All Comments on 'Fucker Deepak'

by Inlovewithlf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love of big ones

But not pain. I met an indian in Cyprus many years ago when i had only been fucked once, by a not too large cock.This man was about 5.7" and very slim, he worked in a cafe,must have guesed somehow that i was gay and teased me, showing me his long bulge through his loose [pants. Never believing itwas realy so big i stood around one night near closing time, he came out and said, "so you have come for my 9" then, you must come inside,where i found out it was over 9" buty not too thick. I stopped all night and he fucked me 4 times with it, but not roughly, probably why i returned the next 3 nights for more.

If you like pain all thebest to you. thanks for the story though,. cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow that was amazing...i would like to meet deepak

hii friend i am a bottom gay and would love to meet deepak and get my ass fucked the way u did please help me my id rajeevj004@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
regarding ur exprience

I would like to make it clear that I am not a gay, when I read ur story I really liked ur exprience bcoz I also had some expriences of almost the same kind with my cousin but it is been years of all that I would like to have contact with you do mail me at rajesh999@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I like the story , where is the video like to see tthat

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sikenderi land

hello

You will forget deepak cock when you see my sikenderi land because i make it by using sikender-e-azam plus capsule.Women that need sikenderi cock then call me at this no 9999ABCXYZ...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I met an indian guy at a adult theatre in Sydney. He was thin, younger than me, he had his cock out, long and thin, I moved over to stroke it, he leaned back, then put his hand on my head, pulling me down, I began sucking him, his hand guiding my head. He lifted my head up and stood up, moving right to the back corner wall, his long cock out, I watched as he put lube on his cock, looking at me. I moved over to him, my hand on his cock, he turned me around, he wanted to fuck me. I had only done that once, it hurt a lot, so I wasn't that keen. I lowered my shorts, grabbing his cock and moving back and forward over it, hoping he would cum. He fingered my hole while I was doing this, my cock grew, he pulled his cock right back, positioned it against my hole, I held the seats in front , he moved back and forward a bit, then pushed, he entered me, it hurt at first, I moved forward but he pulled me back, I felt his cock sliding into me, it wasn't that bad and soon he was fucking me, my cock hard. He stopped, I pushed back onto him and as he stood there, I fucked his cock, then he held my hips and fucked me, was it good, yes, I wanted to cum, I saw a guy stroking beside me as I gripped onto the back of the seats, I felt a hand lift my head, a cock was presented to my face, pushed into my mouth, my head held as I was fucked from both ends, the cock in my mouth emptying. he stood me up, guiding me to a seat, still in me, he sat down, pulling me with him, I bounced up and down. A old guy, moved between my legs, I watched as his bald head covered my cock, that was all it took, my cum erupted, clenching the cock in me, pulsing, warmth inside me as for only the second time my insides were bathed in cum. I stood up, trying to hold the cum in me, I pulled up my shorts, moved quickly to the bathroom, cleaning myself up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous