All Comments on 'My Older Secretary'

by carlf1918

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A very good story

Of course I love stories with mature women in them and April was a great character. Nonetheless, I would have preferred more detail about her.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This was an enjoyable read!

Loved the story! I wish there were more details/decriptions, but that is just me.

Thanks for Writing!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Fun while it lasted.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, but found myself wishing there was more of it. Thanks for a good read.

bogg99bogg99about 14 years ago
Super and highly believeable story

Highly charged, well written and described relationship. I know of several friends with benefit relationships like yours and the situations have endured andimproved with time. I hope your story materializes likewise. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

The title says it all, I am a cunt struck cunt lapper, can not get enough

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
Delicious!

Wonderful story, and yes, please, let's have a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glynis

My secretary is over 50,i am 27,she is a big lady, always presented well.She complained to me one day that her regular card partner had become unreliable and had cancelled out on her.I asked her what game,500,so i said i play,so we agreed.I played with her against another couple,we went well,enjoyed ourselves,won a few games.At the end of the night,the other couple gone home,a few drinks,i went to leave,she said she would like to thank me for playing.I said not necessary,but she came over and gave me a big hug,her hand straying to the front of my pants,squeezing my cock.She moved away,sat on a chair,beckoned me over,i stood in front of her,she undid my belt,my cock springing out and moving forward took me in her mouth.She was awesome,taking my cock until i couldnt help but cumm in her mouth,when she moved away,i was still hard,she stood,walked away,lifting her dress her plump bottom on display.I followed,she removed her panties,got on all fours on the bed,lifted her dress,i didnt need to be asked,i got behind her and pushed my hard cock into her very wet pussy and holding onto her thighs fucked her as hard as i could,,her pussy juices splashing my thighs as i humped hard into her until i came for the second time.I am her card partner now,i get there early,she usually sucks my cock until i fill her mouth,we play cards then when every one has gone bend her over and fuck her hard and fast,the way she likes it.I last quite a long time because of cumming earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

naughty and nice; a dream cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
jayne courtot-indiana slut

petite jayne….small tits perky nipples nice hairy bush loved to ride me....wonderful bj likes taking a full load in the mouth....likes me to talk dirty to her while being fucked ...also liked to watch videos of me fucking my x-wife....good piece at 56.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous