All Comments on 'Francis Meets a Black Stud Ch. 03'

by FrancisAlba

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH Francis Baby

Hot Hot Hot..I love that you want to stop all this but just cant stop thinking of that big black cock and being Daddy's slut..I love it when a guy wants me to call him Daddy as I suck his cock,,,sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Got A Ugly Ass

I guess thats why you fuck niggers, they will fuck anything, even you.

FrancisAlbaFrancisAlbaabout 14 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments

I am so happy about these comments. You are right sally, I want to stop what I am doing, but I just cannot bring myself to do it...and I am soo glad that black men will fuck anything even me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Francis Alba is a sweetheart

I think it is so sad that there is not enough superior black masters who could enslave us white sissies. We have to stick together and find solace in sharing our desires and experiences and expressing our dreams of submission. I strongly believe that the main focus of our lives should be finding a superior black male and unconditional surrender to him. We should learn to treat any pain and abuse that we might experience from him as a reward and gratifying pleasure. For the only thing that really matters is his satisfaction. If we are married we should make everything in our might to convince our wife to become black master's slut. Of course if he is interested. We would than never touch our wife again as she would become black master's property to be fucked by him and his black friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrancisAlba@FrancisAlba
82 Followers
I love writing all these white submissive interracial cock sucking stories for all you sissy faggots! It’s takes a long time to write as I have to keep stopping to get myself off. I prefer the ones where the white male is the submissive. Let me know what you think in the comme...