All Comments on 'Nate and Rich'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
Danae72Danae72over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I've really enjoyed all your stories, and this one is no exception. These aren't the types of stories I usually read, so I was very pleasantly surprised. Keep up the great work!

UtopiaMadisonUtopiaMadisonover 14 years ago
Loved it...

♥ You're so good at this...I demand more :)

mdb913mdb913over 14 years ago
No workers comp? WORST STORY EVER!!!

I'm totally kidding, of course. I'm not usually for gay romances, but your stories just aren't ignorable to me--they're so well-written. It's sweet, then it's sad, then it's sweet, then it's hot (so sue me, I like the rough parts)...it really runs a great gamut of emotions.

HAHA0987HAHA0987over 14 years ago
Love You!!!!

I have LOVED everything you have written so a far and I can't wait for more...

unlivelyunlivelyover 14 years ago
.

I like your style. Simple, effective, unassuming. I might be worried about thematic similarity between your stories, but it seems a trifling complaint (after all, as Coxswain seems intent to prove, you can write the same damn story over and over and over again, and it'll still be smoking hot).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bloody greaT

STR8 MALE HERE WISHING I WAS YOU BUT GOT GIRLFRIEND LOL FIRSTTIME.DROL84@GOOGLEMAIL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simple...

...effective. Nice job.

angelx602angelx602about 14 years ago
A great one

This is the second story of yours that I've read and I really like your style. Reading a touching believable story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sexy

totally sexy! A great story about Nate and Rich. There was a lil bit o' drama that added more plot to the story and the love and mexy stuff was hot hot hot!! Thanks for sharing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This one, not so much.

I've read ALL your stories and gotta say this is my least fav. Rich is too much of a redneck for my liking and really come across as a jerk imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i love all of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You write beautifully and evocatively. But ... can we get a little less crying-at-the-drop-of-a-hat next time please? :) Thanks for all your stories!

no1manno1manover 13 years ago
Really good

This story seemed a bit different but still hot. I think there should be more bears like Rich here; fiery, possessive, and a redneck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

was the tim matthews in any way like tim matthews from "tim and hank"? if not, well its a seriously awesome story!!!!

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Not my favourite

I liked this least of your stories. There is only one hero in this story: Nathan's Dad, who does far more for his wimpish cry-baby son than the lad deserves. But I suppose we have to make allowances for their youth and immaturity.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 13 years ago
You described....

My soon to be brother in law exactly! Tall,big and with a bear. Only thing is he isn't gay... Which is lucky for my sister and their baby! Good job though... My favorite male name is Nathanial too!

virgoclustervirgoclusterabout 13 years ago

This story really touched my heart!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I loved this story. It's awesome and was very well written. I'm faling in loe with your work.

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!!

I love all your stories and this one was so sweet. I love the fact that you tie in characters from other stories like Jack and Tim Matthews, and Clark from Tim and Hank (which is my one of my favorites) and that most of your stories are based in Michigan (Kalamazoo girl here) Keep up the great work!

rbcardinrbcardinover 12 years ago
loved it!

Another one of your stories I love! Loved how you mentioned characters from Tim and Hank (which is my absolute favorite story!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As usual another home run. You really write great stories. You bring the characters to life and make the reader invested in them. You almost had me thinking Rich had cracked and might possibly end up cheating or self-destruct in some other way. I liked the interactions with his parents as you made them an active part of their lives making them have family around them to support them. I liked the threat of the uncle which made it a little tense and not just sugary sweet the whole way through. I thought the father would give him a lawyer's name to sue the boss for not taking proper precautions but a good job put them in a much better place. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you write so well

i love all your stories. i had read this one before

i started reading the timber pack series and

didnt know you wrote them both. you are so

talented, you flesh out the characters and story

so well , they seem so real. cant wait for ch. 8

to come out, its my fave series

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This has to be at my top five.

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarabout 12 years ago
awe...!!!

the sex scenes were so fucking hot and the ending was so cute, yet another great work from your collection <3

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
So good!

This was exceptional - as usual. Tim and Hank is also my favorite story, so I when Jack Matthews' name came up, I laughed. That's a great connection between your stories and makes them seem even more real than they already do. I'm waiting for your next submission...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

...am I the only one who noticed that they forgot all about the potatoes in the oven?

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

spot on . great story...glad john got floored the fat fucking pervert rapist bastard....

rabbitfishrabbitfishalmost 12 years ago
Not Safe

I think it's great that you mention safe sex and getting tested, but your information isn't accurate. Oral sex requires a condom as well. Putting on a condom after swallowing cum is only good for preventing pregnancy, since most STDs can be transmitted orally as well, particularly HIV, and herpes, which are both nasty and currently incurable. Since these guys are only worried about STDs, they should be having oral sex with condoms until testing as well. Otherwise, you could leave it out altogether and just put a note at the beginning that they are fictional characters, and in the real world people should have safe sex. That works for me too.

hadesspawn27hadesspawn27almost 12 years ago
almost amazing

i thought this story really holds up to the usual standard for you and i loved it right up till the end when Rich flips out and throws that mug and screams at Nate. no judgement but that is classic warning sigh for a potentially abusive man. but based on the story very romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Rabbitfish almost everybody don't think about getting a STD from oral at all people run around ggiving head to everyone and they don't think to us a condom because they don't connect it with STD they only think about pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved this story

I loved this story. I really liked that you mention characters from Tim and Hank because that is one of your stories that i love, depite that i hate when they're not together for so long that part i really hated, but i still loved it and Nate and Rich.

Love all your stories. Josh

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Rabbitfish

This is a fictional story, a fantasy so stop taking it so seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why did your nate have to be such a whiny, sobbing bitch??- it was annoying as hell-

rich got hurt at/during work so work should have been responsible for the medical bills and workers comp- if the boss doesn't pay_rich can threaten to report him to the state and he'd end up paying more in fines

coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88over 11 years ago

I have read this story probably 5 or 6 times. :) I love your writing and have read every piece at least twice. Some people don't like your "bottoms" but I love them. They have such heartfelt emotion. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love your writing style... but...

Tired of the whiny, too-sensitive, wimpy bottom guys... and why do they always have to be top or bottom? Versatility is where it's at!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love your work.

I love the character in your stories. I just wanted to let you know that I have read and reread all of them and literally wait with bated breath for anything new.

mjackso9mjackso9over 10 years ago
Loved it!

I love yur work! The way yu develop yur characters makes me love them as friends i for one would love to be friends with them. I would love to hear more about Nate and Rich just like i want to hear more about Parker and Colton! If yu arent one already yu need to become an Authot yu would be better than most of the ones who have written "New York Best Sellers" and "Critically Acclaimed Instant Classics...." If yu already are an Author i would love to read the books yu have already written :)

Keep writing and doing the good work!

PervyYaoiLovingOtakuPervyYaoiLovingOtakuover 10 years ago
Nice. But...

Your work is great but still needs improvement. I loved it. My only problem with it was that i felt its was only a tad rushed and one more thing. The crying. There is so much crying in your stories. So many tears. ' think you should make your twinks a little bit more tough. I have a few friends in the twink category and i've never seen any of them shed a tear in the years i've known them. Except one. He cried a while but still. There is a little to much crying in your stories. I also think you should go back and rewrite a few. Like, 'Groupie'. That was really rushed. I couldn't finish it. I didn't like how he said, "He's my soul mate" after only knowing him one night. Some are really rushed through but still. Really great work. Thank you for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

your stories are good but this particular one is unrealistic. And why do the guys have to be so huge and tall?'bear' 6ft6. Would appreciate the normal 6ft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know! :)

I recognized the shout out right away. Tim and Hank right? I love that story! Just like I love yours! I really like how you mentioned it especially since it's not on this website. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Better and Better

Yet another brilliant story. Contrary to what others have said, this is realistic; full of love, emotion, heartache and pain, just like real life!

Read it all in one go. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stories!

You write great stories! Full of love, trials, redemption. Nate and Rich are so much in love, and Rich's hairy chest and stomach seem so inviting. No wonder Nate likes to rest his head and hands there! Keep writing! I love to read these stories! And I love the few tears the strong, manly men are often called to shed. It shows a strength of character when they are humbled enough to cry. And what a wonderful scene you create! Love it, love it, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Very nice story!! Wow...

But still, it's a little heavy.

A loved it but wish that rich wouldn't drank and leave Nate alone with tears...

Heavy...

sm1982sm1982almost 10 years ago
Nate's Dad is AWESOME!!!!

Nate is lucky to have a dad like his..rescued him from that asshole John, gave him and Rich money AND jobs so they could have some chance of making it out on their own and warning Rich to never hurt his son again!

I'm a little skeptical about Rich's excuse for being out all night! I mean, he couldn't borrow Eric's phone to call Nate?!

judojonjudojonover 9 years ago

dude this is such an awesome story so love the fact that nathans family is so loving so would have loved that .thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!!

Sorry but im a hopeFul Romantic an this story was just completely Great, Thank u an plz continue writing more great ones like this.....

perhaps (Chtpr2) could show... both couples marrying an developing more

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Just super-duper ...!!

At some point this story made me weepy; Rob, your stories are so ... what is the word I want? Maybe "humane" ...? Perhaps. Well, anyway, I feel that you have a knack to show "people" rather than "mere" characters - if that's possible at all; these people tell us all about their lives, their loves, their frustrations - they reach inside our soul and become our friends. They have hot sex and leave us panting because they are telling us about it. We are a party to their most intimate thoughts and feelings.

They are gentle, fallible like we all are. It is why we are so totally engrossed in your stories - it is the reason that when we read about a dick-wad like this uncle John we want to kill him. We can't think about him getting away with his disgusting behavior!

We want the Bobbys, the Benjis, the Nathans, the Daves, the Mickys, the Petes, the Colbys, etc. etc. to find happiness; I have a feeling they all show us something of you and they surely have something of each one of us.

PLZ don't stop writing! Thank you Rob.

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago

Amazing story like every great thing you've written. And lots of respect for Nate's Father. I freakin' love his family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I hope they make it long term. Of all your characters I always worry that Rich and Nate may be the ones to not stay together. It would be great to see them in a another story showing them older, more mature, and above all still together.

bigdaddytimmybigdaddytimmyover 7 years ago

Awesome of the two working things out and Nate opening up to his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story but

Nate cried way too much took a little bit from the story could not give usual five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stereotyped - again

Wimp + macho = boring

Maths prof.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Forever and Ever!

Well, Rob, despite Nate's eternally flowing tear ducts, I love this story, and even shed a few of my own. A very moving story.

Rich's and Nate's love and affection for each other seems to have grown from a small attraction to a genuine and dedicated sincere love, where they wish to dedicate and share the rest of their lives to each other.

Even though I was in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship with my late wife, I think I understand how two males could be so in love with each other. Their actual physical couplings are a bit beyond my ken, even though you describe it with such detail. It makes me think that such joyous and spontaneous sexual interaction must have grown out of your own joyful experience(s) with your own husband!

Much Love and Blessings to you, Rob.

from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Made for Each Other

As with all of your stories, robcub32, I just had to re-read this tale of two people so attracted to each other, even if it started off with just physical attraction, but turned into a genuine love and caring for each other.

Thank you so much for filling your stories with Love, Rob, and not just dicks in arses or cocks in mouths, like so many of the authors on this site.

It would be nice to hear how their panned out in the future.

Love from Patrick X (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Story!

I love the character development, especially since it's hard to find more manly, but heftier guys in a story. Everyone wants six packs and I'm like I want a Rich. Anyways, congratulations on the amazing work. ~ Fawn.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Cash Oroblems Resolved

It was nice that things worked out well for Nathan and Rich - financially at least.

However, although they seem to have a great attraction and affection for each other,

the constant fucking and cock sucking seemed a bit over the top. It was a wonder that they could perform their ordinary day time duties/activities when their semen must have been so depleted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but...

Great story but they forgot the potatoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Locked Doors

Rich is always locking the bedroom door.Does anyone else think the Uncle tried to molest Rich when he was younger so he got used to locking his door to keep his Uncle out?Happy everything worked out well for them.Also loved to see characters from the story Tim and Hank,which is my favorite story of Robcubs.It can be found on Nifty.

HotforitbimanHotforitbimanalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing your incredible writing talent...xoxo

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Another GREAT Story, as usual. Your very good at writing stories. Keep up the great job.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Consent, condoms and testing all slipped in without disrupting the rhythm of the story. Sexy and sensible. Gotta love robcub32!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t like rich when they fought.. well.. i mean when he shouted. Fight is when both are equally involved but in this nate was just crying and rich called him useless. Also I didn’t like the fact that he left him alone to get drunk when they got too many bills to pay?! Plus why couldn’t he call from erics phone and tell him where he was? Anyway, I like this story much though

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

A perfectly written story! Flow, texture, and content all considered and paced in accordance with the reader and the only hitch was the tiff at the end. One setback and off he goes to repeat his uncles drinking and escapism. It lets us believe that this behavior will be repeated with future setbacks that will arise. Construction jobs all end. Fights and arguments all end, and Nate is a person quick to breakdown, Rich seemed to not be able to accept that even knowing that is his style of adapting when he promised he would prevent that pain. Another chapter with trauma showing Rich having growth and the ability to adapt leading to the ultimate proposal would pull it together perfectly.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Awesome! So sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story represent the amount of dilemmas of being a young couple imo. I see Nate and Rich being forced to live on their own a bit soon, that you can see them not being prepared. It's just looking nice at the end because Nate's family is being very helpful with their cause.

However, Nate really needs to stop crying every time something happens. Sure, it's a lot of pressure, but he needs to step it up a bit. Rich feels like he's in a danger zone of acting a bit like his uncle from the major stress, but I can see him not falling that badly.

How I wish the uncle gets jailed, just some knuckle sandwiches is not enough. Do wonder if that part of the hospital got some security recordings, or just some hospital staff witnessing the assault.

AntsinthejungleAntsinthejungle6 months ago

You're a good writer. Very amazing 👏 these stories were well put together ❤️. I love every moment and every sexual part. Keep writing ✍️ more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous