All Comments on 'Riley's Bar Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
I don't get it

Oh, it is a good story, but what does it have to do with Elaine chasing her tail looking for him or him trying to find Karen and get that straightened out? If this is supposed to be the same guy using Riley's Bar, as I thought it was, then his story should continue. However, it now looks as though this is more a compendium of stories featuring various customers at the bar. Except that I didn't see anything relating to Riley's Bar in Vegas. Hmmm.

Keep it going and let's all see where it ends up.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 14 years ago
Oooops!

Clearly a screw up — the Riley's Bar story has been published before, and this isn't part of it. JPB has no doubt inadvertently put up the wrong text...

kilcannonkilcannonover 14 years ago
What?

Is this the same story as part one and two?

kilcannonkilcannonover 14 years ago
What?

Is this the same story as part one and two?

rdvmediardvmediaover 14 years ago
Huh?

This chapter does not match up to previous ones. It would appear you posted the wrong thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the heck happened???

wow i am in left field on this one

KoreavetKoreavetover 14 years ago
Just checking?

Just checking to see if anyone is paying attention???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rileys Bar....where the heck was the continuity

you leave chptr 2 with Karen not returning calls. You are estranged from Elaine, then you mention your diet your wife has put you on!!!!!!!!

What went wrong with the plot?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid

it's bad ebough you don't post a complete story all at once then you do this crap. The bad thing is you're just reposting old stories so why no post it all at once........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm lost

I'm not sure how this story relates to the previous two. I'm lost. What the heck Bob normally your so well in tune with the readers but I think you clicked the wrong file this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
get your act together JPB

This is apparently the beginning story. Chapter 2 was different from this one.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobover 14 years agoAuthor
Clarification

This is not part of the Riley's Bar set. How it got my name and the title of my story on it I have no idea. It isn't even a story that I wrote. I've notified Lit about this and hopefully they will get it straightened out soon.

JPB

looking4itlooking4itover 14 years ago
wow

it would be nice, now that lit has posted the right chapter, to remove the comments that were attached to the wrong one, wouldn't it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was better before they corrected it.

As it wasn't Bob's shitty writing.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A bit short and apparently a useless sidebit

for those who demand objective stories. For me it is fine!

Some people will evaluate base on the past chapter and others on chapters still to be posted, but if you go one by one this was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob---What

Bob, what the hell are you doing--I think you are smoking sone good dope and your brain is off-key---what the hell is the story.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Where is this leading?

Still curious!

On to the next chapter.

Thanks for writing

sexmate

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Another 5***** chapter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

What a screwed up life. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Staying underground

Money orders are easily traceable with a subpoena. Right back to the location they were purchased from. Should have had Granny deposit the money order and then have a new one issued in Florida.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
MISS RIGHT SEEMS TO BE MISS LEFT out

so they venture off into the dating scene again. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES