All Comments on 'Mommy Dommy'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story was ridiculous

Anyone who would write such drivel has way to much time on their hands. No self respecting mother would ever debase there own son as you had written. Get a life and stop wasting your time trying to be a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Complete Rubbish

No other words, just "Complete Rubbish".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother vs son wrestling

Welcome back after many years. no matter what everybody say about this kind of story (where a mucle mom sexually submissioned her teenage son) but i say it is a new exciting plot of mom son story. why would every time have sex between mother and son? must be need something new. every horny teenage boy have incest fantasy that their mother should be look like heather fine, beth phoenix, chyna etc muscler woman who can wrestle and defeat her son. your previous story mommys slave son and moms big legs are also attractive but one thing i want to say that this mommy dommy is not as good as your previous mom son dominant story. you should be give the plot summery that middle age 40 or 44 old muscle mom and her son challenge each other, they wrestled and son lost or pinned by his strong mom and mother give him some sexual punishment for lost. allways give a attractive plot summery in this dominant story and give moms age below 50. hope you come back soon with a mom son dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love your stories

I don't know why people who don't like this type of thing are reading your stories. I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude seriously?

Her used sweat socks? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You do know this isn't real, right?

OK, you folks saying stuff like "No self respecting mother would ever debase there own son as you had written." First of all it's 'their,' not 'there,' and should be 'her' if you want to really split pronoun hairs, and secondly, you DO know this isn't real, not even remotely real, not even based on anything remotely real, I mean this and every story on this site are MADE UP, PEOPLE!

Someone also said "Anyone who would write such drivel has way to much time on their hands." As does anyone reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It would be nice if...

It would be nice if the mother is kinda loving as she sits on her son's face and asking lovingly if the son likes th musky smell of his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To kandor.......

please kandor, write more more mother vs son wrestle story where mom dominate her son so sexually and badly (like your previous story moms big legs). please write, because no one but you write this mother son dominant story. please come back soon......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

id do damn near anything for my mom to treat me that way. as a kid and still know i sneak her and my dads underwear to lick while i jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

How about a story where the single mom is 35/40 yrs. old, beautiful, veluptuous and very fit...She has been wrestling her son since childhood...and winning...As he grew to teen, she showed him no mercy...til shortly after his 17th birthday, when he gives her the thrashing of her life...then has fantastic sex with her...etc...etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not my type

i don't like this. i like the girl to lick a boy's asshole. i don't know why in every story it's always the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

Nasty story. Too cool. Maybe she could have a shit into his mouth and make him eat. And then call he boyfriend around so her son has to eat creampie after he has made dinner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story, but I am not sure why you think sweat socks are sexy. It ruins the entire sex appeal image!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous