All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 22'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Totally hot story... thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Totally hot story... thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

waiting for final submissions.submit next parts as soon as possible.and really erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What end?

On the 30th day, his wife or any of the women in his world will tell him that his slavery is extended forever and he will thankfully agree. His agreement has been pushed so far out of reality that he will beg for peramnent slavery and they will make the last thing a lobotomy. Marraige? If I had a wife that hated me this much I would preach Christianity in Saud Arabia. Much less painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope he chooses slavery

This story is winding down to the conclusion and it seems that the marriage will never be the same. I don't think that they can go back to being just husband and wife after this. I believe that the husband will acknowledge that he has found his true calling in life and beg her to extend his slavery permenantly. I know I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BOTH HE AND HIS WIFE ARE MENTALLY ILL. I CAN SEE ENDURING THIS LIFESTYLE...

SAY 5 DAYS A MONTH IF IT IS SO ATTRACTIVE TO BOTH. SHE SHOULD ALSO HAVE TO ENDURE..BUT TO ENDURE 24/7, I BELIEVE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE MENTAL(IE. CRAZY)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

plz submit the rest parts soon.i just cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waiting for next part

waiting eagerly for last part when husband will come back to normal life.would also like to hear story from wife's point of view.plz submit next parts as soon as possible.cant wait any long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Truly hope that the author decides to finish this story, and not leave his readers wondering what happened.

Thanks, loved all of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An awesome story

i loved it ,once i started to read it i couldnt stop.

it hit all my sexual buttons,the ending seems left to the reader to finish but its there ..

bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
November month completed.

I would like him to realize he is a moth too close to the flame. If this pace continues, he will be dead or insane in less than 6 months. He should leave a note and disappear for a while, telling his wife he has to ponder their future relationship. Let her worry and perhaps feel guilt if she has it in her. He needs answers. How long has his wife, who professes to love him, been contemplating this? Has she been a member of this group for years? Did she always plan on making his a slave from the time they first met? Does she expect him to trust her in the future after she has pimped him out? His wife certainly has controlled any sexual contacts the he has had, but his wife has been unfaithful with several men with no agreement on his part. Is his wife going to take all the money that he earned with his sweat and humiliation and suffering while being drugged so he can be tortured for even longer periods of time? I would love to hear his wife's thoughts and plans and feelings..

chinefoochinefooabout 12 years ago
Wow

Im rather Glad the author quit wrighting this series! when she sold the house chap i dunno and he went in with the thoughts of killing her lover? wow guess we forgot bought that chap, went from real cool to downright unbelievable and flat stupid!

Now i gave a 5 for one reason only great wrighting! however if you must continue to do this story "2 years" then please balance the story out cause this has really gone way out and no longer a enjoyable story its just one sided and turned into willing cuck story needs to now go into non concent! good imagination tho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The length...

...this is really more than one story. The story is so long that I change my mind probably four times about their relationship being viable. The crossroads of this story... #1. When she invites other people into their wager. This is abhorrent in the same way that the buisness world trades your contracts between lenders. You can enter into agreement with one company and find later that you have to deal with someone you have never met.

#2. Of course when she auctions him off. The other girls say it is because she is having her period but later he finds out she is screwing a black guy.

#3. And when she sells the house and worse than that buys another one from proceeds of her turning him out all without his consultation.

#4. Them dadgum hags friends of his mom. Note to the author....somebody gotta do somptim about them women.

Here is another note that doesn't pertain to their marriage(?)... Amber and helen belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

Was a great series, the first one of this length that I finished reading. But you had to go with the "wife screwing the black guy" route and ruin it. Whatever game they are playing shouldn't involve the wife deciding to screw around with the husband not even knowing about it. This was supposed to be a "soft BDSM" story with the slave well treated and respected, which precludes his wife screwing around without his input. Don't use that stuff again. Otherwise good series, and I'd like to see the end where return to husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW - Interesting

Was a great series, the first one of this length that I finished reading. But at times I wondered why I finished the series. First, I loved how you introduced Helen and the connection what I didn’t understand is why there was no conversation of limits, desires, etc. after pulling all the pieces together. Especially after you bring in the two women he was to training to become Mistress’ in a later chapeter it just doesn't add up. Second, while I understand the humiliation aspec...t bringing in someone’s parents friends seems rather sick and twisted in any town then go off and sell the house buy another one after she technically whores out the man she professes to love... doesn’t make sense. Finally, while he is off trying to please his wife – she is out getting her rocks off. It doesn’t add up and all goes back to my first point. You continually highlight his thoughts on while his wife doesn’t seem to mind sharing him – he doesn’t know how he feels about her being with other people – remember understanding and discussing your partners limits where has she demonstrated respect in this story. While I hope you bring this to closure – I struggle if I want them to stay together or if he should announce he wants a divorce and move on. It is clear she doesn’t consider his thoughts or needs when she sets him up the way she did, sells there house (oh by the way how did she manage that without his consent or signature)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for a divorce

Who would live with a woman that treats him with so little love and respect? Simple answer - no one. Time for the wife to go. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is why

Women end up dead in a ditch. Even for fiction it was sick and perverted. I think any man would have no problem torturing them then killing them slowly and painfully, as they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God awful story

The first and only question? WHY? Why would she do this to him? She demonstrates her total lack of love or respect for him that's for sure. Why would he accept her demeaning, degrading and humiliating him? And she's involved others. Time for a divorce. She denies anything, he has witnesses. My only question is does he simply divorce her or does he beat her to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story is good but your missing something are you not...

it was a bet i think that went to far remember in this relation ship he has some say and he was not to her family fuction which is wrong and crule i fell beused and humilated has gone far from right in a proper marriage she has shown no respect for their marrage and for him by fucking others but not him and to have him used like a play thing with more humilation, even when he works so hard for her and him the tables turned she would hate him and have him taken to the cleaners so writter please do so get her ass good in the end im watching this one thank you.

jg1000jg1000over 7 years ago

Damn, I wish there was an ending to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's to one sied for bdsm remember its controlled by both but more by the sub

nice story but i feel the wife is running to much of the show in this one like she dont really love or respected her husband i believe she is stepping out on him in front of him and he cant say stop cause she wont let him i feel she might be seing someone eles as well please write more on this one but she need a whole lot of pay back on this one

men have feelings as well as wemon so lets see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shakespeare ......

and Tolstoy together could not bring a sensible ending to this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly stupid and ridiculous. -5

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 1 year ago

Interesting story. Many possible endings. PLEASE finish it. I know it's been many years but a finish would be real nice.

smruti003smruti00310 months ago

Good story.please finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous