All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Husband'

by Relly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
asshole boyfriend?

She should look in the mirror to see an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't get into it

It started out OK for the first 10-12 paragraphs, one on one conversation, and then it takes a turn to like you are reading a story from afar off. If that makes sense! (First person--third person)

And then the 42D was a turn off unless they are BIG girls.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

what is with this just one story and no follow up if you are just going to write one at least make it go all the way and not leave us hanging

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Jenorma2012. Stop being so damned judgemental. There are lots of reasons why authors don't post, illness or the vicissitudes of life being foremost. Stop being so petulant & selfish. Your comment was insensitive & selfish, as most of your comments are. Authors don't write to please your narrow code of conduct, they write to share & expand the readers' world view & to challenge us, encourage us to grow. Stop complaining from a narrow minded point of view an instead, allow yourself to be challenged. Oh, also, you complain alot about stories that are longer than your attention span can handle. I'd advise you to just skip those stories instead of carping, because most of the readership enjoys the lengthier, more meaty stories. Grow up, girl!

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
A great story

I do love reading lesbian seduction stories i also love watching them happen in front of me nby my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous