All Comments on 'The Wrath of the Wicked Webcam Ch. 01'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
This story is not bad at all.

You certainly wrote about the emotions of finding the wife pretty well. But purely from my point of view I don't think the marriage is going to last much longer, but I could be wrong. Anyway interesting read and I will looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So far....

...so good. Ultimately the rest of the story will dicate whether I can appreciate it, however, you write well. Though a rather far fetched plot, that a man would discover his own wife out of all the on-line models, the emotions ring true.

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
Well, I don't know

So far, so good... I think. I'm afraid that author is going to make him a wimpy cuck who will say, oh well, she's making us money, I love her, so I'll tolerate what she's done, I'll apologize for losing my job, not providing for my family; what the f*^k ever. No excuses, & while there might be forgiveness, no forgetting. He needs to move on, let her do her thing, as it turns out. Because at the end of the day, there needed to have been a mutual decision; the fact that she did it w/ no input from him is the most egregious of the entire betrayal. And that's what it is; a betrayal at the most basic kind.

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
Well, I don't know

So far, so good... I think. I'm afraid that author is going to make him a wimpy cuck who will say, oh well, she's making us money, I love her, so I'll tolerate what she's done, I'll apologize for losing my job, not providing for my family; what the f*^k ever. No excuses, & while there might be forgiveness, no forgetting. He needs to move on, let her do her thing, as it turns out. Because at the end of the day, there needed to have been a mutual decision; the fact that she did it w/ no input from him is the most egregious of the entire betrayal. And that's what it is; a betrayal at the most basic kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Start!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't really rate this as a story yet

The writing is pretty good, but the story could go anywhere. Many possibilities.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
The writing is good, may paths to the finish

Let's see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thats pretty funny....

good luck with that. She should dump your fat ass for watchin porn. Maybe you should have gone on the job interview.O yeah, 60 pounds overweight, bald( mostly) lookin for work in the porn industry. Hmmm.. something was not up to standard/ code / par ? Something like that.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
good start,different and lets.....

...the reader get involved by hinting at familial bonds. I.E., these people could be us.

DG HearDG Hearover 14 years ago
Interesting

Interesting first chapter. I don't understand the low vote comments. Chapter stories are judged a chapter at a time. It was obvious it was his wife from the beginning. The readers ought to give the author a chance to see where the story goes before knocking it. They'er so quick to pass judgement on everyone. Waiting to read future chapters.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Well written and a interesting story line. Be interesting to see where this is heading. I guess she felt she needed to make more money and this was going to be her vehicle to pay the bills. Too bad she was too tired to have sex with her husband, a little effort on her part may have kept them closer to communicate. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start, now explain how to totally trash this

fucked up slut wife. Please shoot her and save the world from future gene pool contamination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Respect...

...either way. Granted he was busy keeping house and submitting Resume's but I didn't read walking the pavement door to door looking for anything in the Interim.

One of your readers suggested he was a Porn Freak...actually, you wrote that a friend of his had suggested he look into this site, nothing specific was indicated.

Okay, after years of being a loyal family she takes a job and has no problem getting naked and slutty on a web cam. From what he had her do I have to wonder if dummy had asked a few more questions if he would have discovered she actually indulged in slutty sex...So, where did all this exhibitionism come from...New(?)...don't know about that.

Finally you went to the trigger too quick, maybe you ran out of words to use or didn't feel like writing an Epilogue or 2nd Chapter.

Pretty good story, you're good, I would have liked more story or chapter.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Good Story

I think a Follow-Up to let everyone know how things went between them Divorce,Reconciliation,Just up and Leave her and the Kids?

I can understand from his perspective that he felt cheated and Humiliated but maybe their bills made it Necessary to get any job. But at what Cost. Her Family,Marriage,Self Respect?

Be a nice Ending.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well ain't that a kick in the teeth (for both)

Great plot and setup. Lets see where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good Story

The author has managed to convey two realistic people who are in the middle of some life changing issues. Will they work it out? will they divorce? Considering that some couples have found themselves in this situation, I hope they make it.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Great Story. . .

. . . so far! Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Geatd Story

Both sexual and destressing in theses times. At least she wasn't turning tricks. She was doing the best she could with what she had. I wouldn't be happy if it were my wife, but she might deserve some understanding. I want to know how his friend knew about his wife being there. This story hit the harsh realities hard. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE 1ST CHAPTER OPENED EYES

ears, nose and private parts. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Very heavy sledding.

The author really knows how to hit us emotionally.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

What a promising start! Fascinating storyline.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Very well written

I see the question as: "Is essentially anonymous, non contact sex work cheating?" Anonymous because it is totally improbable that anyone who sees her would recognize her. The lack of sex at home could be depression, over work, or revulsion for what she (perhaps) has to do to make enough to carry the family.

The story was very good, but would have been better if you had addressed some of these issues. Maybe you did in subsequent chapters which I haven't read yet.

. Chilley

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not a pretty picture

and the negative image painted repeatedly by the author of the wife, lines, wrinkles, heavy makeup, age, etc. only makes our perception of her worse.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SHE WISHED SHE WOULD HAVE BLOCKER HER OWN PHONES

now comes the Scooby Doo. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Thanks for the offering.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
WOW!

I am intrigued.

4* for a start.

Nice.

BobLee7BobLee7over 3 years ago
Well, dont

Lose your job.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Ha Ha Ha....

This is what happens when you sit around looking at a porn webcam sites INSTEAD of looking for a JOB. Your wife has to whore herself out in order to make the money for the bills and such. This is a sad little tale of different kind of cheating. Not really liking how this is going, so 2 stars.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - to me this proves that the wife was willing to do whatever she could to keep money coming into the house. It is too bad the lazy asshole husband is spending her money on internet porn.

She needs to kick his butt to the curb.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

As I read it he sent out for several jobs and keeps the home up. I didn't read anywhere he is lazy. But I think the muchos here don't respect a guy having a wife earning the money, even it may be only for a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a sad commentary on life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dim witted. Why wouldn't he wait to see if anyone else was involved with her? And why wouldn't he feel any shame that his wife was reduced to this humiliation to try to keep the family fed housed and clothed? Just too many loose ends and missed opportunities. I will skip through the remaining chapters just to see how you resolved this plot. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A different kind of set up for sure. Got my interest. Kind of analogous to finding out your wife does porn by finding a video online. Her words were devastating however.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The cunt was probably doing this gig long before hubby lost his job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous