LW theme about the clueless husband. Could have made a point of him learning how to choose better friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get over it

The guys need to be careful not to be the next victim. On the prositive, being away from her is an automatic step up. R-E-L-I-E-F, spells divorce from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

How about some kind of revenge on as many of the guys who fucked her that he can find. As far as her, a copy of her diary could show up at all of her families homes and she could be drugged and introduced to a pimp working the red light district.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Can't be;ieve that you took it .

However , a psych was not the way to go. You should have stopped by and gpicked up a set of man balls, hen saw a good gun smith and a great lawyer . The last guy that I found fucking my old lady had to eat his own cock and balls. Imagine how suprised his wife was when she had to go and picjk him up at the hospital . But the best part was how rich he used to be . After his wife found out about his playing she took him to the cleaners, and my lawyer sued for allination of affection and attemped murder and emotion distress. A very nice 8 figure payday.

In facy each and every one of her playmates were sued. and most were divorced befor I was. she fucked up 17 mattiages and about 45 kids lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This wasn't a story it was a piece of shit as well as the author. ES&D!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I couldn't even finish reading it

So I gave it 1*.

1penguin1penguinover 12 years ago

seriously he just took that, I would have thrown her out and turned on the sprinklers and start looking for a shark of a lawyer 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she thinks christmas wrap is Snoop Dogg's holiday album

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have to agree

with Wornock minus ten points for this piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't

normally give one stars but for this pile of drek I'll make a exception.I wouldent need a theripist I'd need defence council.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SHE EVEN HAD TIME TO WRITE

and her getting even??!!! His attorney didnt do to well for him, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
just another WACC writer

burn the house down with the slut and the men she is fucking in it and move to Canada.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Not in my World

Let's see. What would I do:

A. Commit murder

B. Cause pain

C. Get revenge

D. All of the Above.

Well, I certainly wouldn't sulk away like a little bitch. That's what the husband did.

HA. ALL OF THE ABOVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pathetic excuse for an author.

Yep, pour gasoline around the house while she is being fucked upstairs, Light a match, run like hell, get to Mexico, have a cool one and make a "toast" (oops, she's already toast) to the whore.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Good to write this down

But shitty to publish it!

She wastes many years of her life, just to dump on yours...because she thinks you fucked around before the wedding! Yeah, SURE! (We know you couldn't get laid in the Arctic with a bucket of walrus fat!)

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that sucked

She's a slut. And he just walked away? Did nothing? No revenge? Wow! Pretty weak response. No wonder he can't get over it. At least he could have "outed" her to all her friends, family and workmates. Sued the men, told their spouses and girlfriends. But do nothing. That's just terrible.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
bull

Skank gets laid and laid and on and on. So what? Why marry?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's it?

Just get divorced, loose you job and your self respect? Why not get some payback? Are any of the men screwing your wife married? Time to tell the wives. Time to make copies of her diary and share it with all her friends and family. Her boss at work. Time to call the cops and have all the men thrown out of your apartment. Unless she has a court order she can't lock you out. You have to be an example of the most spineless husband ever to grace the pages of a story here on Lit. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go scorched earth!!

You should have taken the diaries and shown the wives of all the men she cheated with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pitiful

you deserve to suffer if you cannot figure out how to get revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank God

You only wrote one story, Please for thr love of god don't write anymore

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
A Slow Painful Death!

First,kidnap the bitch and then chain her to the wall in your specially designed dungeon in the basement. Start by plucking out her pubic hairs,one by one. Next,use ice to numb her clit and then slice it off. Totally,but slowly,char-broil each of her nipples using a lit cigarette. Finally,obtain a vial containing heavy doses of the worst,most pain-causing STDs,and spread all over her groin,asshole,lips (both sets). ~ That cunt deserves to die a slow,painful death!

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
Aweful

Burn the fucking house down with all the ass holes in it!

Ridiculous story.

griz375griz375almost 8 years ago
It took THREE of you to write this?

I don't know where to begin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY????

Where do you come up with such wimps! If it happened to me, I would have beaten the bitch to death then and there and then would have gone after my boss. They all would have paid, even if it meant jail time for me! Get some balls, in these stories, will you????!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whoever wrote this is a fucking idiot

never reading anything published under this name again

ever

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Sorry

I'm coming in shooting every bitch in the house.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Once again a bunch of woman hating nonsense.

the wife is not real. Her actions don't make sense. She isn't a character. She's merely an excuse to be miserable. Since the wife is not believable, gthe story isn't either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One thing he's not.

That's a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Pathetic story! I'd have killed her and her lovers!

Your authors name says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ya

You damn women write such unrealistic stories. He is definitely not a man that is how I know your gender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dont waste your time reading this garbage

CRAP...........dont waste your time on this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious!

She only wrote this cuckold story to get to you misogenists. And she DID! LOL

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Why it's good is because it shows how people rally are. The part of this story that is left out is the reaction, or countermeasures, or retribution.

My mind went to find some guy with a nasty incurable decease and set him up with her. That would get all of them, and no jail time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
It

takes a lot of the sting out of an insult when you misspell the key word such as misogenist.

Story started out dumb and finished dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish the story

This is only half a story...needs a real ending...was wife finished with him?Why would wife stay 10 years just for revenge...how about husbandgetting revenge?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Quit the job but get revenge

The boss, the "workmates" and everyone else named in the diaries should feel some pain. The boss needs extra punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what????

He didn't just kill the bitch on he spot? or at least take her some place and hope they never find he body? He can then work his way through the office and get each of the guys she fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible

Horrid story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No need to read, comments tell the story.

ncstrictlybottomncstrictlybottomover 3 years ago

dumb ass, should have stayed with her.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

He couldn't do anything because he was too busy crying.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Every time I read what I consider one of the worst POS stories here, someone's story has one of those "Hold my beer" moments, and this was one of those moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Moral of the story: woman with a fragile female ego can't handle her guy enjoying sex with anyone other than herself. Typical sexist woman. Good story showing matriarchal anti-male double standards.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Thank god this is the only thing they wrote.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Quit your job? Sue the bastards! There's a cool million or more there!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yup just a cuck story at its heart. The "She left me for other men" after getting hit with that Martian Slut ray you idiots think every woman has aimed at her.'

Just admit you like cock and be free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fag writer and his cuck shit. The asshole is too stupid to write a decent story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Any reason he didn’t punch her in the face? Or burn her shit first?

You say he was disgusted and puking but why? Why was he crying like a little butch?

And why the fuck did she hate him so much that she fucked up his life and her life as revenge? This is a woman with a mental illness

amanapamanapover 2 years ago

A good follow-up revenge story is ready for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well at least you walked away from the slut......points for your ego

JJ

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

DON'T BOTHER reading this pointless rant of just how low, mean and nasty any woman could possibly be, fucking every guy possible, ESPECIALLY those who her husband dislikes at all, hates, his bosses, his friends, and everybody she ever meets from the janitor to his boss and his best friend! The whole thing is NOT so much a Fuck-Fest (inspite of being wall-to-wall betrayal), but rather a very puerile (childish) immature adolescent rant, - a Hate-Fest -a Toddler's Tantrum, or the idiotic ravings of some dangerous psycho trapped in that Mindset!

I'm not quite sure that Literotica should even be hosting such dangerous & painful drivel, But IF they will insist on giving masturbators a bad name, they should allow the 96% who do want to AVOID such anger-inducing claptrap, every chance to do so, by shovelling this shit all up into ONE new category- "Cuck-Happy-SADISTS"!

Aka CHS, this new category should include all those stories that glorify and revel in the sadists that enjoy CABT, Cock-and-Ball-Torture, Cucks, who are browbeaten, coerced or tricked into submission/have such a death-wish.

That way, the mainstream, or Silent majority, can retake the centreground, & reclaim Literotica for the masses, whilst STILL having all the excessive Deviants their OWN cupboard in their own niche!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have proudly served the rest of my life in prison if I were him ! That would have been a perfect moment to have gotten rid of her , your coworkers and your boss !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a stupid story ...no plot, no revenge, no nothing...just pathetic garbage. 1 star.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a waste of time, definitely not a good read. 1/1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although the critics were harsh on your 1 story, what if you had a alternate ending? Maybe while she had denied him sex and cheated most of their marriage a and he finds the dairy. One days entry she writes about an event that happened between him and her that begun to change how she felt about her husband, then the following entry's were mixed on the one hand their was remorse for her revengful cheating on the other his boss and perhaps one of his 3 friends would not allow her to end the sex meeting, over time here revenge became her own humiliation in a marriage she now valued?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, heart breaking for sure. This woman was similar to my #4 wife who took my fantasys and made them come true to the point that I could have committed suicide cuz I felt so bad about my self. My fantasy of her being with other men, black men specifically she went wild with. Constantly picking them up and bedding them. She liked it so much it was killing me. I loved her so much that I couldn't let her go. What a Circus it was. I couldn't leave the house for an hour with out her making a call and having some one over to fuck her with 30 mins. I'm lucky to have survived that. 5 stars for a writer that really captured the heartbreak a cheating wife can bring. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the very worst On Literotica. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuckin loser, I thought all Americans owned a gun....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the most useless stories I have come across on this site

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have a rule: I scroll down to comments, and if @Buster2U likes it, then it's not worth reading. I don't vote on those, either. The corollary is true, and if Buster hates it, I will read it. So far, 100% accurate.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What total fucking bullshit. Jesus...if your going to write about a cheating whore write a believable story..not this science fiction horseshit you wrote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous