All Comments on 'Whispering Moments 03: Mutual Shivers'

by MrWhisper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiul.....

Hearing you masturbate, hearing you cum, hearing you talking dirty was fucking amazing.

I want more of you touching and talking dirty I beg you .

Midian_LovecraftMidian_Lovecraftover 14 years ago
Oh Yes

I came long before you did, and again when you did. Your voice is so sexy, and I love your dirty talk. Loved hearing you cum. I look forward to more from you.

Cate

absynthabsynthalmost 14 years ago
omg.....

i have just finished listening to your story.....i must say you sound so sexy.... i love the french accent, the way you drawl your sentances so sexily...... i would love to do an audio with you...please look me up...

I think we could make sweet sexy music together...xxxxxx

Sofie_FataleSofie_Fatalealmost 14 years ago
Hot!

I can't get enough of this audio - you get me so wet I have to keep tissues by the bed! More please!

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveabout 13 years ago
This one

Is definitely my favorite. You have such a sexually satisfying voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
absolute fav

yr voice sends shivers down my spine... its satisfying to hear to it. loved every min of it.

please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Thankyou for sharing this. Your voice is very arousing and you know just the right things to say to turn me on so much. Please make more recordings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A really hot story

Thanks for sharing this wonderful audio story. I loved the intimacy and the confidence you exuded. Hope to hear (literally) more from you :)

-A

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, you turn me on...

Your voice, Your words. So relaxing, yet so hot. I came 3 times before you did. More, more, MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sexy!

Very sexy. Love your french accent. This is the sort of thing I'd love a boyfriend to say to me - especially with that accent!

SensualfemaleSensualfemalealmost 7 years ago
Very sexy voice

Love the voice and accent (French). Content is not bad either. I like that you talk quite slowly. This is actually quite relaxing and soothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just discovering..

How amazing mrwhisper is. It’s like sexy asmr :)

(Also I’m trying to get over a crush on my french-Canadian friend and this is not helping lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hi MrWhisper, I was curious to try an audio story for the first time but struggled to find any voices that attracted me until I found yours. This story gave me a feeling of sensuality and intimacy - your playfulness and kindness were as much of a turn on as the tone of your voice. Happy to say I lost my audio story v-card to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After all these years

Im still coming back to these audios. I will never get tired of them or forget how they first made me feel. Please.... come back. Je t’en supplie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous