All Comments on 'My Slutty Mother Ch. 02'

by Ikay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What's he gonna do....

...about his scumbag of a neighbor, take a baseball bat to his car as a warning?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
good story

I like the way the story ended. It has an opening to allow the author to continue with this slutty mom or let it end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

too ho hum. give me a break and read some of the other stories and put some spice in the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow, an original

story line. A son and his mother. Maybe he can knock her up so he can have a retard as a sibling like the people that like this kind of stuff.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good story

if i was in jakes shoes,id tell her she even thinks about fucking dunn or anyone else, except dad and me. she would regret it far more than she did now in the coldest most disturbing voice i could muster. then not go into detail let her imagination run wild, hundreds of possiblities. if dunn kept coming around, id write him a note that if he doesnt leave town.(from jake's perspective, that way its like its a third party with nothing to lose. its just somebody having some fun with some sensitive information.) id tell jake and his dad of the little affair and that im sure they would be more than happy to remove his ass from this earth along with shirley. after of course telling his wife and children of his little betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs more juicy detail

The stories r great but u need to add more details so the reader can get sucked into the story and actually imagine what's happening. Other than that it's an amazing piece hope ur next story will have more details of what's happening to the mother and what jake is making her do.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
I was sucked in

Just wish mommy sucked her boy! *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous