All Comments on 'Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 01'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So original!

I just loved your story, I think the storyline is quite unique and dialoque flowed well and with such a good sense of humour.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What He Said

James has the best of both worlds. Can't wait to see how he/she uses it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intolerant Starfleet?

Seems rather odd that it should be necessary to hide Lt. Gordon's predicament. One should think that they'd be able to deal with transgendered people... Other than that, I see lots of potential for "fun" here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very interesting storyline. If the brain has transferred perfectly I am surprised he is already interested in males..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

when's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
interesting

i started reading than i got to the whole transgender part... i started to click away and then i was like ahhhhhhh what the hell i kept reading and you know what i'm actually enjoying this story keep up the great work :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i...i got nothin

Its this weird kind of Anti-porn. I was too busy laughing at the characters to enjoy anything besides the silliness of it all. At one point i actually stopped, looked at the screen and shouted "No! This is not how counseling works! You fail at therapy!" Not that i didnt enjoy it, but no. not sexy at all.

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I liked it but I thought it was an interesting idea and story. I also thought it was a very good original idea. As I was reading it through I notice that there was some errors that did not look right when I was reading however if you were using spell check it would not have catch it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad, lots of potential

I noted the heavy influence of the 'Star Trek' universe; I also noted a significant lack of spelling checks and an overall omission of editing. It was a good intro chapter, but why did you choose a 'Batman' name for your prime character that is set in the 'Star Trek' future universe? You could have kept the James to Jamie with a non 'Commissioner' sir name. I am looking forward to later chapters of your Lt Gordon's FLASHs of erotica (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was such a wonderful beginning

I was so impressed, and turned on by this (now ten years old adventure) and had hoped more was available, or someday would be. This is an awesomely creative erotic tale, and the exploration of a Dyson's sphere, as well as Jamie's refocused life would have been a lot of fun. (someone should pick up this sweet story line) Thank you for a grand starting point ( and if anyone does pick up this stories thread, please let us know what happened, if anything, to the beautiful young officer that Jim swapped molecules with -- a possible spin-off tale? ).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...